What crypto do you recommend buying in the future? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What crypto do you recommend buying in the future?

What cryptocurrency do you recommend buying in the future? I am interested in knowing your points of view, I think the best is bitcoin, but what others have a good future?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 4

I've been in crypto world for some years now and I think that the best long-term investment is Bitcoin, since it always generates good returns. It's true that there are other cryptos that offer better returns, but I consider them only good alternatives for short-term investments.
For example, this year many crypto made historical lows with respect to Bitcoin, so it's clear that btc is above the rest.

• +2 1

Of course the its the era of Bitcoin in trading markets as many people are interested and got lot of benefits from these currencies it has wonderfull future as its demands shows.there are some cryptocurrencies but its value is best.

• +1 1

Yes of course we can say that this mustard will be used in the future. Because at this time it is very high in the market and many people are using it and machines are being made from its benefits. Just as it has gained a lot from today, very few years ago, similarly in my opinions  and of my love has now taken his place in the future in a very short time. And it will be beneficial for all of us, 

• +5 1

No doubt bitcoin is the best currency in the world. A lot of people using these and its price is very high in the market and it is beneficial to all over the world people and bitcoins can easy transfer to the other countries currency. Many people are interested in it. 

• +2 1

The future will of bitcoin because it has very good  market trend now a days.So we can say that bitcoin wil gain a lots of reputation .We should learn  its rules and trading because it will better for future .

• +5 2

Welcome friend. 

Best crypto currencies which are going best at the current time are below:

> BTC 

> ETH

> TWT

> REL

> GRT

> RGT

> LTC

> DOGE

All the above currencies are very interested to be traded and I am saying because I have already traded in these currencies.

Hi there mate. Giving people investment advices in social media and forums is not a good idea. However, I'll tell what I do, I invest in Bitcoin since it is the basis of the crypto market. I check the coinmarketcap site for the best coins ranking in first 30 in marketcap . Then I check these coins project updates and upcoming activities and finally check their price history charts. Finally I do my investments and trading according to the combined data from these steps. Have a nice day and good luck in your earnings.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

What can we say friend. Recommending crypto is not easy, what you ask will be met by comments coming from people that have invested in assets and want to find more people to invest in them. This is how it works. If you want you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these are what I hold now and they have the top communities in crypto.

Hello mate, really you are directly as I would see it. I imagine that probably the best cash right now is Bitcoin on the grounds that there is an incredible interest for it and its cost is high, and this demonstrates the accomplishment of this money, its extraordinary spread and numerous individuals putting and exchanging it and they think that its truly beneficial.

Hi dear Crypto is a platform through which we can do business online and can not do online now till we post first, after that when our account is registered then after that commenting will not make us online. 

My friend you can see that every one is advising you to purchase bit coin because its value is increasing day by day. But my friend I didn't advised you to bought bit coin. Because at certain point the value of bitcoin have to decrease and you will have to bear a big loss . So I advised you to purchase some other currency

There are many interesting cryptocurrencies to buy in the future, but all depended on about Bitcoin evolution. So in my opinion the unique and with high potential in the future is Bitcoin. Others coin they should depend on about their self, if they stay following Bitcoin, I don't see any evolution for them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The best one is crypto because its rolls are good that you first post it, then after that you have to make 20 comments every day when your account is disturbed, then you will keep mourning online and this is the best work. 

• +1 1

On 12/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, bra231997 said:

What cryptocurrency do you recommend buying in the future? I am interested in knowing your points of view, I think the best is bitcoin, but what others have a good future?

Of course everyone would say buy a crypto currency for the future is bitcoin. 90% of people like bitcoin very much. Even me because its price is increasing so much day by day. For the first time in history bitcoin has become so expensive.I think its price will increase day by day. So everyone is collecting bitcoin.

There are many coin one could recommend for the future but if am to pick or recommend any I would go with btc eth xrp ltc

Yes Yes Boss or Cream If you have to invest in online work in something, then the best open holiday is you invest in bitcoins because one is running in trading nowadays and secondly its profit is very high. I will also give you the same advice, if you have to invest or who wants to buy Venus, then you should work on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very trustworthy website. 

• +3 1

To me I will recommend eth etherum, ltc litecoin and trx tron, cause they are still at a low rates to buy now, so you bought it at a low rates and in the future it might worth a fortune.

• +1 1

Now only the bitcoin is really profitable the price is increasing very high more than any other coins also ripple ethereum and litecoin, we see that any bad news can effect the coins fir example what happens to ripple, he lose a half of his price in just 24 hours 

I advise not to be consistent with the idea of a single currency, and as for thinking about most currencies that progress and success in the market seems to lead to greater gain and increased knowledge
Good luck

On 12/20/2020 at 3:21 PM, bra231997 said:

@bra231997

I have a cryptocurrency in investment which is the tron (TRX), it has a very good network and is very well consolidated and also is really gaining quite a lot of fame in the cryptographic world, the graphs and the volume of this cryptocurrency are increasing more and more , This cryptocurrency may remain on the margin, but I am totally sure that this is going to be a cryptocurrency that will be in the top cryptographic positions, another that I also have invested is XRP, a very well used cryptocurrency well validated and is very good for make exchanges for your low commission and the more you use the more profits and volume you will earn.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, bra231997 said:

@bra231997 yes my friend you alright I want also so to gain my future with cryptocurrency. But I want to spend my most of time here and I want to get investing as a Bitcoin in future. Hopefully I will get my achievements by hard-working. 💞

• +3 1

There are about 5,000 or more cryptocurrencies, most of which are not good and don't last longer. But there are currencies that you can count on during this period, which are still standing up to this time. There's the Cardano. The ripple currency is also ltc plus ton important currencies that are still holding and which you can invest on. Who owns the one who finances it and plans to do it in the future. You'll find enough you need.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me, I choose the Bitcoin currency among the currencies due to the rapid growth that it achieves, as it is the currency of the near future despite the fluctuations that occur to it, but it is returning and rising again