Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned?

ALl the way when you are doing good you should not think of getting banned but if you think so the best way for this is that you should send your talk tokens every day to you r bitcoin account and you can draw your money in this way but if you do not transfer it your bitcoin account you may lose your talk tokens after you get banned.

I think there is no chance of you getting your earnings after the ban on crypto forums. We know that crypto forums are very good forums. All our members need to be more careful about the rules of crypto forums.  You have to obey the prohibitions of the forum. You have to stay in the forum.  Thank you.

• +4 1

No. You can't collect tokens if friends are banned.  Because if it is banned, there is no opportunity to work in the forum.  And if you don't work in the forum, you won't get payment.  So follow the rules of the forum.  Take steps to avoid prohibitions.  Become an effective and important member of the forum.

• +2 1

I am not %100 sure but i don't think we can use our earnings if we get banned. That's why we should have to be careful to not get banned. If you don't know the rules proparly you can read and follow it so it won't be problem for you. If we get banned we can't use our earnings and we'll have to say goodby to our account and our works. It's better to follow the rules.

• +3 1

You will not be able to create posts, but in the evaluation you can. However, these days, members are no longer paid by the token because it causes the price of the currency to drop, and the continuation of the matter may lead to the cessation of trading on the platform and with the cessation of payment in the symbol, the matter helps to reduce the selling rate at least.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/17/2020 at 12:48 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Dear friends, well come back on this site. Friends i want to know that if we are collecting talk tokens. But unfortunately if we get banned then can we get income of the talk token that we have already collected? I want to know your opinion. I hope senior member of the site will help me. 

Thank you. 

Dear I think you can never get your talk token if you can get banned but you can get only that talk token you had earn because I think they can never get back your talk token and for this I advised you to always send your talk token to your balance so doing this you will not have any fear of losing talk token I am always doing this and we should work properly to avoid this banning system.

If your account us banned from this forum then your tokens will be safe which you get because you are banned from forum but it doesn't effect your yobit account your balance will remain same and you will not lose that token but you will not get more tokens from forum if you banned.

• +3 1

The talks and btc you have collected before you had been banned can be traded for or are converted into desired local currencies. This means that all the cryptocurrencies that you have earned before banning is solely yours and can definitely use it for your own purpose. So you do not worry about that.

Yes friend  Even if for some reason your account is banded, your money will be safe in your wallet.  What you have earned will be given to you.  However, as I am new to this forum, I am not able to give good information about it.  Hopefully I will be able to get ideas from your post.  Thanks.

If we already have talk tokens in our balance, then we can easily withdraw them in another wallet, and if our account is get banned from yobit then we still also withdraw our talk tokens from our balance.

Due to non-compliance with the rules of the forum, the forum moderators shut it down. If they prohibit you, your token will be deposited in Yovit.  You will have to open a new forum to earn money later, otherwise you will not find a way to earn money in the forum.

In that case You can only withdraw the amount which has been sent into your talk or BTC balance.If you haven't sent your earnings in your balance and Your account has been removed from campaign then you cannot withdraw your earnings.Good luck and Try to be positive.

• +4 1

if you we have collected the talk token and that talk tokens are present in our yobit balance then we can surely sell them and we can invest them but if we have not collected them and they are just present to collect from the send to my Tok balance button then you can't collect them.

• +3 1

I think it is not possible to withdraw your money if you got banned.so plz try to stay here avoid to got banned.work hard and follow the rules then your account is safe and you never got banned.

• +2 1

Yes, basically!  I think no one can talk after the ban because this forum is weird but other we can discuss here.  Only then will we post comments and recite them on others.  And we can't do both after the ban so it's my answer that we won't discuss after the ban.  I think that would be good.

No bro.you can do nothing after the ban .Firstly you should be very carefull in working on this platform and secondly if you get banned you can do nothing except finding a new source of income.All your tokens will get stuck and you will be helpless.

If you get banned you will also be removed from the campaign, they won't allow you to keep earning as if you got banned it means you didn't deserve earning anything and your payments will be discontinued effective immediately.

Try to be real and honest and read the forum, write less posts when you begin and more later. The forum requires quality and not spam posts or low effort from you so if you plan to do that then think twice as nobody wants to pay lazy employees.

No it's not possible mate. And if your income is pending in the yobit balance and the upcoming earning of your posts will never be given to a banned members. And at the reason you have lost all of your income of almost one week to more.

Hi friend according to my own understanding I don't think you can collect the talk tokens you have after your account is been banned because you can never get access to your cryptotalk currency platform account when banned but you can still ask and make finding from the senior members who are more knowledgeable than me 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we can draw from our wallet.when we ban from this forum which i think no one want to ban ,but in some case which is against of forum so we ban from this forum.but this forum pay and chance to draw money from crypto campaign. But this is the forum which is usefull forus we can improve english and learn new things which we don't know but it have value for us.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:48 PM, Hammad 123 said:

if we get banned then can we get income of the talk token that we have already collected? I want to know your opinion.

Greetings @Hammad 123 you have a good question to ask, seniors will provide much accurate answers but my opinion about your concern; if we get banned from Cryptotalk forum and we have TALK tokens accumulated in Yobit CryptoTalk Campaign will be lost if they have not been transferred to main balance of Yobit. You need to send each TalkToken to your main balance to secure your earnings, avoid spamming the forum, always follow rules, you will not get any warning and you will not be banned.

You will get your earned tokens if they are in main balance of Yobit if they are present in crytotalk campaign they will be lost after being banned. 

It depends a lot on your taking the Talk Token! If you send your Talk Token to your account on the Yobit platform, there will be no problem with the token you own even if you are blocked by the Cryptotalk administration! If you press the Send to my balance button, then you will have a problem and you will not be able to collect your Talk

• +2 1

As for my own little experience that i have on crypto talk forum, i don't think a member will get any access to his account after he/she as been banned. The account will be control after the moderators

I think it's not possible because they remove your access to criptotalk. There  will be reason they deny your access to your account so if person get banned he will not access to it's talk token coin. experience of senior members will show you correct way.

Yes my friend, you can get your earning that you have collected before getting banned. It is also a beauty of this forum that it doesn't stop the payment of any member who do work hard here. When he make mistake or break the rules, he will definitely be gotten banned and the payment of the posts that he made will be able to collect.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️