What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Education is the very important for knowledge 

Education teaches you how to use that knowledge in right way and on the right time.

For me, knowledge and education are interconnected and inseparable.

Because through education we will get information and start in the field to increase our knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Both are important . Because knowledge is help us to work in any field .And education is help us to chose us to which field is helpful for us in future .You can achieve your goal in your life with the help of both of these.The education is main knowledge but educations is important for every person in the world to know the basic and the knowledge is exrta education that you add it for your ownself and i think both are important, so get education with a full knowledge to discover or achieve good things in life or at any platform. 

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing this information. Knowledge is very important because knowledge is key factor of success. Education is very important then you are gain automatically knowledge.  Thanks everyone. 

In order to work in every field, we have to get information about it, then we can do our job well and be successful. I think both knowledge and information are very important because it is impossible to do anything without knowledge and information.

knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work in any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they check that how much knowledge we have about that field. So if we are studing we should focus on getting the knowledge. So that we can learn and understand.

• +5 1

Your topic is too good year, you mantion here two objects that one of these are knowledge  and another  is education . I think knowledge  and education twice are complemant to each others. One side is related  to  others like a coin. You can not live easily without  the  two objects . 

Yes my dear mate. I am agreeing with you. There is nothing to think definitely knowledge is important. In my opinion education is knowledge. In the education system they are providing knowledge to all but knowledge is more important.

This question does not make much sense and is answered alone friend! Clearly the person who is educated will have a broader knowledge everything goes hand in hand, I do not know anyone who has not been educated and has a very broad knowledge.When I talk about education I am not only referring to going to a university, we can educate ourselves by reading books or articles or participating in forums like this.

• +1 1

Yes right knowledge is important as well education is too because for get knowledge from any platform u have to ability to read understand and learn this depends on u education if u no have education I think u cant get knowledge so knowledge is important same like education 

Actually For me , Both are Important. As If we are taking education from schools and colleges, We are getting knowledge from schools. But there can be a case that some are taking education but Don't have knowledge. So , It can be true that Knowledge is more important than Education.

Yes I agree with you, because knowledge is the most important and Paramount things in life, because if you don't have any knowledge and experience your life will never be very helpful to you,so try to aquire knowledge and make use of it.

Hello everyone, I consider that these two aspects, are related, but very convenient to mention, that education is very important, since it allows us to carry out, any type of activity, from an academic point of view, and in turn helps us to face and solve, a diversity of situations and problems, applying the best techniques and methods.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I have a question for you, how can knowledge be obtained without education, and can you have knowledge about anything without first learning it? .. That is why I think that knowledge and education are two sides of the same coin

Yes, I agree with you. Knowledge  is most important to education. If we have knowledge we can do everything. Education is most for surviving in the world. If you have not educated than you can not knowledge so you see education is the key to success. Best of luck.

Yes, my friend, knowledge leads you to your goals easily and gives you a lot of good science that helps you overcome many things, so I agree with you that knowledge is the basis of everything, and if you possess knowledge, you have the knowledge completely.

• +3 1

I think that the two are related to each other, we gain knowledge from learning, meaning that we will not have knowledge without learning, so I advise to continue learning, learning does not end and every day we find new information in life.  When we continue to learn, we will possess the knowledge that enables us to work in all areas that we desire.

my opinion knowledge and education both are important for success in life.but the most important thing in both of them the knowledge is the great power to cover the world.with huge knowledge you can do everything which you want.so try to acquire more and more knowledge of everything

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I completely agree with you that knowledge is very good, but in my opinion, education is also an important thing that will help you to increase your knowledge and enable it, meaning that knowledge and science complement each other

For me both things must go hand in hand, because we educate ourselves to have knowledge, we must not lose sight of what is important in the matter, it is true that knowledge can take us far and push us a little more towards success, but education must be from our childhood and teaches us values and behavior, both are important.

Learning is more than wonderful. It increases your knowledge greatly. I hope that I will reach a great degree from it so that you do not lose a lot and this is a good thing because it does not happen often

Well I feel like learning is more important because even if you go to school to get educated. You are going to miss out on a lot. So I advice that you focus more on trying to learn from outside sources like courses and webinars.

I agree. Knowledge is most important to me. Knowledge seems to be more important than education, because with this knowledge we can conquer the whole world. With knowledge, you can do whatever you want. Ultimately, education is important. If you don't study, get knowledge.

I do not find any difference between learning and knowledge because they both have the same meaning, but many members here are looking for profits and this is wrong because the main goal of this forum is learning and knowledge exchange