I have a Question from seniors? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Best wishes, this kind of great good results. You will commence the particular making period, yet you must generate beneficial feedback which can be not necessarily duplicated and also adhere to the principles with the community forum. You need to distribute 20 pieces of content each day and you may acquire transactions after having a few days. My partner and I want an individual accomplishment.

Congratulations for completing 100 publications ... Do not wait for tomorrow. You can create 20 publications today and pay them after 7 days. Try to be your publications useful and to abide by the provisions and rules so as not to gain warning points ......

• +4 1

Do not stop posting useful topics even if you complete 100 posts, now you will be eligible to get paid from Bitumen and Talk for every useful post that got a positive reputation

• +2 1

Good work from now, focus on creating 20 posts or responses per day and make them useful to receive positive reviews on them, and the forum will start to pay you for the first 20 posts a week after doing them, and so on for each day you worked.
Obey the rules carefully to avoid warnings.
And take advantage of everything you read in the publications of old members with experience.

• +2 1

No you write your daily 20 posts form now and you will get your this posts payment in next week in tokens or satoshis if you also want to earn btc satooshis here than you should do every post useful and your every post should get like than you will earn satoshis as well as tokens

• +3 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

After completing 100 posts, you are entitled to share. 20 posts per day are payable. If you participate more, you do not mind, but they only pay 20 per day, you get paid after seven days. For example, you create post # 101 on April 17th, then you'll get paid on April 24, and so on.

• +3 1

Once you reach your goal of 100 ads, you must continue publishing, the maximum number of ads we can charge each day is 20.

Since you have made 100 posts, it means you want to be getting paid for the posts you make you just need to continue making at least 20 post daily so that you will get paid but payments will start after 7 days ensure that you make quality post because if they are not they will get removed.

congratulations my friend
Tomorrow you start publishing at least 20 posts per day in order to get paid
Also, you should put your effort and spend your time learning here in order to develop yourself and in order to gain knowledge step by step. You should get acquainted with the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain experience and useful information.
Hope you enjoy your time here

• +1 1

congratulations friends to complete your 100 post successfully now you can post 20 useful post on daily basis and forum give you payment of your useful work my advice to you work hard to get best from this crypto forum. 

For all beginners, if they have completed their 100 publications, they will be able to receive payments, the payment limit is 20 publications, you can do more but they will only pay you 20 and it should be useful that they give very good information. Your publications I hope you have a lot of success making your publications.

Hello dear I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform firstly I congrats for completing hundred post then you will be I think you need to still make next post

• +3 1

What is the point of this question? I finished 2000 posts too should I ask what to do next? I don't understand why this post is not deleted too, do we need this in the forum, it helps the beginners? It seems a waste of time to read.

Now you have to do 20 useful posts every day, learn more, gain experience, write good topics and have content, learn to trade and invest if you want more income, Follow the rules well, work hard and be patient, because success does not happen quickly 

Hello my friend. Actually the maximum number of posts per day is fifty, and I advise you to give all your free time to work on this good opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum and you will surely find success, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

I congratulate you on your hard work my friend, I don’t think you have to wait until tomorrow to write your 101 topic, you can write it at any time you want and you will be paid after a full week. Good luck.

Completing the 100 free posts is the first and most important step to start earning in this forum. Once you have completed the 100 posts, you can start participating in 101 and you will receive money on it after 7 days if it is useful.

I congratulate you on completing 100 participants in the forum . You should continue to create posts because some of your posts may be deleted later . You can also benefit from additional publications as you will receive your reward for these comments after 7 days . In any case, I advise you to continue publishing in order to get some experience .

I think you can start posting right away after you finish with the 100 comments. You can post 20 comments per day per day and get each post 20 amount of money provided it is registered on any comment of 20 positive likes
I hope I have helped you.

• +2 1

Your daily task has become from now on, to write 20 paid posts. You have to publish useful and efficient content in a clear and easy manner, and all of this in the correct English language. You must respect the forum rules and abide by them, and stay away from jealousy, cheating and giving  Random assessments. I advise you to search for cryptocurrency updates, extract the most important ideas from them, and share them with members

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I think that you now know what to do, this topic is old, and despite that I have advice for you, I advise you to always work hard in searching for useful information and then work on developing content. 

You can publish 50 posts per day, but only 20 are paid, so if you finish the first 100 and there is still a possibility to publish the posts, you can publish the journal 20 and start from here.

• +3 1

Congratulations and welcome to the crypto forum
It's a really cool forum full of information, but you should invest your time well with patience and perseverance to get the information
Now you must comment daily 20 comments that contain useful information related to the topic of the article and contain useful information

• +1 1