To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Ill be honest and will say that rank is nothing if its only one if your skill doesn't match up with the rank itself its not gonna end well so thats why many of us would rather choose the experience itself because the exp is something you would more have to learn rather than rank its only achieving but you would not learn anything if u only focused getting your rank into higher spec.

For me, rank doesn't matter as much to me as i do experience. And by thinking logically, you can't get a higher rank without having good experience, so experience and knowledge are the foundation of every job.

On 12/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, Golem king said:

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I prefer experience more. Rank will be automatically received in the CTT forum community. Experience is more important everywhere friends. Rank is just a temporary thing in CTT forum community. I acquired experience for sure.

Experience is always better than rank
Today, a person is a new graduate from his university and does not have experience, on the other hand, a person with ten years of experience in the same field, and a person who has experience not knowledge and rank succeed

Yes, my pricey buddy, experience is greater important than rank, however on this discussion board that revel in comes with the rank, so the more useful and splendid your posts are, the higher your rank is, and the beneficial and valuable posts come most effective with revel in.

I prefer to experience rather than rank because experience is most important thing to survive here . Without experience we can't work here automatically our rank will remain low . Experience is most important thing.

• +1 1

We have to gain experience and knowledge in order for the rank to rise. Rank comes if you are engaged and create a lot of useful topics. It should be useful, that is, the writer must have experience

• +1 1

I am new here.We should to incline toward experience. It is on the grounds that with our experience we should rise our standing by serving our experience to network.Experience starts things out in each field of life. We should not work here only for cash.we should to get information about digital money. Information is significant than cash.

In my personal experience I will choose the knowledge and experience Because w through this we can achieve success in the digital currencies world. So rank is not important for me.

I suggested that experience is far better than rank indeed because without experience we will not get the higher rank we want in everything we doing most especially in this cryptotalk forum, we knows that we will gain some income in this forum but let's everyone make good ideas, knowledge and experience so that will pass meaningful information to others newbie member in this great forum and i think knowledge is the most important to out in mind

Yes dear you are saying right most of people just concern with earn therefore they always prefer rank they do not pay heed to learn and getting experience they just think about earning as soon as possible 

I will give value to experience then rank . But rank and experience are same because when we become to old our rank increase and also increase our experience. The members whose are old their rank and experience increase at same time.

• +3 1

@Iqra 220 @glory50 @Naveed khan

I the story is that when you have experience you are able to do a lot of things and right now we have to do something right that would help us be good in what we are able to grow with, experience is better and when you are able to be experienced, first of  you have to really be careful to avoid losing any thing at moment so to me there is  alot of work sometimes good to be defined and perfectly working in that position there is a lot of good ideas that are effective and work well in for so many people in the best way posible. Experience is better

• +3 1

I lean toward experience than the position. Since experience is incredible source than rank..Because experience makes individual's capacities great . Furthermore, it experience which makes idaes and furthermore so fruitful . In this manner at that point rank will increment by experience.

As a newbie I prefer both the two that is experience and rank because experience is what you will use to get the rank and experience is that thing that will keep you active in the forum and it is that experience that will make you not to have waning points, lastly without experience you won't learn from any one because you will think everyone post Is not relevant get the experience then you will have the rank 

Actually my own personally.  I think experience is more important than rank ‌ we need enough experience in any field to be able to achieve rank.  In this forum, we must gain more knowledge and experience about digital currencies, and thus we can earn more money.  So I repeat, without experience we cannot gain step by step.  So of course experience is needed

Personally, i would prefer experience because with experience you can get more and more knowledge and information which can help you in achieving your goals. Experience is always a good thing. 

Moreover, rank also come with experience. Higher ranks means higher experiences.

I'll prefer experience because i see many people who have senior scale but they don't have any idea about what they doing. An expert person can make their own scale or rank in experience of work. And this work is good work. ✌🏿

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Thanks for your question, I'm also newcomer in this platform then I prefer to have good experience and knowledge in this platform than have many ranks that wouldn't be useful for me.

The very sarcastic thing is that if you are experienced you get ranked. It is for sure that you can be ranked higher if you are good in this crypto world. And the most important and basic thing is definitely being experienced. Because experience give you wings to fly in this world like an expert. And also you can help others grow.

Rank and experience are the same thing brother. Because the experience increases when we posted a large number of topics or replies. Rank also keeps on increasing when the number of our posts increase. So both of the things are same to me.

• +4 1

If I could choose I would stay with 2. But if I had to choose only one I prefer experience because it is very important so that we can learn from our mistakes and in the future be able to do things in a better way. But clearly the 2 are very important!

I think experience is more important than rank because the rank increases with experience. We can get a lot experience by working on this forum. We can share our knowledge with each other and can learn something.

Yeah I also think that we need to have experience  more than increasing rank.The better we can work, the more experience we will gain. And as a result of this experience, we will be able to build our rank in a good position. Everyone likes those who have a good experience in any work. Of course people notice rank but it doesn’t mean that if the rank is high, then the man is more experienced. So I think it's more important to have a good experience than to increasing rank. After-all there is no substitute to gain knowledge and experience to create a good rank. Thanks for your Valuable post dear!! 💕

Dear friend I will definitely give more priority to my experience.  Because if I can increase my experience in any job then I can achieve rank.  But rank cannot be improved without experience.  So my experience should be given more priority.  Thank you.