To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

A biginner with vision seems to go for all, for the rank it's a added advantage while for the experience helps you to get more freedom to do much work

There is a difference, my friend, between, the rank and the experience, the experience gained from the experiences and the comments and from, the knowledge of the thing and its nature or the rank comes, from the abundance of experiences, interest in reading and important comments and benefiting from them so the rank rises and is distinguished, in your work

I think we should concentrate on our work and work hard so that we can move forward in life for getting more achievement .Our rank will not matter ,if we have no experience of any work .In the other away if we will get experience of work ,our rank will increase automatically.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am new here, I have a little experience but wanna shared with you my little experience. In my opinion rank and experience are the same thing.mostly people doing well to making their rank best because when we become old we get 2nd rank. I also think experience is most important we also focus on experience. Experience makes our knowledge great and makes a good member. And give us information. 

First of all, new and old members welcome all the people on this platform.

According to my opinion it is very important to have both experience and rank.If you have experience, then you will be able to earn money.And the higher your rank, the higher your VALUE.If you have experience you can increase your rank.

We should get the experience of work so that we can move forward because if we does not have any experience of any work we can not move forward. So focus on the work for better achievement ,but our rank will increase matically. 

• +1 1

It is the experience that will give you rank. Choose the time to study and gained needed information and knowledge that will make your post good and you will make good rating from others member of the forum. Experience is the best teacher, works toward it guys.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'll prefer and want the experience because experience is most important for success. Rank show your post. I want to learn more and more about the crypto therefore I want the experience. I want to be successful in the trading therefore o need experience.

• +5 1

I will prefer experience more than rank because by experience you can up your rank but by rank you cannot get up your experience experience is the most important thing in life in any field.

Edited by Zeeshankhan

This is a very personal decision, we earn the rank alone by making a post, but we also owe our reputation to the other members of the forum who value our post, obviously we should also try to make our post useful

• +2 1

I would like to represent Rank as recognition or testimony from the forum members that we are working hard, but it is not necessary that we have gained experience,
There are many who have extensive experience but are ranked low.

My brother, I realize that the beneficial things are deleted, so if the rank is dependent on the subjects of writing, then it means that allowed issues do not violate the policies of web page now.On this platform, I give more importance to experience. But if we see, people grow, its experience increases with him.

I always prefer experience. By getting experience you will show that you know good about on this. Experience of work is better than anything. There are another value of experience. So that's the reason i trust in experience.          

I prefer experience to rank because with your experience you can go to high positions or high rank but if you said rank ,rank without experience is nothing to me that is why I prefer experience.

My friend, there are some things that are the result of a job and we think that's because all members should know that gaining experience is our main goal here, and that position, making money and increasing popularity are all things that are due to our commitment to our main goal join us.

Yes, I will pressure the rank on this form, why are you saying that increasing will not increase the barrier due to which I will be able to earn more and more money and I will get more work 

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Rank and experience have different preferences. A person gains experience by working practically in some field or forum and ranks rises as the experience rises. So both of these are linked to each other. However, experience is pratical while rank is just a kind of authority.

You, obviously! rank is just temporary you can lose it any time but experience is permanent. We should look for the experience instead of rank. Experience will help us in our daily life too . With experience we'll get a good rank automatically. This is the experience which will lead us towards good earnings and rank . So we should focus on getting good knowledge and experience. 

I think I will go for experience because according to my opinion if I will have good experience about any forum this experience will help me to do my work in a pretty good way. Those who try to run behind ranks can face many difficulties after achieving that rank beacuse they will be unable to cope up with the tasks which will be assigned to them after reaching that rank and that person will be unable to manage things perfectally. 

Of course I will more prefer those who have experience rather than the rankings. Well, if you have experience, you can avoid those harmful things that can affect your profit. Ranking only base on how hardworking you are. That's why you reach that. Experience is on another level.

You are right but every one have different thoughts about ranking and experience.  I think rank give nothing benefit while experience give a lot of knowledge which save us from coming problems.

So we should focus to take experience through searching and automatic we can gain high ranking. 

• +5 1

I will prefer experienced in my own opinion because I recently join these forum and willing to learn from people experience here and as it matter a lot here since it speaking of the past and presents of a particular events.

Hi my dear mate. Both the things are important. I think community reputation leaves good impression and experience teaches us a lot of things. With experience we become expert in dealings with the problems of the forum.

You are rewarded with good rank according to the number of posts you have created and when You Create more posts and do comments it increases your experience at the forum so I think Experience and rank is not different.Rank is given to according to your experience and it depends upon the number of your created posts.

As they say experience is the best teacher with a good experience you will know much about crypto currency and be able to enlighten others but even if you have the highest rank without much or good experience you can’t even help your self in some cases