What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

My first advice is to adhere to the rules of the forum well. You must strive and make your focus on earning information and experiences in the forum. You must publish according to the laws in order to gain a positive reputation and earn some money

Edited by Mhmdas21
  • +3 1

You should search for the latest information and changes in the cryptocurrency market, then write it in your own style, using clear vocabulary and easy language, so that your posts become useful and avoid deleting these posts.

Just focus first on being able to choose ideas that are not repeated and can help all members here either they were experts or beginners then search about it on the net to support your topic with newer information if available then collect all these information and write it in good and simple order , that would be the best way to write a helpful and useful content

Dear mate welcome to crypto currency .You have to gain more knowledge about crypto world.work hard utilize time properly and post on information topic.Follow the guidelines of the forum and do not avoid them.wish you the best.

In the beginning you should have idea and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and if you have lack of knowledge then you will get information from others posts for this you have to become an active member on this platform and then give your opinion about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk is a forum which gives you a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

yes you are right I am angry with you you share such a useful information I learned a lot from your topic I will advise want to do his or her best to meet up with our 

Dear mate welcome to crypto currency.you have to gain more knowledge about crypto currency.Follow the guidelines of the forum do not them .This plate forum and you're account should be benned .best of luck.

The first thing that I can give to all new users and I really don't need to adv7ce that because it's the most important to do it,is the reading the rules first to see what you have to do and not to do and then you can start posting with more information..

Dear my advice which recommended to my dear and respected juniors don't violate the rules and regulations and make a post with relevant post and don't forgot to press the like button what it deserve.

My friend, it is important here not to copy someone's comment or someone's topic and post it again to your account, And when you publish your own topic, do not publish bad content because that may bring you a negative reputation I also advise you to follow the metaphors who have great experience in this forum

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method but i have only one advice for beginner to work hard.

Hello gentlemen I hope you are doing very well welcome to the platform I will suggest you make a positive content and good content then you will be successful on this platform

• +2 1

Wellcome all beginners on this platform 

Beginners must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont avoid this platform rules 

Dont copy others 

Dont cheat on this platform 

Post here quality and informative contents 

Dont post here useless contents 

Post here helpful and useful topics for others on this platform 

First thing is you must follw the crypto rules and regulations and post meaningful and use full post then you will be safe here.

Welcome, my friend, you must abide by the forum rules before everything, then patience and try to read the topics to form a great idea about the topic of cryptocurrencies and trading, and you should stay away from copying and pasting and not creating more than one account 

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing very well first of all I want to tell you. Very good platform for Learning and learning about cryptocurrencies this is a very good and legal platform for earning money

• +4 1

I am a beginner, my advice to you is to know the rules of the forum and then review the topics discussed within it so that you will be able to start with the first 100 posts and raise important topics with which you gain the attraction of members and when you complete the 100 posts you will be able to start making money

Welcome, my friend, and all beginners here in this wonderful forum. Let's start. We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and read its instructions and avoid the warning and ban points and good luck to all friends

Read more to become a more expert and when you are at home, you must read and understand many sections before starting to comment and create topics. It is one of the best educational forums and at the same time saves money to be used in future investments.

Your message must contain at least 100 characters and adhere to the content of the topic at hand and give new solutions that no one spoke about in order to present something new to offer benefit to everyone.💎

Dear I have a suggestion for new members they should to work on daily routine and make high quality posts and we should to make research about new things.  We should to give repotation to deserve able posts. 

You can make a good post by following the rules, put in the information about something new and interesting. It should be consist on at least 100 characters. It should also helpful for all members and haven't difficulty to understand.

Creating a new topic that contains information that benefits all people depends primarily on the information that you own, as well as on your general culture, so you have to read and browse through the Internet a lot in order to increase your culture.

Dear Fellow, The Only advice for beginners is that don't lose hope and remember that giving up is not an option in the route of success. Work hard and made you creativity more useful. Publish good content containing useful and informative posts and topic. Try to make more topics because their is huge gap between posts and topic on this platform. Follow all rules and regulation. Best of Luck to all for the route of success. 

Hello to you .. my friend, I believe that in order to find success, your posts must be meaningful and have a clear meaning and communicate your idea in a simple way, far from complexity. This is the most important thing. You also have to respect the members and the rules of the forum in order to avoid problems