Is any one face this problem also ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Areeb06998

Is any one face this problem also ?

My account got registered on 8 December. And today its 16 December but still my earning did not started . Why is this happening . Can anyone plz tell me what is the problem . Here is the proof. 

IMG-20201217-WA0002.thumb.jpg.2c3d335e11f585dde2d26db620a4e45c.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You have to calculate the 100 beneficial shares from the third column and not from the first column ... and then when the hundred is completed, for example, on the tenth of this month ... then your profits will start to appear on the eighteenth of this month ... and so on
You'd like to count the first 100 comments from the first table. This is a mistake. It should be counted from the third column.

As for you ... your profits will start showing tomorrow ... just ... wait

Edited by Mahmod aljarah

From the image posted by you, you did not complete your first 100 posts until after four days. So you'll be entitled to receive payment 7days after you complete your 100 posts. So no surprise you did not get your payment. Keep posting until you are entitled to receive it.

@Areeb06998 Here is an equation that you have to maintain.Here you completed your first 100 posts on your 8th day. And the rule is, if you complete your first 100 contents, then you will receive your payment after 7 more days. 

Edit : I hope you have received your payment already. Huh?

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Welcome my mate.sometimes problem its not a problem it s just a simple mistakes. So Don't worry. As the official will definitely find a way outdyfor this problem.i hope Your all problem will be solved day by day. Thank you 

• +1 1

Don't worsen 8f the payment don't not received your post will count and even 8f you have more than 100 post just wait when the payment will sent you will receive it like normal,it's happens from time to time like that

• +4 1

Dear friend don't worry about this problem. I think it is a temporary problem. It will be fixed soon. Please wait some days. 

Everyone was facing this problem and now it is solved. It was possible to suffice with a baht in the forum for such a suit. You are not the only one facing the problem, but we all have a problem with us. And it is normal, as long as it appears to you that you are being defended, then know that you will get your reward when the wallets are filled.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin will be given for your rating my dear friend. Make the good and constructive posts and get the reputation from the members of forum

• +4 1

No one have same mind or thinking am talking about the problem form where more members are suffer in reason of post deletion i will advise you to get rid from this problem  you have to create useful information and and share more knowledge 

A few weeks ago the forum frozen the payments of all users to clean up. More than 400 who allegedly cheated with the reputation were eliminated, I understand that the payments have already normalized and everything continues as before.

My friend I face this problem when complete my task and I don't get paid after 7 days but next day I get my payment . That's why my friend don't worry about it I hope you will get your payment early . And my friend always follow the rules of this forum .

• +3 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, Areeb06998 said:

My account got registered on 8 December. And today its 16 December but still my earning did not started . Why is this happening . Can anyone plz tell me what is the problem . Here is the proof. 

IMG-20201217-WA0002.thumb.jpg.2c3d335e11f585dde2d26db620a4e45c.jpg

I think this problem is temporary it will solve after some time. Other problem is if your posts are not liked then this forum will not paid you. This forum paid only reacted and liked post. I think reputation is very important for earning.

I think friend like this problem happens to everyone, someone starts earning soon and someone takes some time to start earning . So you should not bother at all for this problem because after a couple of days you will start earning .  You are not worried at all. 

Earning on this site start once you reached limit of 100 useful posts and not only the number of posts you made. But even after reaching the limit you have to wait for almost a week to get your payment and make sure your posts are interesting and get positive response because only those posts are paid. 

if you wish to earn more money you must patiently wait for it because some of your posts maybe moderators strictly reviewing your posts just wait atleast 2weeks and if you didn't get your earnings or your payments there's maybe issue to your accounts and maybe also your account is disabled from earnings you may contact the moderators about it.

@Malik9532 I agree with you. Actually aney memebr need minimum 12 days wait to receiving earnings. First 5 days for completing 100 posts as daily limitation is 20. After completing first 100 post he needs to wait more 7 days for start receiving earning. So do not worry about your earning.

I would not consider it as a problem for the simple reason that from time to time these two platforms yobit and cryptotalk usually paralyze withdrawals in btc I would not worry since these temporary and end up enabling the withdrawal button I advise patience
A big greeting to the whole community

There is a rules and condition to get the earning as a beginner first of all we have to complete hundred useful posts and then after seven days our earning start therefore you should read the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid this kind of problems. I hope you will understand it better now .

Firstly you have to complete your 100 posts and keep it at the back of your mind that you won't get paid for that,after completing it you'll now start making your daily 20-20 posts after seven days your payment will now start,so just be patient

After completion of 100 posts payments for further posts will be received after 7 days and from the picture that you shared we can see that 7 days isn't completed yet so wait you will receive your payment and you don't need to worry.

I do not have accurate information about this topic, but I think that after you finish the 100 free posts, you need to wait for seven days before starting to write the paid posts, so I advise you to wait a little and then start writing until you are sure that you have been paid

• +4 1

This is a simple problem, my friend, you only have to complete the 100 free articles at the beginning and calculate the completion date well, and then you have to continue working and wait 7 days until the payment is made, but well you work hard so continue in your work

• +1 1

My friend, the first 100 posts you write are free. This means that payments start within 7 days after the first 100 useful posts. After 100 shipments, you have to calculate 7 days. You have to be a little more patient with this. Maybe your payments have started now. That's why I wrote this comment for others who are curious about this subject.

Friends, don't lose patience. You continue to work on this site with patience. You must be paid when you get the right to receive payment. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.