Environment of cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

On 12/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

Well! You can definitely take a break, but make sure not for a long time, just for a short time because maybe it  may  affect your account, but I think you will not be earning for the period you were absent and after that when you will be back and start posting again you will start earning again too.

You do not work in the forum you will not get the profit from the forum, but if you want to take a break from the forum it would not influence at all if you do not break the rules, of course. But if we take a break from the forum. 

Hopefully you can take a small break from this platform. But don't make it long. because if the moderators find that you are account is inactive for a long time then your account will be banned soon. So just login at least one time monthly assure your account is still there and making it active.

Environment of cryptotalk is very good there are senior members who are very helping by there nature they help us. Specially help to the beginners who joined this forum recently.

I see good environment here in crypto talk everyone share good knowledge and help new member who joining day by day . It's really profitable and amazing platform with give us learning and earning both opportunity

Cryptotalk is a well managed and well constricted platform it gives what it offers and this makes it best that is why it is trusted in the whole world moreover the environment is cool and educational as well as benificial for additional earnings so thanks to the forum managment for such a great environment providing yo us 

My friend first of all I wish you a very good health. My friend its not a problem at all if you want to take rest from that forum . Because we are all Human we want some rest. So you can take a break from that from for couple of days and have a quick trip or something like that. It will not effect your account

Environment of cryptotalk is very good and reasonable because on this platform there are some members who are very sensible sense of humor and it is very important for the best environment here.

This is the good or best thing in the forum that you can work there at any time or if you have some issue to do work some day you can take break.

Yes we can take a break in this forum whenever we want we have every right to take a break but I don't think there is any need for us to take a break in this forum because we can spend 2 to 3 hours in this forum at any time of the day. Can publish twenty posts. If we take a break and do not work one day, we will not be paid for that day.

I have to say the environment of cryptotalk is very informative. Besides helps in getting money the platform really gives a picture of cryptocurrency and other investment techniques. I feel this platform more like a community. Because here we support each other by putting reputation.

No problem you can leave this platform for a few days and could you do your work without any despression or asteres but there is a problem which is that you will not be given payment during that time when you are absent.

Welcome, my friend, here in the forum. Regarding your question, stopping for a little while and taking a break does not affect your account and will not be banned, but in return you will not get money during this period and you can return afterwards and complete your activity and win money again

Dear yiu can work here when ever you want . Here work is like a part time job . We can work in our free time . Here every one like a family member . We should to give respect to one another . 

My dear friend the environment of cryptotalk platform is very amazing and you work wear with your family all the members are like our family and here are some seniors that it is us about the knowledge of the digital world and we are teaching from them and this is the best feature of this platform and if you got any problem in doing work on this platform you will content you are senior that teaches you and guide you and solve your problem so my friend I love this place and I continue to work on this and I suggested you too.

This forum is all about patience and dedication. If you have a mind too hard work then you can easily make money.

if you start walking then you won't get the result that you wanted and the profit you expected.

Posting 20 post per day  is not tiresome and this is the easiest way to make money with gaining knowledge.

Don't miss the big opportunities.

No issue, if you stop posting for a selected period of your time then return to figure again within the forum, but certainly you'll not get any profits once you pack up , but you'll resume your work again within the forum whenever you would like to

I love the environment of cryptotag it is very user-friendly. I usually spend around 45 hours in this forum this is because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and to interact with the professional investors. If you feel bad at that time itself you should take a break from cryptotalk  and only and cryptotalk when you are in a good mood.

Yes dear mate it no effect on your account if you take rest and stop posting for some time .

But it effect on your earing because if you do not post than platfromcan not pay you.

The environment of cryptotalk is an perfect environment for info seekers and anyone can easily earn money without any disturbance because the seniors are very nice to everyone and these respected seniors are responsible for creating such an ideal environment for this site.

If you don't  write  they don't  pay you  end of the story if you take a break as you say you won't  be  sharing  content and giving your  point on the forum so the moderators won't to pay that any thing Thames all your decision.

Climate of crypto is very pleasant however the quantity of new point getting decline day by day.I think the explanation of that some part stop their working.and yes on the off chance that you need to take break you can quit posting yet you can't get cash during your break.you get payment for the day when you work.

Cryototalk has the best environment which inspires people to come in this forum and work here. You don't need to panic in this forum. There is zero percentage of boredom in this platform . You can enjoy and work here. The working environment of cryototalk is absolutely tremendous 

Well, my friend, your earnings depend on how many useful posts you did at the end of the day. If you take a break and stop posting, nothing will happen to your account. Your payments will start coming soon after you start posting. So do not worry take a break, sometimes it is good to take a break to make your mind clear and relax.

There is no problem if you don't, the only thing is that you won't get the day profit on till the day you start your posting.