Better knowledge better reputation - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

@ by aliraza2 , true that better knowledge better reputation. When we are better knowledge then we post in most better word then   everyone undrstand easily .

@aliraza. In fact this is a good topic of a crypto better knowledge and better reputation must be complete. When you are a issu the post and learning point is a must be good. Our reputation can be very better then knowledge abd learning them. 

Knowledge    is   a   weapon. 

• +3 1

Yes, my brother, you are right.  If the topic or post you create has good information and knowledge for others, they will give a positive reaction to your topic which will increase your reputation.

Yes you are right. Knowledge is the most important thing in this platform. When you create a topic you have to gain knowledge about what you want to write. If you create unique and informative topic by your own knowledge you will get lots of heart reputation 💟. Reputation helps you to paid your post. So my friend gain knowledge as much as you can to succeed in this platform.

i agree to this topic if we wish to grow more to this cryptotalk forum we must research first and learn from it branches and other specific ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies the more knowledge the more chance that we get more informations that we can also share to other members here by posting it as topic so in here i acknowledge the phrase "Knowledge is Power" as always.

Hy my dear friend you are right I am agree with you this post because better knowledge we will get better reputation this forum.if you get the knowledge and skills you must read the senior member post and gain knowledge easily .it is very important to follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum.you do not copy and paste other post .

Yes you are right dear knowledge is the key of success so get more  knowledge about cryptocruncie and then share it with others. The reputation is just important for your earning and with the good reputations this show your knowledge and information that you have share to others.

Some people might not agree with this but it actually true because when you are well informed or knowledgeable you won't worry about reputation so long your post are useful the reputation will certainly come

You are right, with knowledge we can get more. So it would good to us we learn about new things and get more knowledge. We want to earn money but we can earn money by just knowledge.  We can get success by knowledge and become perfect man in life .so friend knowledge is great power to all of us.

We need to discuss good knowledge all the time in our posts, then our reputation will increase. Because when a person gets some unknown knowledge, he will be happy and will be forced to give you a positive rating.  So we should always discuss useful and knowledge.

Yes my friend i am 100% agree with you , you say right if we have more knowledge then we can get more reputation because my friend if we have more knowledge then we can create useful and informative posts and my friend in this case we can get more reputation .

Dear friends, the knowledge have a great power in Life and it's a key step to success . Indeed if we work hard with our knowledge they will payoff as reputation . More than we earn it's always a motivation and encouragement for us

Dear fellow your post is very well and both knowledge and reputation are very necessary to become successful but I prefer the knowledge most because knowledge is very important to achieve goals and without knowledge and hard work you cannot become successful on this forum.

Yes my expensive buddy when you have exact information and your posts are also be proper. So your right posts will come up with a variety of popularity. Its imply expertise may be very critical to make appropriate reputation.

Really, I appreciate that knowledge is powerful, its our key to success which open the door for our future and also helps to deal with problems in the present. This cryptotalk is more about knowledge sharing platform related to cryptocurrency as this forum name is clear about it that its  for only crypto related talks. So these kinds of posts are only gets viral and gain more reputations. Research based post tends to get more reputation then other kinds of posts.

I agree with you what you say is correct because knowledge is the main key to success, because if you have sufficient and necessary knowledge and experience, you will be able to create important and useful publications that benefit everyone and then you will get a good and positive reputation, and then you will achieve success.

• +2 1

Yes you are right some people work here just to make money on this form but some people express their ideas in a good way and improve their post but I think if we come for money  So we should not only make money from it but also learn from it because when we learn from it and publish good content, we will get money from it and then our reputation will increase and secondly our knowledge.  I will also increase. Now see, besides earning money, we are getting many other benefits for free. We should not lose them, but we should try our best to get them and increase our knowledge.

Reputation varies according to knowledge. Knowledge is the main key to success. I think we have alot of information about cryptocurrency.if we want to achieve our goals.

yes we should have complete information about post and topic.we should also read other comment to get experience in this way we can earn excellent reputation.

Getting reputation on your posts is really tough because ever sinvlce the payments for the giving reputations points are closed no one is ready to give likes to anyone so thats why it has vecome tough to do so but still we can attract others by our hard work and good posts so that we can earn reputations 

Absolutely my friend, we must provide a useful and distinctive publication to gain reputation and attract followers. The more elaborate our work, the more comments we collect.

Yes, this word can be achieved with good knowledge. Good knowledge makes a lot of difficult work easier.  Not only knowledge but also this knowledge has to be implemented in the right way. Then a lot of progress can be made.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  In fact, knowledge is the key to success in life.  I don't think those who have knowledge should work in this forum.  Indomitable that we become ignorant experts.  Because we have the ability to understand this problem.  In fact, if you have the right knowledge about this site, your reputation will grow.

Indeed, if we have good knowledge the reputation will follow automatically. As a beginner you may not have much knowledge, but don't be sad. It's only a matter of time. Explore the forum and work hard. You can easily improve yourself. Be greedy for knowledge.

It is true dear, if we have good knowledge about the content we are posting, people like it and give you good reputation for it because they find it appealing and helpful. Good reputation is really important in crypto as it effects our income. We should try not to give negative reputation to any of our members.