Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

What you are saying made sense but what about an absolute beginner in the forum who doesn't even know even the  "T  of trading" ,

"B of bitcoin" what should he do?

He can only comment on other people post by expressing his view about that topic and make some living but forum new payment method take that right from him

Yes, my friend, your words are correct
We have to work very hard to get what we deserve through our work and exhaustion, and if someone continues to cheat, he will fall as a result of this fatal mistake.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I'm totally agree with you we have to learn first and then enjoy profit trading is not easy we should keep learning first actually I have some of knowledge about trading but I don't apply it now I just ask from expert members and then I invest my funds..

for trading basic information will not work much as crypto market  get volatile for all kind of world situation such as if share market crash down of world wide then be sure crypto market follow the sign too 

• Useful or interesting 1

58 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

for trading basic information will not work much as crypto market  get volatile for all kind of world situation such as if share market crash down of world wide then be sure crypto market follow the sign too 

@Dorjoy12 Anyway, the crypto market is also a part of the economy. The decline of other markets can have a positive effect on crypto as capitalization will flow into crypto but it only happens in the short term. When everyone is negatively affected by the recession, crypto investment will also decrease and capitalization will flow out of the market rapidly.
Referencing other markets is also a way for us to predict the volatility of the crypto market to limit risks and losses.

You are right. We must all pay attention and not give false and deceptive ratings in order to keep the platform for its goals. This is dangerous for the rest of the members and harms them. We hope they stop doing that.

Before starting to take more stringent measures, insist everyone.

• +4 1

The moderators stopped the double payment and the payment for reputation, because the quantity offered from Token talk increased dramatically, and this led to a decrease in the currency price and most of the members violate the rules and randomly grant the reputation because they only want double payments.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, there are some cheaters who abuse the work and the forum, and I think some measures must be taken to protect the honorable members. In general, we must strictly follow the rules, so that we can protect ourselves from cheaters.

Thinking is a matter that must be smart, so that we know where and when we can achieve what we want, not everyone thinks the same way, so many suffer losses. 

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Yes dear you are saying absolutely right that the scamers are every where. So we need to  avoid from them. They theift our earnings which is very sad for us. We work hard here for earning but when the scamers theift our earnings then it's not good for us. I asked to seniors that give us the important tips to avoid from the scamers of this plate forum. 

• +1 1

I fully agree with you.Everyone who enters this forum for the purpose of taking Bitcoin only is a person without strategic thinking.Everyone should understand that this forum is for the exchange of ideas and for serious discussions.This forum has an excellent and strong reputation, and the articles here are highly credible.Please everyone keep the forum.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Well win and loss is the part of trading so we should mentally ready for that and if trading was only win then there is nothing to fear and the main thing is we learn from mistake and loss as well so the situation is quite good for now..

1 hour ago, Sonii said:

Yes dear you are saying absolutely right that the scamers are every where. So we need to  avoid from them. They theift our earnings which is very sad for us. We work hard here for earning but when the scamers theift our earnings then it's not good for us. I asked to seniors that give us the important tips to avoid from the scamers of this plate forum. 

Dear as I mentioned earlier that we should focus on our hard work and this platform we only provide such quality information so many members will enjoy it and they learn it and believe me in this platform I see many members who came here to learn about trading and meet experience members..

• +2 1

Of course.  My friend  I agree with you.  If we want to work on this platform.  Rules must be followed on this platform.  Knowledge must be acquired.  Useful valuable posts need to be made on this platform.  Posting useless will go against the rules and will ban our account.  That is why we have to think before we act.  And must do valuable useful work.

Yes, every member is having problems as a result of a few cheaters. Since learning that the forum no longer pays for responses, most members have stopped responding to even good messages, resulting in their hard work being ignored on a daily basis. I'm hoping that the forum will start paying for reactions soon, or else members will lose interest if they don't get any. I implore you all to continue responding and supporting.

You, my friend, all you have to do is follow the rules and advice offered by the platform and not write offensive words to the members present in this forum so that you are not banned and lose everything

My dear friend, welcome, yes, I agree with you on this thing. We must work hard and collect information for good earning and report random mailers because this forum is useful and good for work

You must first pay attention to each topic. If you post something incorrectly, do not proceed. So take your time and remember to write something useful all of the time. You must make good crypto posts here. We have to put in a lot of effort here. The higher your message, the better credibility you would get from the forum.

Whoever starts cheating, no matter how clever he is, will fall someday.  I respect your topic.  All members must read it once and twice.  The money must be obtained through real fatigue and effort.  You have to be patient and help others to understand the principles of the forum.  Thus topics help beginners a lot.  I wish all the best.

This is true, my friend, we have to work hard and be sincere as well because this forum brings us great benefit, so it is good to stay away from all methods of fraud and deception.

I suspect that bad members are cleaned and removed every month but I think it's a difficult process for moderators to distinguish between bad and active members because I suspect spammers are so common, so moderators make the rules a bit difficult.

• +1 1

Yes I am agree with you that there are many scammers at this forum who want to cheat us. 

So we should remain careful from these scamer while investing and withdrawal of money. We shouldn't believe at at anyone and work according to the rules.

I agree with you well, there are a lot of spammers who cheat here, and they follow methods that violate the rules of the forum, but the moderators and those in charge of the forum will detect them and block them.
Therefore, everyone must work hard to comply with the forum rules.

• +3 1

I share what you say friend, every time more they are reducing the payments because there are many people who cheat, which is unfortunate that for a few of us all who work honestly in the forum pay. We hope they become aware and value everything the forum does for its users. 

I agree with you, it is better to be wary and report the spammers when noticing someone making money by making effort that generates a beautiful sense of responsibility and financial independence.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:55 AM, Mark wood said:

Well win and loss is the part of trading so we should mentally ready for that and if trading was only win then there is nothing to fear and the main thing is we learn from mistake and loss as well so the situation is quite good for now..

wish you best luck and as now the crypto market into bull place so if you have enough funds which you can afford then i suggest you to trade on bull token for short term as it will give you cool profit without any doubt .but everything depends on you .

• +4 1

We will not lost everything for our activities no matter how things will go worst in the platform, this can also happen due to the demand and supply of the activities to the need once that is why the payment is low in the exchange.