Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Hello my friend, Seeing senior member accounts should not make us feel jealous at all
First of all, I want to thank the senior members, because they provide the best example for the rest of the forum members and the rank that we can reach if we work hard like them and contribute to building this forum and building ourselves by gaining experience and information and presenting it to others.
I want to say that I feel excited when I see senior members and have the desire to work hard until I become like them.
I wish all the members good luck⁦✌️

الإنجليزيةالإسبانيةالتركيةالعربيةالفرنسية──────────الاطّلاع على جميع اللغات
Sometimes jealousy is useful because it gives an incentive to try more and pushes a person to progress in order to obtain good results, but sometimes it is harmful, so the person must convert jealousy into a motivation in order to reach his goal

Comparing yourself to others is the worst thing that you could do to yourself because everyone is different and everyone have had different experiences and different journeys and you should focus on yours. 

My dear friend, you are right about what you say because when you watch people you will be preoccupied with your goal and ambition, when you see these people's successes it should motivate you to succeed you also do not jealousy and failure while you monitor their successes

Jealousy is something that exists, but you should have an incentive to push you forward, not to disappoint you. Make sure that your start today is what distinguishes you from others. Work hard and do not look back.

Yes, I am agree with you that we should not  jealous to others even we should work hard and become good then others. We should search a lot about topic and create a good and usefull topic.

2 hours ago, Babangida said:

A magnificent post! This is entirely the factual necessity that we have to believe with. Perhaps, JEALOUSY IS EVIL AND IT KILLS THE HEART. This alone should serve as guiding principles to us about why we have to snub the devils act of jealousy in this lovely platform

You are right, we are all here as a family and with that we need to love one another by sharing good informations about cryptowold and it related activities since that is why this forum was created. We should also learn to appreciate other members posts by rating.

At first, I think we shouldn't be jealous of others, that we're very likely to lose our focus on our goals and successes. we also have to learn from the successes of others, not be jealous of them. we also have to learn from the experiences of older people and pour them into our deep work and work.

Sometimes jealousy may be positive, and it may push you to work hard in order to reach what you want, but you should not envy people, because anyone can achieve his goal through work and follow-up, with my best wishes for all who participate in this forum

You are right my friend. We should respect and honor the actions and accomplishments of others instead of being jealous of them. We should learn from them and gain knowledge and experiences from their experiences. They should be friendly with us and take our hands to reach our goals. Instead of being frustrated with them, we must.  Support them, give them positive evaluations, and follow in their footsteps to get a good reputation

My friend, we all have our own principles and goals, so to achieve them we must work well and obey the laws.
Yes, it is good to set a business plan and a good principle to earn big profits.

Yes, dear, we should not feel jealous of anyone. We must work hard to obtain the highest evaluation and the highest level of education and not compare our work to anyone, with success.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

I think we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to feel more comfortable. We should not try to compare ourselves with anyone. It is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So instead of comparing ourselves to people who are higher than us, we should just focus on our actions.

You have said many important things.  There are many of us who are jealous of others' accounts but it is not right for us to do this because if we do not concentrate on our work, we will never have an experienced and good account like them. So we have to concentrate on our work.

In my opinion, they can reach the expert stage, but that requires effort and fatigue, generating useful information, and obtaining a good reputation and followers. This will take a long time about two months, but if they make the effort, they will reach the expert stage.

• +3 1

yes do focus on your own work don't feel jealous to some someone if someone gets success don't feel jealous do your own work do your best in your field be patient or day will come when you will get success just wait and see and do your work

• +3 1

Hello my friend, you are right. Being jealous has its pros and cons. One of his positives is that a person looks at the success of others, and exerts his effort to achieve success, reach goals and achieve what he wants, and learn from the success of people who have reached the goals and from the negatives of feeling. That a person will do nothing but look at others and wish to be like them

There you go my friend you have just said some golden words

jealousy is the bane of success rather than being jealous we should be gaining knowledge from our seniors don't get distracted by your aim easily  

Yes, of course violence can never be done.  Because violence is the root cause of the fall.  Since we have the opportunity to acquire knowledge and money, we should use this opportunity and move forward with the goal of improving our lives.

Dear in communication skills, the most important thing is to stay away from others, and they are the same who may have gained more than you, but when you set a specific goal and learn for this goal is much better than the others obtained so set your goal and therefore you are the biggest winner in general for that  Setting goal and knowledge is the greatest success in our history. Thank you very much

• +1 1

We do not have to feel jealous. On the contrary, we have to develop ourselves in order to reach the destination of a successful person
And always trying to reach the best with anything
There is no one who does not like the link to success with anything he wishes.

It is interesting to note that some negative people in our society play their role to demotivate the people.But we should not focus on others and do our work properly.

every one of us has a different life from the other so we should not expect that our life will be similar to other people that we sometimes wish we had their life . so focus on your goal and you will do amazing things 

Thank you for this publication is wonderful but, my friend, there are two types of jealousy. Merciful jealousy is when you see someone better than you and you try to become his degree with your fatigue and your diligence and chronic jealousy when you see the best of you and you try to hurt him only all of us are human and all of us are jealous but he answers to divert this energy to reach the top

Yes, my friend, there are many people who are jealous, but focus on our work is what is important in this platform: focus, good work and comprehensive knowledge about the rules and also about how things are going for the better.

It is not even good for a good human should be jealous why because an hard working type will never be like that except if he or she will be jealous for not participating but not for what someone earns.