Please Continue rating - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

This decision from the supervisors has distinguished between the fraudster who puts it for profit only and the one who puts the reputation for the purpose of useful work and I think that the member should stay and evaluate the members because he needs this support so that they are not pessimistic on one side and their payments improve on the other hand.

You are right my friend we should continue rating on this platform because these are not only tge points rather these are the encouragement which we provide to other members on thid platform so that they can put more effort for this platform. 

You are correct. A few individuals are miscreant and insatiable on the grounds that they respond only for cash when discussion stop to pay on responding they stop to respond which isn't acceptable. So we should keep on responding who merit negative and positive rating.

This, my friend, is a critical topic. The payment that was previously made as a result of the rating is no longer made, but the key reason for the rating being lowered is. That is not anything we can do. It is necessary to score the person who needs to be rated. And if we don't rate objects, they will cease to be useful to us. As a result, we need to give each other constructive feedback.

Thanks for your kind notice, it is important to note that given up was never an option to anyone that wants to succeed if life, why worry about the management action, keep leaening, keep making your post, keep rating as far you are not deprived of doing all that, we should not based our thinking alone on the money we're being paid, we should also consider that it is just a minimum period of time,and continue impacting people life by sharing beneficial post, reading and commenting on the other ends, we should also consider the knowledge we are gaining here and not all about the payment all the time.

Yes, my friend, it is wonderful talk, as we must work hard and join hands in order to expel cheaters from this forum and help everyone to continue working, share the best information, and promote this forum. Thank you.

• +2 1

I think that everyone should pay attention to the evaluation not for the sake of payment, but it is a testament that we have provided useful content and that we are experienced and knowledgeable members well in my opinion, but it does not harm that we get paid to support the effort we provide in writing good content and certifying our effort through evaluation.

Yes, my dear friend, I strongly agree with you about this wonderful talk, because everyone should support the posts of the members present in this forum. 

Yes, I agree with you, when you find a publication useful and full of information, the least you can do is give it a good reputation, and that will give him an incentive to continue publishing good posts, we must give a good reputation to those who deserve it, and that is as a thank you for providing the information

Thank you, dear, for this proposal to the great in general. Certainly, when the officials in this forum stopped paying for his modern work in exchange for the 50 years that we give to the members through positive reactions to what they really need, they give us in exchange for 50 pieces of his modern work. I was very good. But my dear, there are many people who falsify the hearing in general, when the hearing dances, this is a matter that becomes inconsistent with good mainly, it cheats the hearing and it strikes people that does not benefit them at all Thank you very much

Hellow my friend, its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum. 

important to continue rating us and other members don't wait for he person you know so that you will be rating them its against they rule here we just have to read and give people who deserved it

We have talked about this issue a lot, that the members should continue to evaluate the topics and comments because it leads to encouraging the members to continue working diligently.

Hello friends Yes its very important to continue rating us and other members don't wait for he person you know so that you will be rating them its against they rule here we just have to read and give people who deserved it just gives rating who make useful content so keep hardworking and get success thank you

We must do our work in the forum to the fullest
To be active members and putting assessments is one of our tasks, so we must evaluate any participation that passes to us, positively or negatively, according to the good knowledge and information you provide.

Giving money in exchange for feedback is beneficial and harmful for everyone. Sometimes when giving a positive reaction to a bad topic, we encourage this type to publish bad content,  On the other hand, a positive reputation encourages members to continue publishing good topics.

Really well-written material with excellent articulation, but I'd like to draw attention to the fact that we don't need to beg for ratings because they are already included in the forum's rules and regulations.

Your good work is largely responsible for your high scores.

Every member should be aware of this.

• +4 1

I am new here. The reviews were not paid when I joined, but I am nonetheless evaluating the useful post and comment that gives some benefit.  In fact, the importance of giving a good reputation to useful content is great as it encourages more work and diligence.

It is important that we continue to evaluate all of us and the members, and do not allocate people to evaluate their publications. We must evaluate any good publication regardless of its owner, we must read and evaluate any publication according to its quality.

Hi mate yes you are right about 400 IDs are banned or blocked due to cheating or not using that site but I have no fear.Because I haven’t not to cheat on anyone and I do comments and post regularly.

It was actual most excellent time once members were engaged in generous reactions to every one, but after block up of natter tokens recieving members are instantly minor bothered and are not attractive any awareness here. And moreover some seniors suffer baffled their Cryptotalk UID in Yobit, lately as of around cheaters. The agent be supposed to buy an action against folks members who are thoroughly the unfeigned culprit of the forum and in addition the culprit of every part of members who bring about here.

There are so many people kicked out because of the mistakes some did , but you are suppose to give an appeal and your case if real then you will be able to get your account back to payment . and not everything is about money, you also have to do the daily work In order to grow our accounts and the forum, let's continue asking, teaching and winning, greetings.

Dear reviews were not paid when I joined, but I am nonetheless evaluating the useful post and comment that gives some benefit. In fact, the importance of giving a good reputation to useful content is great as it encourages more work and diligence.

We shouldn’t stop giving reputation on post. Cause lot of people stop giving reputation for closed account by cheat reputation. But if we stop giving reputation then our rating will be decrease. crypto talk organization store power rating and due to this members not give us any rating. Members not give us reputation and rating so then our post will not be able to useful in uit account and we lose our earning as a useful post. So guys give a rating to others if you want to get earning from here.