How long will bitcoin end this year? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

How long will bitcoin end this year?

I totally agree with you here, my friend

Bitcoin has a brilliant future and is very near. It is a currency that never stops that invests quickly and trades more quickly

The exchange rate rises faster

Day after day, reports indicate that it will rise a lot until it touches the sky

Be patient and never give up

All the best to everyone here

• +3 1

Hello my friend, Bitcoin prices are great and very profitable, but I do not know how much it closes this year. Ask experts and traders interested in cryptocurrencies, and for sure you will know the answer for sure.

Bitcoin was at it's all time high rate at the end of the previous year and it didn't stop there as it is still making progress and touching new highs. Recently it has reached to the mark of 65k$ and much more is expected from it in near future.

Dear friend, we cannot estimate the value of Bitcoin to the extent it will reach, but opinions are only expectations

I expect that it will rise further until the end of the year and will see huge increases in the near future

• +1 1

According to the indicators of next year, I think that there will be a slight rise in Bitcoin due to the increased need for digital currencies, especially in light of the spread of Corona and the increasing need for remote handling.

I found it good post thats why i am replying to that post, so my dear friend in my opinion the bitcoin price gone up to the 85000 dollers at the end of the year aur may be more than that.

Bitcoin has outperformed in price again and has exceeded $ 60,000 now, but in the past year it has also increased by a good amount at the end of the year, and the next mine carries better surprises.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that the prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed I think the seniors and we all did not know about the prices of the two countries because they are not fixed

• +3 1

Yes, during 2020 the Bitcoin price has risen to its highest level in history but in 2021 the Bitcoin price continues to rise and there is no sign of a significant decline. We do not know how long the Bitcoin price will go up and stop at its highest level because currently the increase continues, many are speculating that if the Bitcoin price will reach 1 million dollars, we will see in the future.

• +5 1

I haven't enough experience about the rise and fall of the bitcoin price so, I can't make a prediction here because I have no idea about this. I have read all the comments and some of them are sharing interesting prediction but time will tell that what will happen in this year. But as far as bitcoin is concerned we can expect good thing only.

My friend I think that the bitcoin is already bigger and someone can not sit predict the end price of the bitcoin, so just follow real price prediction sites for better chance of predicting the cryptocurrency market, this is my thought on this.

My friend, Bitcoin is a strong currency and I think its price this year will be about $ 70,000 because it is a currency in demand by huge companies and large traders and it is very popular from all over the world so this year it will be on Bitcoin full of profits and surprises.

The fact that no one can confirm the price at which the price of Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies) can change, so my friend you should do your own study and determine if you are going to buy or sell.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear as we knw that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable no one could not predict the value of bitcoin in the future so everything is possible especially for bitcoin because of its continuously rising prices it might be possible that it will increase more than before in the future or it any also be possible that it will decrease 

I think that the price of Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate, but it is in an upward trend, I think that its price increases, because people become more confident in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Well according to my observation bitcoin will raise up seriously because it has high demands in the market, and we kept seeing the massive raising of bitcoin this year.  

• +2 1

Bitcoin continues to increase and will increase more in the future, now it is stable, but expectations and analyzes expect that it will rise and exceed the 70 thousand dollars, but these are only predictions now, and it is possible to come true in the future and Bitcoin continues to rise.

• +3 1

I am newbie and I cannot say anything about the price of bitcoin I think so ups and downs comes in the prices of bitcoin so we should just do work hard and be patience

The price of Bitcoin is difficult to predict, so we are always surprised by its rise to numbers that exceed expectations, and therefore every year it is not possible to accurately predict what price the price can reach.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of Bitcoin has been rising sharply since 2020. Bitcoin is expected to reach $100000, by the end of this year. Bitcoin will be more expensive.

Regarding this year, it also seems to be bright for Bitcoin, I think that the value of Bitcoin will soar higher this year, and its value will increase greatly in the next five years, I think it is the right time to invest. 

• +4 1

I think bitcoin still ranks high in some countries, because it has become very popular on a global scale, because bitcoin has managed to save us some money but I think if its price goes up more, it will make us more profit .

my dear friend the value of bit coin keeps on changing you Have to be consistent while working here on this kind of platform and make money .

• +1 1

Look bitcoin price was low few months ago. But now bitcoin price is increasing. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. But its hard to predict the price of bitcoin. I hope price will be increasing gradually. Im very optimistic about this bitcoin.

• +1 1

Everyone thinks that the price of Bitcoins will end the year with a big jump from last year, and it could reach $ 100,000, but after it reached $ 63,000, it returns today to drop 'to $ 49,000, and this is somewhat disappointing, but I am optimistic that it will soon rise to more than 70,000. $.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png