How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

If your post is considered useful then you should have get paid 20 thousand satoshis per day after your first hundred post. However in order for a post to be considered useful, it should get at least one positive rate and the average shouldn't be below zero. Try sharing our decent posts and you may get good reactions from the community. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

After 7 days you get an average offer $4 per day you can earn up to 120 or 130 dollars per month.  I am telling you the average. You for your work harder than you can get about 140 per month.

• +3 1

i dont even know about the payment for a week but i know after 7 days approximately 5$ daily you can earn easily by 20 posting if they are not deleted. because most of posts are not paid only useful posts are counted and i learned from my friend that now they only pay for a post which get reacts but i don't know its true or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

i hope it's very clear to every one that the first 100 post is free. Then after that the 20 minimum post a member will be posting is what that will count for him and then receive the payment. Approximately if a member post is counting 20 then he receives 200 talk coin , same to BTC compensation payment 20 rating post gained 20,000 Satoshi. In summation a member is gaining nothing less than $3 dollar daily. Then you can further extend it to week calculate and know what it will be earning. That's the break down

You will get every day payments after 7 days later. That's mean if you create 10 post today then you will get this payment after 7 days later. So your everyday post reward will be receive after 7 days later. 

I would say that if we write all the useful posts in a week, now one day many posts have been deleted due to lack of information in the forum so that many users cannot make a lot of money.  Their earnings are slowly increasing and we can make a lot of money by writing new ideas on this forum.  Yes, if you post incorrectly, the admin will delete your comment.

For me, after seven days, I have not achieved any profits, because starting any business is difficult, but now I have become faster

So if I understand you , the amount someone will get depends solely on his hard work and commitment to bring something meaningful to the platform. 

First of all I complete my first 100 post after this I do 20 post daily. After seven days I earned just 10$. But now I earned 30$ after 7 days. First 7 days it is very painful for me. I am worried about this but now I am very happy from this forum .

First of all, you have to complete 100 unpaid comment after this, you have to make 20 comments and 50 reacts daily for 7 days. You will get 1 Talk token every comment part and 1  talk token on every rect .In this way , you will be able to earn a 250 talk token daily.

• +5 1

If you have completed your task of hundred posts then you need to move your daily work.after 7 days you will get your payment as 1400 token per day.so keep moving forward with hard work and hope to be success.

• +3 1

Hello! I write 20-25 posts / comment per day every day. Sometimes 30. For each useful post 1000 satoshi are paid. The maximum per day is 20. That is, the maximum per day you can get 20,000 satoshi. This is at the current rate of ~ $ 5. It all depends on the Bitcoin exchange rate. But these satoshi will come to you in 7 days.

The amount you will be receiving in this forum actually depends on your level of contributions because I believe you will get your full payment as long as you make good constructive posts in any section of the forum you visit, we should kindly improve ourselves while posting to get reasonable payment.

Dear mate. It is up to our hardwork and effort on daily basis. Before starting paid comments or posts we complete 100 posts after this we can start earing and get profits. So it is completely up to you how much time you will give this crypto. Thank you

It turns out that you earn very little, because now they have stopped liking posts, no one wants to do this, because now they are not paid for them, about 20 liked posts are typed and everything, I think, with the advent of the talk functionality, everything will change and everything will be much better

• +1 1

It's depends upon your work . If you make useful posts then you will get better payment otherwise for useless posts you get not enough money. So make useful posts and earn better. I am newbie here so I haven't received my money yet .

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

This is depend on two things that which you earn and from what country you belong in one day you earn 250 talktokes maximum and of seven days 1750 talktokes it's depends on your posts and the second thing the withdraw because many newly member not know the method of withdraw more work more you earn and learn about this.

It’s depends on how much you work here. If you do 20- 30 comments regularly and all of your comments are count then you will get maximum amount of payment. Comments carefully and nicely briefly shortly. Hope for the best.            

First you have to post 100, then you have to post 20 every day. For this you will be paid every 7 days. You will get paid for the posts that will be correct, which will be valuable, remember that you will not get any money for the wrong posts. Wrong posts will be deleted.

It is totally up on your difficult paintings and effort.When we complete our 100 posts and begin our activity of every day basis of creating 20 posts.If our work,replies and feedback to topics is of useful fine than there ought to be good profits we are able to earn

If your post gets appreciation and reactions then you must have better payment and if you make useless posts then your payment will be less. We will get 10 talk tokens and 1000 satoshi for every useful post. For get better payment you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. 

First of all we have to complete 100 comments for registration and then for seven days we have to write 20 comments daily After 7 days you get RS15 per comment and the limit of comments is 20 comments per day so you earn 300 rupees per day