Atomic Wallet Added ADA Staking Option! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Atomic Wallet Added ADA Staking Option!

Are you facing a hard time to find the best staking pool for Cardano ADA and facing difficulties to understand how ADA staking works on different staking pool? If so, Atomic wallet has made it easier. Recently the wallet has added three new coins Zilliqa(ZIL), Cardano(ADA), and ICON(ICX) into the staking option. Minimum staking limits are 10 ZIL, 1 ADA, and 1 ICX with the approx. yearly ROI of 18%, 5%, and 10% respectively. 

244311666_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.a42f41efa7d230aec47882b5a238d345.png

The wallet does not charge you any fees and you will be receiving rewards directly from the validators. Also, you are free to unstake your coins at any time inside the wallet. 
For more details check Atomic wallet's official website:-
https://atomicwallet.io/staking

• +3 2
  • +4 1

In my particular case I like very much the service of Staking that Atomic Wallet offers us and the facility to connect us with the validators of the Blocks, at the moment I do not have in staking the currencies that you mention, but I have XTZ, KMD and TRX and the payments are very fulfilled.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

17 hours ago, velasco19 said:

In my particular case I like very much the service of Staking that Atomic Wallet offers us and the facility to connect us with the validators of the Blocks, at the moment I do not have in staking the currencies that you mention, but I have XTZ, KMD and TRX and the payments are very fulfilled.

You might choose the best suit option for your satisfaction to make the staking orders inside the wallet. ADA is becoming so attractive option after its Shelley upgrade and Atomic wallet has made it possible even inside the wallet. 

17 hours ago, Madhia Ali said:

Atomic wellet is a excellent wellet because it has low withdraw charges as compared to other and strong and secure security system.easy to use for its users.

Alright but we are talking about staking options in the Atomic wallet. Have you tried new coins to stake there ? 

• +3 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:00 AM, Whited35 said:

ADA staking works on different staking pool? If so, Atomic wallet has made it easier. Recently the wallet has added three new coins Zilliqa(ZIL), Cardano(ADA), and ICON(ICX) into the staking option. Minimum staking limits are 10 ZIL, 1 ADA, and 1 ICX with the approx. yearly ROI of 18%, 5%, and 10% respectively. 

Cardano looks very interesting. It is a cool staking option I am just getting to know about it for the first time. 5% YROI though somehow looks a little low in my opinion; definitely expect more.

But all good Cardano holders since it can be unstake anytime with the already earned reward intact.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Oh wao this is a great news. I'm also use this wallet.. This is a very powerful wallet and this is a software wallet. They provide the security and protection. I'm really like this wallet. So  ADA adding. So this is a awesome. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Cardano looks very interesting. It is a cool staking option I am just getting to know about it for the first time. 5% YROI though somehow looks a little low in my opinion; definitely expect more.

But all good Cardano holders since it can be unstake anytime with the already earned reward intact.

It's the estimated average ROI however it can be even higher depending on the staking pool. This option is for those who have really no ideas how the ADA staking works on the different staking pools. Users can just use this wallet  to stake their ADA holding to expect rewards from the validator. I have already participated to the other staking pools. 

• +3 1

Hi to all............

I think atomic wallet is one of the best wallet than others. I only learn about this wallet but i didn't try to use it. This wallet is secure than others and also has low fee of transaction.  I will try to use this wallet soon.

16 hours ago, Abdullah jan said:

OMG I'm waiting for this atomic wallet add the staking option I'm so much excited to try it and I can't wait more to try it's a very good addition for all of us and. It will be very useful for all of us I hope our experience with it will be great 

Basically, there are three new coins are added now but there will be more in the future. Staking rewards will be sent to your wallet address. 

46 minutes ago, Malik Abdullah said:

I think atomic wallet is one of the best wallet than others. I only learn about this wallet but i didn't try to use it. This wallet is secure than others and also has low fee of transaction.  I will try to use this wallet soon.

You are going off-topic here ! At least, were you aware what are talking to this thread? I am not just talking about Atomic wallet as there are other threads to do so. If you have not used the wallet yet, how can you know about staking feature practically ? 

What is an atomic wallet?  No idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail.  I don't know that.

Atomic wallet is a very Outstanding wallet ...This wallet is used in many countries ..its newly introduced ADA staking system is nice.The members who do not know about this staking process let me tell them that through this you can take your rewards.

9 hours ago, Alaina850 said:

What is an atomic wallet?  No idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail.  I don't know that.

@Alaina850 Check this link https://atomicwallet.io/ to know more about Atomic wallet. It is simply a non-custodial wallet. You should create wallet after downloading it to your preferred device and head toward staking option where you will be able to locate Cardano ADA staking option. Staking process is simple. 

On 12/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Whited35 said:

yearly ROI of 18%, 5%, and 10% respectively. 

So per ada staking  bonus yearly  only 1% 😂  then i think  its lose to invest on ada Because  any time it can fall down which we can't  recover within one year interest..  But for long  term ada investor this opportunity  is reallly cool..   But binance also offer us staking bonus around  5.73% apy every one month .. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So per ada staking  bonus yearly  only 1% 😂  then i think  its lose to invest on ada Because  any time it can fall down which we can't  recover within one year interest..  But for long  term ada investor this opportunity  is reallly cool..   But binance also offer us staking bonus around  5.73% apy every one month .. 

I think you have not got the point here 😀 !  Yearly ROI for ADA staking is 5% not 1%. This option can be perfect those who have large amount of ADA to expect the big returns and fluctuation in price is common to the ADA and other  most of the cryptocurrencies too. Profits or loss is determined by its markets not by our early assumptions. 

• +3 1

Hi everyone hope you are feeling better guys. It's very good to hair the news like this. Users having difficulty in ADA stocking may have find to resolve this issue. Now you can you atomic wallet to avail this option. Recently atomic wallet has added this option for the easiness of their users.

Atomic wallets are teh software wallets.it is very secure and safe .Many online users use this wallet because of its security.it provide high protection of your money and provide best services.

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think you have not got the point here 😀 !  Yearly ROI for ADA staking is 5% not 1%. This option can be perfect those who have large amount of ADA to expect the big returns and fluctuation in price is common to the ADA and other  most of the cryptocurrencies too. Profits or loss is determined by its markets not by our early assumptions. 

So within this one year we cant  close our staking anymore  or we will lose our staking bonus like a myth .. In this case, it would  be more profitable  if some one hold any currency  with the amount and sell when pump like now situation ..  Though  people more interest in staking 😉

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So within this one year we cant  close our staking anymore  or we will lose our staking bonus like a myth .. In this case, it would  be more profitable  if some one hold any currency  with the amount and sell when pump like now situation ..  Though  people more interest in staking 😉

You can unstake your plan any time and Atomic wallet does not charge any additional charge. You will only paying the network cost. There is risk of loosing due to volatility of your initial staked crypto but the reward which you received from the stake is profit, man 😂 ! That will not be a myth as it will be given from validators for being the part of blockchain. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

That will not be a myth as it will be given from validators for being the part of blockchain

Do you really think  so? 🙄 but i think the price  dump  of ada..  Its true staking profit  always  cool to every  one same like yobit authorities  giving  us investbox  profit .. Once talk token price pump then i will invest my some amount on ada as it pump really makes me surprised  😆

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do you really think  so? 🙄 but i think the price  dump  of ada..  Its true staking profit  always  cool to every  one same like yobit authorities  giving  us investbox  profit .. Once talk token price pump then i will invest my some amount on ada as it pump really makes me surprised  😆

It your personal matter how you compile capital to invest in Cardano(ADA) but make sure, investment in crypto is itself risky. You can not face the challenge by already setting your mind like price of ADA is going to be dumped 😂.

Make the ability to take the risks for investing in crypto 😎 Either you will going to get profits or loosing, you should be ready to accept outputs whatever they are. 

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Make the ability to take the risks for investing in crypto 😎 Either you will going to get profits or loosing, you should be ready to accept outputs whatever they are.

Nice suggestions  brother  but i am still in problem  of manage the enough  capital which  i can afford to get lose..  Already  i get lose two time by invest my money  into a shit coin.. That is why i need to have more ability  as you said.. Actually  i am waiting for a huge profit from any currency 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice suggestions  brother  but i am still in problem  of manage the enough  capital which  i can afford to get lose..  Already  i get lose two time by invest my money  into a shit coin.. That is why i need to have more ability  as you said.. Actually  i am waiting for a huge profit from any currency 

Alright there are several ways to boost up your capital to invest in crypto but without full confidence to risk by having extra amount to cover the loss, it is dangerous to put your all amounts in the most volatile asset i.e. cryptocurrency. There are so many online sites to pay you a decent amount for working them. 

• +3 1

Atomic wallet as i know is the most excellent wallet and have best security and putting away cryptocurrencies. Besides, this has best exchange framework. It has numerous bitcoin putting away capacity. It has been included new function on the off chance that stacking ADA. In this way , usually best one wallet. It is very advantageous for everybody. I utilize this wallet that's great for me additionally secure for putting away cryptocurrencies. ADA makes it valuable one for ever and for every clients....

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

There are so many online sites to pay you a decent amount for working them. 

I am not focusing  several  site for earning  you know 😉 but  focusing  on different  bounty  project which give us cool amount..  Hopefully  our forum will get again bounty  like "Free ton" then use the capital  to invest  in some special  altcoin..  Such  as ame token?  You have idea about it right

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Haris7897897 said:

I think atomic wallet is one of the best wallet than others. I only learn about this wallet but i didn't try to use it. This wallet is secure than others and also has low fee of transaction.  I will try to use this wallet soon.

Would you mind to avoid your generic off topic response? This is not only about Atomic wallet, we are talking about Staking feature. It would make the sense if you are facing some difficulties while initiating staking in this wallet otherwise please stop your generic response like Atomic wallet is best, it is secure, etc. This topic does not deserve such replies please !

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am not focusing  several  site for earning  you know 😉 but  focusing  on different  bounty  project which give us cool amount..  Hopefully  our forum will get again bounty  like "Free ton" then use the capital  to invest  in some special  altcoin..  Such  as ame token?  You have idea about it right

Go on. Use all possibilities. Success in the crypto world is just for doers. You might collect capitals to invest in ADA like currencies if you are interested to lock them in Staking pools to expect rewards. Atomic wallet itself host staking opportunities for the different currencies you might check them correctly. 

• +3 1