Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dear friend if you want to make positive reputation post valuable information and make it useful then the member in this platform mark it positive but if you are getting negetive reputation then make sure you are doing some mistakes and posting unvaulable things do more efforts and hope positive

Hello friend, how are you? You must be fine. The subject you have discussed is very important. There is a good and a bad side to whatever you go to work on in the world. Cryptotalk also has a good and a bad reputation. If you do good you will have a good reputation and if you do bad you will have a bad reputation We call this good and bad reputation positive and negative. However, if we do something good and work well, we will definitely have a good reputation. Hope you understand.

@Jhon77

Welcome my friend, I think that a positive reputation means that your post is helpful and that members like it and that they are helpful to you. They gave you this positive reputation, and also when you get it you earn money so it's useful. As for the negative reputation, it indicates that your post violates the rules of the forum or that there are errors in writing or language

• +2 1

Friend, the ratings to others, is not just a number of great importance to us. Also, we check whether our peers constantly try and help people or not. If you see others continually helping people, don't waste a moment to give them a good rating.

Of course, my friend has an effect, as with your activity and interaction you receive positive headphones, and if you are the opposite is a normal thing to receive negative audiences, so I advise you to be an active member through diligence and make an effort to acquire knowledge and provide assistance to beginners or when someone asked a topic or question

It's about the knowledge you share to this forum is what type of knowledge this is. If someone get help from your topic he/she will give a positive reputation to you the forum is also giving you money for having good reputation. Negative reputation will come to you only when you are talking out of topic and useless stuff.

Well this is a kind of problem at this platform that most of the members gave negative reputation without any reason. That's not the right . So if someone is  performing well  than we must gave them.positve reputation as an encouragement , Because next time they will perform better.

Yes of course the positive and negative rating effect our payment system according to the rules of the forum we cannot get payment if we have a negative rating on our posts therefore we should try to make the useful posts for getting the positive rating.

Hello my friend, how are you? I expect that reputation is something that strengthens your account and strengthens your interaction in the forum, but it has nothing to do with paying for the posts that you post

My friend you should try to follow the rules and publish useful and informative posts, so that others get useful information from them and in return they will definitely give you positive react. The forum which people can read and understand easily. If we publish our articles according to the rules of the forum, obviously we will have positive. We must respect and appreciate everyone, as this leaves a positive and beautiful impact for people evaluations.

Hello dear and I hope you're also doing well and great. I'll come to your topic and yes reputation plays an important role in earning money from here. You'll need positive reputation on your posts which also shows that wether your posts are helpful and knowledgeable or they're just useless. Members give positive reputation to those who makes content with good ideas and negative reputation to those whose ideas are not that great as this platform wants them to be. So yes reputation is really important for surviving on this forum. Thank you

Reputation is the method to judge a member. If we get reputations it proves that our posts are useful. But the sum of our reputations are negative then, we won't get any payment. So it's important. Thanks for this post. 

• +2 1

Yes reputation most important thing to crypto currency. Without a reputation a post never get any payment. If we get positive reputation then we can get much profits. If we get negative reputation then we can't get any payment. 

A simple meaning of positive and negative reputation is this. 

If you get positive reputation then you will get your earning

If you get negative reputation then you will never  get your income and your account banned or your receive a warning.

• +4 1

Hi dear that is good question what effect of negative and positive impact of reputation on this forum if your reputation is negative you will not received payment may be. If your reputation is positive. Then your account be strong and good impact on the admin.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, Positive And Negative Reputaion is very important in our life.if you get good reputation, your earning will be easily.without good reputation in this forum, you can't earn from this site.

It's a bit confusing friend, because the reputation is different from the positive or negative evaluations or reactions, if you get positive reactions in your publications, your reputation grows and those publications can pay you, on the other hand if the reaction is negative you could lose the payment of that publication and your reputation would be diminished, if you received many negative reactions it means that your content is liked a lot and your reputation would go down, that would affect what others think of your content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well mate,if you want to get positive reputation and nagative reputation, firstly if you want positive response to your post make a useful and meaningful post to the forum, before you can get positive reputation,And if you want to get nagative reputation to your post make sure your post is not useful and meaningful to the forum.

Reputation means a lot to us in this forum, as a positive reputation indicates that we work hard and diligently and shows that our work was correct and distinguished, as for the negative reputation it shows us our mistakes and therefore we must improve it and not repeat it.

I'm not experienced but positive reaction earns reputation. It means you create a good content. I hope I would also earn positive reputation. And it can be earned by creating useful and topic of interest.

Always the person who discerns after thinking seriously chooses a good reputation because it always accompanies you with your work, your life and your place of residence, and here in this forum the positive reputation is better in order to get more profits 

My friend I want to tell you that you will receive the two types of application on your post on your topic ok in negative or positive when the content of your topic our your comment it is good and useful for other members then you receive the positive reputation

Hello my friend, I have no idea that a good reputation can affect your profits, but what I am sure is that a good reputation is the only thing that protects you from being banned or being exposed to problems

Yes, my friend, this is really necessary, so you have to focus on the quality of the topics you write. Choosing unique topics and writing posts with useful content is necessary to gain the interest of members, and as a result you get a good reputation.