Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned?

My dear friend it is not possible. If you get banned in crytotalk then you never able to withdraw your payment from yobit. Dear I suggest you don't think negative be positive you never get banned. If you follow all the rules and regulation of this forum. If you follow rules of this forum then not worried about getting ban.

Well, this is the most common bad experience having the accounts gotten banned due to some reasons. We should have to avoid from breaking the rules. Moreover, we cannot get our earning from YoBit site when we get banned. It does mean that we also ruin our hard work as well as we break any rule of the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, I think that you can get what you earned after you are banned, but in a short period, meaning that you must hurry to withdraw your money

I do not think that you can collect anything after you are banned, your work in the forum will end and thus your profit will end, but the money in your wallet will remain safe and you are free to dispose of it.   

My friend, why should you be afraid of the ban, follow the instructions and rules and create useful content and you will not be exposed to these matters, but if you want to know, you have to send your chat coins to your balance. If you do not send them, you will lose them, unfortunately.

• +2 1

According to my personal opinion, it is difficult to enter your wallet or anything, and if you are banned, everything ends with your balance, but I noticed many people saying yes, you can because the crypto account is not related to the Iubite account.

• +2 1

My friend, when you are banned here, you cannot take the payments owed to you if you have not sent them to your wallet.

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend

It is really sad that your entire effort is wasted here

You have to work very hard and be very careful

• +2 1

No dear you can't collect your talk coins once you banned so just be careful about this forum specially during the log in and log out the acount .and transfer your coins on daily basis so that you don't face any issue .good luck work efficiently and stay safe 🥰

You will only receive the earnings that you have already deposited into your account, then you'll be eligible to receive only that amount. Otherwise, if your account is banned, you would not be able to earn anything.

With all the sadness I tell you that when they ban us it is impossible for us to collect our earnings we lose them forever you can only collect what you have already spent on balance that if you can get the rest is lost payments I know a person who was banned ago a lot of time and lost a lot at the time and for this reason does not work anymore.

• +1 1

If you are banned, you can only take what you earned in the platform's wallet and send it to your own wallet, and you cannot make any currency after being banned, so you must be careful not to be banned and removed from the forum.

Once we get banned from the forum tou can't even log in to forum so how you will collect the talk token.If you have already collated your talk token and got banned than also you can't get your earning there is no further step to do when you are banned.Follow the rules and regulations. 

Hey all members simply i want to say if you banned here then you not collect talk which you have yobit because you have connected link yobit from here so be careful and every seven days take coin from yobit if you follow all rules of this platform then you cannot face any problem.

Hello my friend.

I am new here, but from my point of view it is not possible to do so after the ban, as you will not be able to perform your old functions that you are used to do in this forum.

The goal of banning someone is hack the rules of the forum or not to respect the others , and thus you will not be able to access your account if you are banned.

Read the laws carefully to avoid this happening.

• +3 1

Sure my friend, you will get TALK coin from yobit platform, but you will not be able to earn more TALK coin because when you are banned you cannot post anything so I advise you to follow the forum rules well and be patient with your work and learn about everything and avoid all mistakes In order to walk the right path

• +3 1

And if you pay with your talk token, the prohibition would have no bearing on your holdings because there is a distinction between your forum account and your yobit exchange account; you are barred from the forum, not the exchange, so all of your income will remain in your Wallet.

Thank you for the topic.of course your account will prohibited for this.after boycott conversation token will not be exchange to your account. But you collected conversation tokens your yobit some time recently ban.it is superior to type in well.so that your account will not prohibited. And on the off chance that you take after the rules of this gathering and take after the senior individuals post at that point you'll gain good.thank you.

Unfortunately, when you are banned, you can only withdraw what you transferred to your wallet, so be careful and follow the instructions and rules well 

• +3 1

After you are banned, you will not be able to collect the money of the week you worked in and you were waiting to be paid for it, but of course the money that you sent to the wallet will remain, be careful not to make a mistake so that you are not banned

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on the platform and enjoying the type they wanted the day there is no chance to get earning from the street from if you are banned from this it is not possible Delhi

• +4 1

sorry to say that if our accounts here will banned there's no chance if getting continue earnings and we cannot collect it so we mist always remember to follow the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and we must post more useful posts and topics.

I am sorry to say that, because when your account is banned, you will not be able to collect anything that was on your account, so you should beware of getting banned points, but you can start from the beginning

Welcome, my friend, if you have collected the reputation codes that you obtained and saved them in the wallet, they remain for you, but if you are banned from the platform, do not save anything to get something that you obtained.

Dear, unfortunately, you will not be able to get any work if you are banned and your ID is generally updated from the platform because when the money is pumped, it is mainly chewed according to your uid address in this address is the main address through which money is earned and money income from Through it for us, if this identifier is deleted, and the status and location of your account is banned. Your account is deleted. You can be able to any Anita payments for his recent work, the first currency of Bitcoin in general, thank you very much

Of course you can, but only if you send it to your Yobit portfolio, if you do, and you will be able to restore them even if you are banned, but the most important thing is to always adhere to the forum rules so as not to fall in such problems.

• +2 1