Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

welcome my friend
When you get a positive reputation, of course, you will be paid for your topic, and to get it, your posts must be useful, contain valuable information and far from repetition. When you get a negative reputation, you will not be paid for your next post, and your earnings will decrease.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, a good reputation can be obtained through topics and comments with useful content, and a bad reputation. I think you get it for publishing repeated or unhelpful topics, and of course your financial return depends on increasing your good reputation.

Reputation has an important role in improving your performance. A positive reputation means that members like what you say and meet the conditions. As for the negative, it is like a signal for you to improve what you write. good luck 

Of course, every reputation has an impact on you. For example, if you have published a topic and received a negative reputation, it may not affect the publication specifically, but it will not be paid, but if you publish topics aimed at increasing the percentage of knowledge among members and inciting the spirit of discussion between them, you will get a good reputation through it  Pay on your posts..

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope that you are in good health and prosperous at work and earn abundant money for the positive reputation. The forum subscribers give you information that is rich and useful.

"We pay 200 sat BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero"
This is the law connecting your posts to their reputations.
good luck

Positive reputation is important if want to get paid for your post so in Order to get them you need to write down  useful posts with good information and you search in the internet for some ways of writing that attracts others attention .

Reputation is very important as it increases the percentage of your money, but a positive reputation is given when your topic is valuable and useful to everyone, and a negative reputation is given when there is a mistake in applying one of the rules or publishing worthless topics. Make sure that your topics are good and appropriate.

Hello dear friend, of course reputation plays a fundamental role for members, it shows the quality of the content you provide if it is good or bad, and if you do not get a positive evaluation, you will not be paid for your posts, so you must abide by the rules and create content that provides benefit to the members, Thus you will get positive feedback and increase your reputation and you will be paid ,, I wish you good luck.

Everything positive is a good and desired, and everything bad is a rejected, thus you will find that a positive reputation is a good and desired thing, for example in business, a positive reputation is made through trust and honesty in business, and here you can create it through the topic that you raise if it is has value and useful, this is how you will find many posts and this will benefit you and others.

I think that reputation helps you earn money and also gives you a popular reputation on the forum, so try to publish useful topics in order to get positive reviews.

Certainly, this affects you positively or negatively in relation to your earnings. That depends on the supervisors ’evaluation in the end whether your post is really negative or positive. The more positive your post is, the more you benefit ..

My friend that reputation is the basis of everything, for example, if you create a comment and get a zero or negative rating, the site will not pay you for that comment, but if you get a positive rating, the site will pay you for that comment .
We give a positive assessment of a useful comment and a negative assessment of an unhelpful comment .
So your posts must be useful and have a positive rating to earn from this site.
Good luck, buddy.

The evaluation is in order to help the moderators to know the useful and unhelpful posts in the forum, as the useful posts that got positive reviews from other members are paid, while the negative reviews are not paid.

It depends on your content and knowledge; if your content is good and relevant to the subject, and you provide information and knowledge, members of this forum will respond positively. If you don't know anything about the subject, members will give you negative feedback.

A good reputation is not just a number, but giving it gives a moral value to the publisher who publishes useful topics and motivates him to continue publishing, so of course it affects your publications as useful and unhelpful.

Positive and nagitive repotetion give to man on high and low place.

We show positive behavior on any work we should success any random hard work.If we work on it with positive and including some negitive thought then we not reach the our main goal.

Negative and positive evaluation is necessary on the forum in order to find out which forum users are useful, fraudulent members and spammers.  You have to rate posts correctly and give good posts a positive rating.

You can get a good reputation by making good and useful posts on the forum where members give you good reviews for your posts.  That payment is only for helpful and positive reviews.

Hello my friend, the difference between a positive reputation and a negative reputation is that our posts are of useful and valuable information, this will make the members give you positive evaluations and thus will help you get your payments, while if our posts are not useful, you will receive negative evaluations, and this thing will not pay you.

Yes my friend, you need to provide new content and a unique and put forward new ideas, and to be subject simple and easy, and you have read the forum rules, and more themes will gain more popularity and you'll find my earnings, but you need to focus on sharing information correct and confirmed .

All the best for everyone.

Guys if your post  is informative and  seems useful to others . Then it will give you positive response from your other members. And if your post is not useful then you will be given negative feedback on it.

Yes it is true everywhere everything has positive and negative remarks some people like something they say this is good and positive and some people do not like something they say this is not good this is negative every people have different mind and different answer of the question and different point of you to see something.

Possitive reputation is positive feedback of your post . people give you possitive feedback when you post deserve it and valuable and useful . negitive reputation is negitive feedback it gives you when people are disagree with you.and your earning become zero.

Hello my dear friend if People will like your posts and give you likes it means you got the positive reputation.On the other hand If people don't agree with your posts and then you will get the negative reputation. And wish you all the best. Jazak Allah ♥️