I have a Question from seniors? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Through this you can start with 20 comments every day and be counted for 7 days but provided that 20 comments contain positive ratings to be calculated for you with during the time

well I am not senior but you should wait for tomorrow to make new posts and by the way congratulations for completing your first trial contents

Hi dear mate

I congratulate you on completing your 100 posts

Dear no need to any wait you can start your task now and make 20-22 useful posts or comments per day and after 7 days you can receive your payment.

All the best

After reaching the 100 comments your helpful comments will start the next day. And you can continue to comment 20 comments a day, and each comment is paid for after exactly a week.

I congratulate you, my dear friend, for completing the 100 posts now. Start working hard and do your best. Do not wait for tomorrow, starting today, every day. You have to publish 20 or 30 posts and you will receive payment for each post after seven days. You will also learn a lot of experience and knowledge.

You must continue publishing as you are entitled to 20 paid publications every day, provided that it has a positive reputation and receives payments after a week has passed on the first 20 useful topics that you published after the hundredth.

• +3 1

Congrats .. yes you have to continue posting here daily but be careful the max limit for posting is 20 posts per day don't do more so you don't recive warning points or ever get your account banned .. also read the rules well and you are safe good luck.

• +3 1

It'll be better for you to wait for the next day. Making posts on the same day might not be the best especially if you've made so many posts. This will help you to also avoid making spams and keeping your account more safe

After completing the publication of 100 free posts, you must publish 20 useful posts, and make sure that these posts are completely useful until you get positive reviews

Welcome to the world of crypto, after you have completed the first 100 posts, you must be familiar with the rules of the forum well and you must also know that you can write 50 posts per day and only 20 of them are counted on the condition that they have obtained a good reputation.
Good luck.

• +4 1

Congratulations for completing 100 free training comments, now you have to publish 20 useful and meaningful posts every day and do not forget to follow the rules and conditions of the forum and work hard and be patient to achieve success and after 7 days you will get a profit from this forum, good luck.

• +3 1

Thanks for this important topic, because I just finished the 100 Free Post, and I did not know what to do. So I will start with the daily 20 posts hopefully the profits will be good.

My dear friend, you did a good job of completing 100 comments. You are now a member of this organization. You can start working immediately by writing 20 comments. You don't have to wait any longer to earn money

I think you can continue publishing after 100 free comments on the same day, so that the publication does not exceed 50 posts per day
I prefer that you publish the 20 posts the next day in order to avoid any risks

• +3 1

I don't think you have to wait for the next day, you can write your twenty comments on the same day that you finish them, you will earn money for your posts on this day a week after you comment and your posts should be Carrying positive reactions.

I suggest that you wait until the next day after the completion of the first hundred free posts, so that you do not run into errors in your accounts, and the comments of the next day become all paid and not mixed with the free.

After you finish the 100 free comments, you post 20 comments per day. This is enough. Try to make your comment meaningful and important to all members. Good luck, my friend.

• +2 1

After completing the 100 comments, you must participate daily 20 times, and all posts must receive a positive evaluation in order for you to be paid for and who does not receive a positive evaluation will not be considered useful and  you will not be paid for it.

• +1 1

After completing the free comments, you must work daily by publishing a minimum of 20 posts to collect for each post a Satoshi that is part of Bitcoin.

my dear friend if you have completed your first hundred post then you have to 20 to 25 comments a Day then you will able to make profit and you will receive your first payment after 7 days.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend if you must make 20 good comments so that in 7 days you can get your comments to be most valued, and thus get your payment, these are the most basic things that you should take into account. Thanks for read my answer. Take care.

Congratulations on the completion of your first free100 posts. Now you can make 20 posts everyday on regular bases and within a week you can start earn money.

You will continue to publish your daily publication slyly and these seven-day content will be shot, first you will be given grades by grade which you have created in seven days, which was a valid evaluation and secondly you will start producing talk and BTC every day.  

Best wishes, dear friend. After making 100 entries, you have become a member of this group. You can not wait for the next day because you have completed 100 entries. You should finish your 20 posts. We can resume our regular work after 100 posts, according to the rules.

Congrates on completing 100 posts now you have to start doing your daily and that is 20 posts each day max you will be getting paid of 20 posts so make sure to make good content and get positive reputation on it so you get your earning.