Senior members need your advices. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

As a new member, you always want to follow the rules and learn from senior members. You always want to create useful and new publications. Without appropriate knowledge, you will never want to invest or trading your coins. Always protect your personal information to secure your account.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies whose price is controlled by supply and demand, and there are several types, namely Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum

Its been week since i joined this cryptocurrency and I have start earning some of cryptocurrencies and I am also getting some of experience on how to  trade some of other coins in the market but i want to learn more and more informations about this crypto i also want to know more about cryptocurrency. 

You are right, my dear friend.  It's good that you are both learning and legitimately earning the cryptocurrency together, it really is a great job.  I am also only a week old when I joined here, and I keep in mind to learn more about cryptocurrencies, as they are very important in the issues of earning and making a profit.  We have to take as much information and experience as possible from senior members to be able to keep up with the world of coding over time.

I think, prior to trading or investing here on this forum, you must build your knowledge first. Because without proper knowledge and experience you can't make breakthrough and there's a huge chance that you will lose all your money. So, first build your knowledge and experience and then go for it.

I am also a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I'm still learning from the overall senior men, but mind you, you most endeavour to learn about the cryptocurrency world outside this platform because of the fact that the cryptocurrency is very wide than we can imagine, thank you.

You can learn more by reading from the various sections of the Cryptotalk forum. Do research on Google and YouTube and watch videos to learn the trade.

My advice for the seniors is that they should post some useful Posts for the beginners to motivate them. No doubt they have much experience about here some seniors don't post in the beginners section. This is request that they should post to motivate newbies.

Almost a month has passed since I joined this forum and I found it the best forum in the matter of cryptocurrencies. I learned a lot from it about digital currencies, the most widespread of them, about the yobit platform, and how to invest.

My friend, if you are looking for experience, you should spend more time here in the forum, and you should participate in the other sections, read the posts and learn from them, and also search on the Internet about these topics, and telegram channels And all communication sites You just have to be diligent and patient, good luck

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend .. We all hope that the old members provide some of their experience and information regarding digital currencies and invest in them so that we can all benefit.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you have to spend more time in this forum in order to get the experience you want, and you must accept advice from older members of this forum because they have more experience than you.

• +3 1

I think that the forum is full of information you need, how you can do your own research about currencies and watch the videos of experts on YouTube, you have to be patient and not greedy, it takes time, you can also follow the experts here and activate the alert on notifications.

• +1 1

The point in my opinion is that you should not stop learning, and try to improve your resources and look for what fill your needs. This forum, Telegram channels and YouTube are full of helpful knowledge and lesson to widen your experience. Just give it enough time.

You have to see the other sections so that you can get accurate information and a lot about encryption and cryptocurrencies. It is a very wide world and knowledge in it has no limits.

• +1 1

In order to gain experience and knowledge, you must visit the forum and visit the beginners section, as well as be patient, participate and persevere permanently and work to take and spread the benefit and useful information.

• +3 1

My friend. In order to achieve benefit and good earning, you have to work hard, read articles on this forum, learn its principles and how to deal with it, and share important and beneficial points.

If you want to know more about cryptocurrency and the market try to go to the coinmarketcap site, there you will find a lot of useful information. Study every cryptocurrency you will be trading, from charts to trading volume, if you have learned all that you can go to the exchange and start trading there.

• +5 1

Good for you buddy, I'm happy for you.

You have a great enthusiasm to work in cryptocurrencies.

But I advise you to learn more and get enough knowledge, then go for the trading and investing.

Good luck for you my friend

In my opinion, you should spend your time in the forum more than that in order to be able to know everything related to the forum and try to enter other platforms to know more about everything, this will benefit you very much my friend

• +3 1

If you're looking for new information then don't you worry. Bcoz you're in the right place. Just make regular basis posts and read others opinions. This will surely help you alot in gaining the necessary information. Thanks. 

If you want help and knowledge about this forum and cryptocurrencies, you should transfer the forum sections to me. This forum always encourages education and increase knowledge. You can also search on the Google search assistant and YouTube.

My friend, you say you started working on this forum, but there are few content you have. If you want to gain more experience, you spend more time in this forum and gradually you will discover what 
You have to do.

My dear friend you have to spend time here on this kind of platform you will gradually increase your knowledge just keep on working here.

• +1 1