Better knowledge better reputation - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

If you want to work here, you have to get. The better you post, the more fame you will get. The more time you spend here, the more fame you will get. The positive reputation you get from here will inspire you to work. Will lead you to success. Here you can earn money knowing about trading in this forum.

Yes exactly vyou are right and I agree with you because there is no any doubt if you have beteer knowledge then it means you have better famous because your post be useful I think.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

If we have enough knowledge then we can create good topics so that we get good reputation from the topics so that we can earn income.We understand that we can earn income from knowledge.Knowledge is power.It is possible to achieve anything with knowledge.

Yes i am happy with it That's a great question knowledge  is necessary for good refutation We will have knowledge  So we can make good refutations Knowledge is necessary for success 

Yes  I agree with you. So it is very important I think if you have better ability than the others and better knowledge then it is clear you are better than the others. So in this way you earn better reputation.

• +1 1

Reputations on this platform is really based on knowledge. If a post is informative and contain a unique knowledge about cryptocurrency or about forum then number of positive reputation will automatically increases. 

On 12/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

Hey mate post like this before expressed that more information more standing and you just changed the title a smidgen and make a post its not dread we ought not take others difficult work and substance kindly don't accomplish this work ho estly on the gathering so we and the discussion van develop togather.

• +1 1

Hello dear how are you thank you for sharing good information..i agree with you..Better knowledge give you better reputation..so you have to gain better knowledge.then you can get better reputation.

Good knowledge of your enterprise is necessary for success. When you have ample statistics about the work you are doing and make bigger this information, you will prevail and as a result you will get hold of a correct reputation. 

Yes better knowledge will be the greatest reputation.

Without knowledge there is nothing.this is true. If we want positive reputations, we must make sure to create topics and posts with valuable information about cryptocurrencies so that if the rest of the members read them, 

Knowledge and reputation both are very important. When you create a post with knowledge, people get benefits from this and they give positive reaction. Good knowledge is your way to success.

It's true, we're helping each other with sharing our knowledge in this forum and if our knowledge is better we can receive more reaction. I beileve knowledge is more important to earning money, reputation is good too but if we can use our knowledge properly we can take nice profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always prioritise learning over earning . If you do just that then gaining reputation won't no longer be a Himalayan task for you. Only lost on the topics that you're really very comfortable with and use simple language so that everyone understands it. If you're idea is good , for sure it will get appreciated and you will get a lot of positive reviews. Best of luck on that.

Yes, my dear friends, only better knowledge can give us better repetitions .Because we can achieve a good rating in spite of achieving high education when our posts are made on niche knowledge  .

I assume that knowledge is the foundation for the creation of the requisite experience for the future. Repetition of information is helpful in some situations where the information is vague and needs to be replicated. I think we need a lot of knowledge and expertise to get the money back. The first thing we need to do is develop our knowledge skills, by doing some analysis and learning about cryptocurrencies and everything about it. So, when we have all the information we need in our heads, we will apply it to our contents. Then, without a doubt, the members would like our messages.

in case of better reputation a person needs to have adequate amount of information about it. in order to gain more information we must gather more knowledge about that topic &  more then that the knowledge must be correct & must have similarity to the topic.

Thanks mate for telling the truth.The more you know about crypto Currenchy the more you can post  about informative positive.so as always great knowledge comes with great reputation.

Thanks 👍

Yes, Dear  is absolutely right that knowledge is important for every member and reputation is very important because if you share good knowledge then people will give you good repute and if you like to share your knowledge like this platform  then you create with good contents and people give you good repute.Reputation is necessary for you to understand this and both of them have a very close relationship with knowledge and reputation.

• +2 1

Yes my friend knowledge is a key of success, if you have a knowledge in this about then you will earn more money, we should must follow the rules and regulations and earn knowledge..

Those who have good knowledge get good reputation.When they write a topic with their knowledge, the topic gets a lot of reputation. They can earn much better income by earning reputation.

Yes you are absolutely right. Knowledge can change the life of human beings by following it practically. As well as with sound knowledge any person will be reputed well in his/her society or family. In this platform seniors have attained much more reputation only due to having better knowledge.

Most of the people in the forum are afraid of replying to professional posts because they lack the knowledge to discuss in this matter. So most of this forum's user interaction turns around the common topics.

If members do more research, read other professionals' posts, they may gain knowledge and discuss about more serious matters about crypto in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am new here if anyone they have very good knowledge of any topic, you will post good and will put good content. Well, if you have a good post, then we will give it post reputation only. 

Very well topic I think because it is totally well said I think do no doubt my dear and it is totally right but I tell you I think. So it is clear more knowledgeable man is more important for us  I think. So it is right.

• +1 1

With out knowledge and  basic understanding we can not servive on this forum. Knowledge is leading to popularity yes of course if we. Have better knowledge then we can understand the forum's community and get more repute in public.