Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

I do not assume that this forum can be used as social media network in any manner. This forum created for educational purposes and it's miles simply doing it process for that. Yes, there may be verbal exchange built because of interaction but i do not assume that this works as social media websites in the future. The introduction of this discussion board is to give expertise about crypto and it's miles pleasant its activity amazingly.

Yes it is possible. A forum is also a social media, because a forum can discuss social. We should respect each other in this forum because we are all friends here as this forum is a community. Overall the forum will be the great social community.

Yes dear of course you can use this platform as a social media because on this platform we can share every thing and we can also know about people's thoughts and we can chat with anyone in the world by this platform. And i think spending time on other useless social media apps is just wasting of time. So please spend more of your time on this platform. 

No i don't think so because this has separate base which means we only work here for the learning skills of  crypto currency and that's why we should use this website .

I hope you will get a good information for my comments and i think we only use this forum as a working skills

This gathering is for cryptographic money and related data about it. This stage go about as a foundation im which we acquire data and information about the Crypto cash and this gathering increment our experience about exchanging or contributing of btc. So we can not use this gathering for tattle or and for any irrelevant themes.

Well yes my e can consider it as a social media network. But it needs a time to work with this digital world.  And I think in future may be there developed some kind of apps of working. What's your opinion my friend.

Dear it's not Facebook, what's up or Twitter etc actually this site is kind of social media but focus on one content that is crypto currency. Here every one trying to getting knowledge delivering knowledge and maximize knowledge about cryptography 

If you consider how and what this forum is built for it cant be used as a social media platform here we share experience and knowledge with each other

Your idea is good but this forum is totally different from social networks here you can learn knowledge about crypto currencies we can't discuss social issues and other things here here we can improve our skills and experience we can make friends also here by following each other and give reputation to each other thank you

I think it is a great idea and through implementing it, members will be able to form knowledge-based friendships and share knowledge, which will strengthen their knowledge through the diversity of information.

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  This is wonderful post.  I join this site i am so happy . This site same time you seak learn and earn money.  Both are good and beneficial for us.  I share my experience this platform is very informative. 

Hello mate crypto talk can't be used as social media because this forum is legit and advertising it will make some members be accusing this great platform that it's scammed.

You can make friends by working here on the forum but outside of the forum you must remember that there will always be scammers lurking around looking for a way to take your funds. The healthiest thing to do would be to have a very small social networking group of mutual acquaintances for support.

You can trust a lot of the world in many areas, but in the field of currencies, you can only trust the information that you receive, but you cannot trust to send money to these people because up to now there are scammers in this area.

• +3 1

My opinion is that we should not trust unknown people we do not know and that we should not let the cryptographic talk become or become a social network because that would end up harming us because this site would no longer have the same value or capable that it is the opposite and more people come to join.

Yes dear friend we can obviously use cryptotalk as social forum .This forum is helping much and more all of we people .This site is giving us knowledge and information on many topics .

The objectives of the social networks and the cryptotalk forum are different, but I am sure that here we can make friends as well, we have a fairly large and varied community, of different ages and cultures, we share things in common and we read each other daily to the others, we express opinions and we know the way of writing of each one, in my opinion if we could have that strong friendship as in a common social network.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Friend! This application is utilized to learn just about digital dorms of money not for someone reason. So making companions here isn't work like facebook, Instagram or twitter. So in my brain, it is a best as it resembles now.

• +1 1

My friend of course the goal of this forum is to create a social network specialized in encryption, so it is great this and I really hope that this goal is created to be the best forum around the world. 

Cryptotalk can also be seen as a social network because members can interact with one another and also share ideas and information. So it can be seen as a social network for crypto currencies knowledge.

Yes, I think that would be good ... for the cryptocurrency to become a social media network, provided that there are still conditions and rules that we adhere to, talking about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in addition to obtaining more information about the world of currencies and gaining experience and skill through formation Friendships and the exchange of ideas ... without deviating from the main topic raised by the forum, as is the case on other social media sites

Social media networks play a vital role in the development and operation of cryptocurrencies as well as way for their users to communicate. Businesses  developers, altcoi teams and even journalists covering the cryptocurrency beat all use social media tools like telegram and slack to coordinate their efforts.

I do not think it is a good idea, because everyone who joined this forum has joined with a desire to learn about the cryptocurrency, but if we transfer the encrypted conversation to social media, then many and many people will join us, but most of them did not join with their desire to learn but only for entertainment, which will make Learning is difficult with people like this, so I think it is best to stay away from them here.

No this application is use for learning and making money not chatting with friends on like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and so on, we no you can collaborate with many peoples here as a friend but that doesn't mean you can call this site as a chatting center.

I think that this application is used in order to learn about cryptocurrencies, ways to earn them, and how to trade them. As for the applications that I mentioned above, they are used for social communication other than these forums