How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

My dear friend, it depends on everyone's work performance, if someone has 20 posts between them, they will be useful and unique, then they will get paid for 20 posts and they depend on the price of bitcoin at that time. According to my opinion, everyone gets a different payment because everyone has a different post and different payments. But if anyone has a 20 paid post, then his payment can be equal to about $ 5. 

After my first 100 posts and my first week earnings I got in total 20 dollars which I appreciate a lot. Don't get disappointed just continue to work hard and someday we may earn better than that.

Hi friend, i don't complete my 100 posts ,I will done it and start my job of daily basis of making 20 posts.I think It totally depends on your own hard work. If the quality of your posts is good and it is beneficial to people then you will get good reputation,Thank you. 

I am really interesting about know how much I get paid after completing my 100 post or after 1 week, your this post is really useful for me moreover payment depends on your work

We have to set our focus and just make the complete 20 posts. We should also endeaviur to rate others in order to receive rates too. Receiving rates will.The harder you work, the more you will be able to earn. The sooner you have comments, the sooner you will start earning.

• +1 1

Ofcourse its relies upon your diligent effort procuring relies upon nature of the post greatest 20 post given to you to respond as much we can get its installment following 7 days the majority of depend the amount it depend in the amount of our postpaid.

Hey dear it's a good thing to share our earning history to other new members so that they get motivation so that they can do work hard and I think we can't estimate our weekly base earning it's change every week because it depends on prices of coins I have earned 20_30 dollars per week

• +2 1

You must first complete 100 posts, after that you will get satoshis for a maximum of 20 daily publications. The day you complete all the work, you will get paid after a week.

After the completion of 100 post. If you post 20 posts regularly you can start earning and earning depend upon on your quality content post from which you get a reputation and evaluation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think for me,as for now i don't think i have any experience on that yet because me as a newbie in this platform I haven't get that yet,i have not been paid for the seven days money yet

• Useful or interesting 1

There is my first experience on this platform and i am a new member of this organization so this is happen with me i hope so i weel get good response from the organization 

On 12/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Actually those posts are beging paid which have positive ratings. So if you write useful,meaningful and informative comments you will get more payment. Its all depends on your quality of your posts.if your posts are useless they will be deleted by moderator and you will not get payment for those posts.So to get more money you must work this site according to the forum rules.

now I am new here and I am now trying to complete my hundred post then I will see you that how many profit I have gain from this platform by spending 7 days I have heard from someone that cryptotalk paying very much as you wish I have also hear that someone can get up to $50 from this platform in one week.

Hi dear it is not related to seven days spending on this forum. I heard 1st hundred comments are unpaid and after that per day twenty comments are payable. So i think time slot doesn't matter but content and posts per day matters in our earnings 

My friend you get money after seven days just your useful posts and if your 20 posts are use able then you can get 200 talk token now a days and if your posts has good reputation then you get 1000 satoshi per one post . Know talk token price is very low but btc price is very high .

• +3 1

Actually, Im new here.  I didnt experience getting money after 7 days. But I will get payment after 7 days if i can survive in here. From my point of view, payment will depend on your post. So if you have 20 useful post then you will 20000 satoshi on a daily basis and 200 talk tokens. So make useful, unique and informative content. 

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

This depends on the country you are residing in and the conversion rate. Posts that are informative gets reactions from other members. You will earn satoshi for only those posts who have positive reactions of other members.

It depends on your knowledge your work, your posts  and how many posts have positive reviews. But one thing I observed 8f you don't have knowledge then you can't get this. Because knowledge is first efforts.

The income you get after 7 days on this platform is totally depend upon your post content if you are post content is valuable than you get more income. But don't worry about this.

When you start  20comment per day your earning will start counting the next week.what you just need to do is to have 20 good content that will not be deleted.with this you will be able to earn base on your comment.youncan earn up to 5dollars per day.good luck to us all

I'm not sure I'm using the new one.  I think if you post 20 posts every day in 7 days, you can earn-12-15 per week.  When the price of token is more or less, it changes. If you work carefully, the post is accurate.

When you invest and start building wallets, your account is verified, and finally your number is posted every day of the week.

And your paycheck will begin. When you think of money, you get a daily message that is very important because it is your textbook and useful, so you pay for it.

If you save this amount, you will get your money back in a week.

Yes but actually I'm new so till I can't get the first money I think I will but free 7 days and how much it depend upon the paid post so I think paid post you need work hard make useful post and earn well.

• +1 1

It totally depends on your hard work and effort. When we complete our 100 posts and start creating 20 posts on a daily basis, our work, answers and comments on topics are of useful quality and should be a good source of income.