Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

I fully support your statement. Because we should all post important information regularly posted on this forum and express that desire if we have any information. Because this forum is very important, a great forum where we can learn a lot and make money, so it is our responsibility to post regularly from here and present ourselves as an active member.

Giving reaction is very important, and that's right we can't get paid for giving  likes anymore but we should give reaction just like before. If we stop giving reaction our posts will never receive like. If we still give positive reaction to every useful posts, it'll be better for all of us.

• +1 1

I agree with you. Granting a good reputation to the members is like motivation to continue and provide the best. I give a good reputation for every useful, clear and understandable topic and I like to have a good reputation as well.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this matter. I noticed that the majority of members stopped giving reputation points because the site stopped paying themThis is unfortunate, so we have to give ratings to the members ’posts to encourage some of them for their high-quality content and to warn some of them about their poor quality posts.

• +2 1

Hello friend i hope you all are fine there are lots of benefit if we active to the forum in a half day because we will learn so many things at the same time we are earning here so i hope you follow this @Roan senior members advice and visiting the crypto talk forum daily

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Please let's all try and be active especially the beginners ,

No matter what try and be active and do something even if you can't finish with the valid 20 post ask my the moderators...

We have to keep ourselves pushing and moving forward..

Lack of activeness can lead to ban

I agree with you that the likes are very good for new members as they can direct the member to the good and most important posts.
So it helps to select the right post for members, instead of getting confused by the huge number of posts.

I agree with you, there are a lot of members who used to give reviews only for money, and this is the biggest mistake, for me I give a positive rating for the most remarkable comment from every post, and in my opinion all members should do that.

yes of course and I am agree with you and like work is more important and change the function and I am listening old members that iy like 20 post then you get payment so but its changed so now only 20 post comments paid payment I am new opinion and now i am not giving like other post when 100 post complet then like

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

I can't tell you about the past but I just recently joined crypto talk. And after joining I didn't feel any pressure from this forum actually all the member are very active and they're always posting and commenting. And let me tell you I always try to give reaction to the post that is informative to me.and sometimes and post have negative rating too that is unfortunate.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, Oyetoyy said:

I think many likes in the past wers awarded to any post or comment just to receive the payment without being objective about the posts that recieves it. That's why people rarely give it nowadays. What then happens is that only those posts that are of good content will be receiving the likes which they deserve. 

Like you, dear colleague, I fully agree with the response you provide in this publication. I think that many "likes" were granted simply to receive payments for that reason I also believe that users do not "like" any or comment
A big greeting to the whole community

Of course.
We think we are all members. But there are some members who think they are active just by commenting. Not that, we have to comment here every day. You have to react to the comment. None of us do that. So we can never think of our active users. Hopefully in the future we will all be active and work according to all the rules. Thank you.

I agree with you on this, because they have stop paying for likes should not mean we will not give rating to the content creator, well in my own view I think positive ratings belong to a useful post in the forum which is beneficial and that is why I always give rating to a post I found useful in the forum despite that talk token have been stop in the forum.

I agree with you.Reputation either sure or negative are the measures to rate the nature of post that possibly it is helpful or not all that we shouldn't quit rating the posts as great appraisals consistently urge the maker to accomplish all the more better work and negative evaluations consistently debilitate the spam or futile substance and as you referenced that the apprentices can without much of a stretch adjudicator the quality posts by seeing its rating.

You are right, we all should  work here actively on this forum on daily basis because  when we don't post for continually 72 hours, Cryptotalk start deleting our posts and which is negative thing for our accounts.

• +1 1

I agree with you. It's not good to give likes for increasing your payment. I also noticed that many members don't give any reaction to others because they can't get payment for their likes. We should to give positive ratings to all those members whose are active and doing useful posts for all.

• +5 2

Yes friend you are right.  We have to try to stay active in the forum every day.  Then we can learn and know better about it.  Moreover, if it is not active for a long time, our account may be at risk.  So you have to try to stay active in the forum every day.  Thank you.

Good point I'm  agery with you by giving reputation. To other incurage the people and in this way we can know about our post that is it was informative  or not by the positive reputatio we can kknow that we are going on the right path and by negative reputation we know that we have to learn more about the work 

God bless you

Definitely try to become an active member because only an active member can learn new things and have a good experience through it. Only active member can make good quality and content posts in a good way

We have to do our pleasant in order to advance the forum, and forgiving reviews, it ought to be logical and that we read the subject well. I found that cancelling price for critiques is a accurate step because in this case, we will comprehend sincerely proper topics. 

We should enough others with positive reaction and give negative reactions  for bad posts and it all happened just because of some cheated fellow who gave react without even reading the comments.

Yeah you are right our useful post become useless due to negative rating. Positive reaction encourage us . We work hard to get more positive reaction and make more useful posts . 

It is sometimes when members have fear of giving likes as many don't understand what they shoudl be doing, however lately there is no payment as there was before for the Talk tokens and perhaps this is the reason for reduced likes given. I will still keep giving to the posts I find useful.

You are absolutely right and I fully agree we must continue using the button of the reactions so they no longer pay us for that, since the reactions are the most important thing in this forum because they are the ones that determine which publications will be paid and which will not be paid for what we have to continue giving reactions with objectivity.

• +1 1

Thank for the information the post have many good of advantage that can help many of us, that beginner in this forum, the information need to be spreading for useful of beginner.