What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

There are approximately 10 currencies who are the main ones in this field and they are developing rapidly, for example the eth and the ltc currency is witnessing today a rapid increase in their prices.

Hello everyone, I have no doubt that the best crypto to buy in the future, is the BTC, this will always be the currency where we will be able to get good profits, if you know how to operate, although there may be other good projects or currencies, but I like to play it safe, I'll stick with bitcoin.

I have been in the crypto world for a few years now and I think the best long term investment is Bitcoin and Etherium since these currencies are very strong and very safe in the market it can be one and it is true that there are some more cryptos that are even better Bitcoin is the best investment in the long run

As you have stated i think the best you can go for is bitcoin because looking at the rate at which the value of the coin is increasing rapidly in the market it will eventually get much better in the future

Yes, my friend, I, like you, think that the most widespread and prosperous cryptocurrency in the future is the Bitcoin currency because its value is high now, it will increase in the future, so I advise you to do it.

I just know about bitcoin and it's future is good you can invest it it's prices are going up day by day so bitcoin is best to make investment and ethereum is also good for making investment 

Bitcoin is a good option but it has already being pumped a lot so for bigger profits I would like to suggest Ethereum now as I think it could be the next big thing after Bitcoin and has a bright future So I would definitely go with Ethereum. 

I recommend buying Bitcoin and keeping it for a long time.  Bitcoin is a safe and reliable currency.  Bitcoin is the best investment humanity has ever known.  There are many bull currencies, but I only prefer Bitcoin.

Buying currencies and determining the appropriate currency is not that simple, so you must have sufficient experience and daily monitoring of the currency market, so there is always a sudden rise and fall in currency rates, so choose the currency to buy it when its price falls in order to be able to sell when the price rises and make good gains from it.

The cryptocurrencies are useful for the future income and saving money in the form of bitcoin Ethererum litcoin and others that have the amazing background struggle so my prefer to use bitcoin. 

As a new participant in the forum, I do not know, friend, but through friends' posts on the forum, I noticed that everyone talks and praises about Bitcoin, so this is an option for you, friend, I wish you good luck.

I believe that the best cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are digital currencies that have their roots in blockchain technology, which means that independent computers around the world are evolving to maintain a list of transactions, allowing the history of each currency to be examined and confirmed.  These currencies are widely used in services and contracts, as well as as a store of value.

It's very interesting question because many member are new and they do not have knowledge that which currency gives you more profit and which gives you small  profit then I suggest you that if you want to buy a currency then you can buy Bitcoin because this is the only currency that makes you rich.

I want to buy Bitcoin when the rate of the Bitcoin is low then I buy it and when the rate is high then I can sell it and in this way  I get a profit but to buying a bitcoin require a lot of money and this time I do not have it but I think in future if I continue on this forum then I can do this and I never lose heart and continue my work.

Hello friend, of course, the coin number 1 is bitcoin, but you can also trust ETH, LIT, and XRP. I have followed their timelines and they are constantly increasing, despite a huge drop, but it returns to prosperity. Good luck.

Given the constant fluctuations in the market, I think it is difficult for us to estimate which type will be at the first level
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is very powerful, but it could be overtaken by other types if worked on and developed
nobody knows! We will be ready

I think that Bitcoin is the best, but I advise you to take a consultation with older members. This is better for you because their experience is great and important for everyone.

I think that Bitcoin is definitely the best currency, but there are currencies like Ethereum that have a promising future and we see them develop and have a large trading volume every day.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is on an amazing path, surpassing all other assets and investments. So far in 2021 alone, the cryptocurrency has risen by more than 63% after quadrupling its value in 2020. The proof of this is the investment of large companies in it, as Mastercard will start providing support for cryptocurrencies on its network this year after the increasing customer demand for Digital currencies. The largest event in Bitcoin's history is the announcement by Tesla Electric Vehicles that it has bought $ 1.5 billion in Bitcoin and that it will soon begin accepting the currency to buy its cars.

• +3 1

The undisputed best in the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin, and there is no cryptocurrency to match it in strength and price. So my advice to you is to buy Bitcoin when its price drops and keep it for a year or two.

• +3 1

I think crypto currency is the best for investing. In future crypto is become more strong. In my opinion bitcoin is the best for investing in future. It is the king of other crypto currencies. I think many other coins depend on the trade of bitcoin. 

I think Bitcoin is the best
If you want to buy cryptocurrencies, you should buy Bitcoin because it is the best in the world.
There are other currencies however
If you want to buy another currency, I advise you to study its position in the market

I think I'm with you on this,I'll also recommend bitcoins because it has the greatest value in market presently,and many insurances and companies are demanding and making transactions with it,so I think it has a greater future ahead

I think the best purchase bitcoin because it's the best it's always increased compared to she's the best I better buy compared to the other, but I didn't try others .

• +2 1

I think that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency ever due to its high security and high price in the market, and this is what leads to large and safe profits