How long will bitcoin end this year? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

How long will bitcoin end this year?

How much do you think the price of bitcoin will close this year? personally I think it has already peaked this year, but it looks very promising next year, we'll see what happens

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

Because according to previous cycles and the history of Bitcoin, btc shouldn't keep going up for the rest of the year, so it would have to stay lateral or make a small correction.
However, with Bitcoin everything is possible, so it's not unusual for it to continue rising.

I agree with you, I think 2021 will be a great year for Bitcoin, or at least that's what most indicators indicate.

• +2 1

With my own experience and own knowledge I gues the price of BTC will jump up to 27,000$ this year. 

This year is for BTC and we will see the jump of this crypto. 

Some days are left and investors are waiting to see the last day of this year. BTC will be ATH at the end of this year.

Bitcoin is not like the rest of the coins. Those have some reasons why they go up and down. He's no different from them, but what sets her apart is that she's limited and governed by his own rules. You change and it doesn't change you find every four years it's rising 10 times. As a minimum. This year is full of surprises, too. It's going to continue to rise. 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@bra231997 I do not think that the price of Bitcoin will decrease much, or return to its previous price, because events change you from before, as it has become great companies that invest their money in Bitcoin, which does not lead to a significant decrease in its price, I think it will compete with gold in investing in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now BTC is acting like rocket. The price is moving high rapidly. I think, at the end of the year 2021, the price of BTC will touch 100K USD. 25 days ago we  could not think that BTC would touch 20K $ again but it happened. And this will happen soon. Are you agree with me?

It is moving as fast as a foreign rocket and the price of one is going up very fast. Just a month ago we never thought it would go up to 20k but now it has crossed 40k and by 2021 it will be over 100k.

I believe that the Bitcoin currency will continue to maintain its rise and will not decline, as it is a currency of little change unlike others, and I expect it to be the first competitor among currencies in the field of investment

On 12/21/2020 at 1:18 AM, bra231997 said:

How much do you think the price of bitcoin will close this year? personally I think it has already peaked this year, but it looks very promising next year, we'll see what happens

Bitcoin price fluctuation can be predicted by it's past few years calcultation.After the invention in 2009,it's prices rose again and again.Fluctuation occured but the big range fluctuation was alaways to the upward.So after seeing this history it can be predicted that it's price may rise further in 2021.But cryptocurrency market or bitcoin market have no surity.Anything can happen.But I hope for the best.

BTC passed the 20k barrier in December and this new year it surpassed 40k is excellent news for all of us who bet on BTC a long time ago. Everything indicates that this upward trend will continue and we can benefit from that. This year it is said that it could exceed 100k that would be complete madness.

Hello, the bitcoin value went up much more than expected, this is something incredible since many didn't expect it, I think the best thing is not to take off from the upward trend that the bitcoin and the alts have been having, since they have a lot to be able to go up when the market decides so.

Senior analysts believe that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 this year due to the increased inflow of capital to invest in it.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin is long in this year because much of people interest this website and invest a lot of money so people think they earn a lot of from bitcoin so I think it is not end this year

My friend in the end of 2020 bitcoin price go up and up because my friend in this year the last price of bitcoin is almost 40000 . But now a days bitcoin price go down and down because know bitcoin price is almost 33000 . But I wish bitcoin price go up and up .

• +1 1

Looking at the current price of Bitcoin, I think there's high chance of bitcoin closing to $70000 it's rising with a very high speed and there's no specific price.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

In fact, my dear friend, I do not have any information on this subject, but it will get the highest rate of increase since its inception until this moment, so keep it and be patient because it will be the surprise of the season.

Bitcoin is not like other coin .it's changed many time sometime it's up sometime it's down .last year price was 27000$ it's increased but this year it's price was 49000$ that is not a good sign for btc

Breaking all past records, its price is rising day by day so traders are thinking very positively about it but with Bitcoin there is a secret formula of world economy because all the rich people in the world have invested money here and the price has gone up a lot. So it is very difficult for ordinary people to come up with an idea on this issue but I think the price of Bitcoin will be much better as the world economy progresses ....

We noticed over the past few months that Bitcoin rose crazy, and its value reached $ 58,000, and its decline was very low, so it is on a continuous rise. Some hedge fund managers and market experts believe that the bitcoin craze will not stop there, but rather it is expected.  To rise to a record $ 100,000.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, I believe that Bitcoin has increased its value a lot to the highest level this year and has a promising future next year. I wish good and abundant profit to all.

it is not easy to make predictions of any coin from this day but I think the Bitcoin will cause $1000000 within next few years and $100,000 this year

Good talk, bitcoin is not like other currency, Because at times the price will rise and it will also fall,but other coin will not rise and it's very risky to invest in it,so if bitcoin price continue to rise like this the price will reach 5000b before or after this year.

We are now in 2021 and the price of bitcoin has gone so high to $ 50000 it's all time high price so far. Lots of big companies and individuals are now investing in bitcoin so the demand is high that's why the price and value is high to.

Dear now bitcoin price have touched to 57k dollor and now it is increasing day by day today it in 54k dollor but in next 2 month it will increase on 63k dollor with a research . And hope that it will increase . And now time is for selling of bitcoin . We cannot but btc due to this high price.