Please Continue rating - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Thanks for your informative posts. I also noticed that a few people has reacted on my posts and it didn't happen before. We should give ratings that we can I mean 50 ratings. Because we should stay beside to each other. If we give reacts then we will also get ratings. That is very important. Thanks again brother and sorry for my poor language.

Yes you're right brother. Few days ago the forum changed their policies and now they don't paid for giving reputation so many people don't give reputation to others. We should have to appreciate the good work this will enhance the confidence of others.

You are right. Positive recognition is best for contributors to specific their thanks and gain they won from a topic, however regrettably a few cheaters solid high scores to gain the accept as true with of the participants and put into effect fraudulent operations.

After the changes in the payment method many people stop to react on others posts. But why they can't remember that we will only be paid for our liked posts so we should also reacts to other's posts. 

10 minutes ago, Arif Ahmed Tanvir said:

@Ryan_07 I'm totally agree with you. As you know nowadays most of the pepole just create content without giving others reputation. I think everyone need to appreciate others work and also react positive reputation

Exactly. We need change in this matter. Because it all about us. Supporting ourself by giving reputation each others. We have to make it a trend to giving positive rates on all useful posts and also negitive on spam or copied posts. Then we can make this forum a good place together and keep it clean. @Arif Ahmed Tanvir

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes , We must continue rating because post ratings are great way to get feedback from your readers about your posts but  some people don't rating  posts these people just do  comments...

According to the rules of the forum now we cannot get 50 talktokens daily therefore people stop to giving the reaction of other's posts  I will say that we should give the rating to the deserving post because this is a right of the members. We should appreciate the members by giving them the good reputation.

As a matter of fact given reactions is our responsibility in this regard you most read and understand a post before giving such post reputation in this case we most continue to give reactions, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

We should be helpful for others and read the other's posts also. We should give the reputation points who is writing in efficient way. And who is writing in informative way. Which posts is written in useful contents , we should give it reputation points. We should be useful for others and they also give back to you in your informative posts.

According to my opinion  friend, we only give rating to the person whose post or comment is tremendous, according to the topic, we only give him like and positive reaction because his post is according to the topic .that why we like their posts and continue  giving reputation .

Yes we also have ratings and of course what you will have is because through ratings the moderators can understand which committee is good for you and which topic is good and which comments are used or liked by the people they make that comment based on that so I hope you  Understand how you will get the comments and because of this they will not easily close the rating system. They have updated this site once before but did not close the rating so we hope the rating will not be closed. Thank you.

• +4 1

Absolutely bright dear.rating is very important.we should have to continue giving rating..many members stop rating when they hear they did not get paid for reacting this is not good.rating encourage to work more hard.

Right we should rate (+ve) to the posts which are really informative and helpful and whenever we found any useless and inappropriate post about cryptocruncey on cryptotalk forum we should neglect moderator automatically remove that topic. 

On 21/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Yes mate that's quite nice that the forum is riding itself from scammers and fraudsters alike so that we as members of the forum can have a nice and enjoyable stay in the forum such that we can contribute to the development and progress of the forum 

@Memo12 You are right, we have become suffering a lot from getting evaluations on blogs, and the majority are now looking for someone to give them a positive evaluation without providing it, and unfortunately there are many posts that did not receive interaction despite their usefulness.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right. The methods of earning here depends on creating posts and giving reputation or ratings. Always create unique and useful posts. Give reaction if it is useful for you

Yes my friend i agree with you because  i think that gave positive rating to others is necessary if you give positive ratings then in returns you will also get same type of ratings and also respond to the good and full of informative posts

On 12/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

Classification is very important for that. We have to provide the practical benefit about cryptocurrencies, and this is what makes you get a good rating. For that, we have to be in the forum with each other in order to give ratings for useful publications for the benefit of everyone @Kanji

Sure we additionally have ratings and of path what you'll have is due to the fact via ratings the moderators can recognize which committee is right for you and which subject matter is right and which remarks are used or liked with the aid of the human beings they make that comment primarily based on that so i'm hoping you  apprehend how you may get the feedback and because of this they may no longer easily close the rating gadget. They have up to date this site as soon as earlier than but did now not near

You have a point there and these information is very good, just because the 50 talk token have stopped those not mean we should not rate because we have to show appreciation to the member who make a useful post in the forum by giving him a good rating.

Dear Mate, You says good. We are here to support one another. I think member stop reaching on posts because forum change the policy and now we don't paid for reactions but we all need reactions and reputation. If we don't help one another than no one increase his rating so please be supportive because a single reactions doesn't minimize your income.

We should continue giving ratings because it helps us in many ways. If we post any topic or comment and it is evaluate by others this boost up our confidence for the future work. Besides of this it also helps us in earnings. Many members just stop this approach and they let the useful posts ignored even though they found useful information in particular topic.

It was absolute best time when individuals were occupied in offering responses to each one, yet after stop of talk tokens recieving individuals are currently minimal stressed and are not taking any interest here. And furthermore a few seniors have lost their Cryptotalk UID in Yobit, as a result of certain con artists. The arbitrator should make a move against those individuals who are actually the genuine guilty party of the discussion and furthermore the offender of all individuals who work here.

Yes, i am also worried that rating payment is stop. I think this is due to some cause. I think this issue will solve soon. We should not stop working . We should making post and and also reacting the posts.

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are