What is the most valuable perk of bitcoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptomint

What is the most valuable perk of bitcoin?

As a bitcoin user, I've realized that the things I've come to value the most about bitcoin are the fact that it is decentralized and not linked to any federal bank and the low transaction fees. However, I've also come to realize that many people use bitcoin for its anonymity. So my question to the forum is the following: what do you value the most about bitcoin? Of all its perks which one would be a major turn-off if it was to be taken away.

In my opinion, the anonymity acts as a double edge sword as governments make the plausible argument that it can lead to terrorist attacks and users losing their wealth in the blink of an eye.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

yes friend we are know that there are many valuable coin is bitcoin so that there are many people use this coin and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted wallet in the online market so that many people work this site.

thanks 

It enables me to deal with another party without any problems regarding a transfer between a local currency and another currency of another country. And the speed of the transaction. There is another matter that you should know about some of the rumors that you call it just in order to avoid the currency spreading massively because it is like a bubble. And also, the matter may lead to a decline in the economy of countries because they do not work with them. However, this made some countries rush to adopt them because they knew that the time was right for digital currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin is the most solid cryptocurrency on the market, many people, entrepreneurs, common people, governments enter the cryptographic world, buying bitcoin, this currency represents the cryptographic world, stands out among the others, is the leader, is present in all the houses of The change in the world, in all of them, is always struggling, its price falls and rises again, it is the most quoted cryptocurrency in the world, it competes with the US dollar, with the euro, with gold and it is always there, it is always news. I believe that its greatest strength is that it is a warrior cryptocurrency, it is always fighting and always rising to reign.

We are know that there are many coin in the online market but i think bitcoin is the best and trusted wallet in in the online market.

Thanks

BTC  is very good  site ,you can  work on it  and you can  earn a good amount at it .There are a lot of people are working on it and their earning is very good .Keep in mind you should have to work hard and focus on your work.Without work no man can get success.

In a few words I can say that the best advantage that cryptocurrencies have is their anonymity, since it allows us to carry out transactions anonymously and also that it is decentralized, so no government or institution can control the cryptocurrencies that you have in possession, this makes only you are the owner of your cryptocurrencies.

Yeah bitcoin is the perk of crypto currency. Cause all crypto currency depend on totally bitcoin. This coin is the king of crypto currency. Everyone can easily use bitcoin very safely without scam. So this is great and valuable coin.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high in these days and this will be beneficial for you to get the good profit and one thing I want to tell you that before the trading of the Bitcoin you should to visit the market

• +2 1

Yes the decentralized is the most important thing in all crypto currency not only in bitcoin this why the majority use the crypto currency more than that the way that we can use the bitcoin it's more safe and fast than normal fiat too

I think that your entry to this forum should be your personal information hidden so that no one will block you or share your posts with you or delete you from the forum members

Well in my opinion what I like about crypto is that it is decentralized digital technology which makes the price not to be controlled by any government or any individual what's over and still makes us anonymous at the same time

The uses of Bitcoin are numerous and cannot be limited. Personally, I prefer to use digital currency in the field of learning. I have no idea about the best perk of bitcoin

My dear friend in the market there are a lot of the digital coins that is used for trading but I like the most is the Bitcoin and easy to use and safe in your wallet but in the present case the value of Bitcoin is too much I its prices around about $48000 which is too much I suggest to my friend to trade in Ethereum which is increasing steadily and proven a beneficial in the future as in the case of Bitcoin so this is my point of you my friend 🙂🙂💜😊💜😊💜😊

Hello friends, cryptocurrencies as well is a platform that makes your life and feature bright,So Bitcoin is a valuable currency exchange,And bitcoin is more safer and safety in all cryptocurrencies,so bitcoin is very important to use as your valuable currency.

The Bitcoin currency is considered one of the distinctive encrypted currencies and the most important characteristic of it is the speed of the buying and selling processes in it and does not need an intermediary in the transactions and any work that takes place the two dealing parties are anonymous and get rid of the control of banks on financial exchanges
And every day the demand for it increases and its price increases dramatically.

• +4 1

I guess you are the only person to say that Bitcoin has a low transaction fee, my friend. Bitcoin's transaction fees are too much, I think. I like Bitcoin because it has a very high profit margin and can create incredible jumps in value. But the thing I have the most trouble with is; Bitcoin's transaction fees are high.

this is very good topic friend we are know that now a days we have many use different coin but i think bitcoin is the best and trusted wallet so that there are many people use this coin.

thanks

What I value the most about bitcoin is its volatility in the market, since I can invest in today and know that in the future this investment today can be transformed into millions of dollars, because of how bitcoin is doing this is going to be an excellent source of The economy also has a very strong point, which is the encryption chain of this virtual currency, it is the most optimal in the world.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that one of the best benefits of bitcoin is its volatility, since through this movement, we can make a good profit, depending on the investment we make, apart from another important aspect of bitcoin, is that we can protect our money, with this coin.

Speed of use and reduced fees Bitcoin moves through codes between you and the merchant and you do not need an intermediary to take a commission for the transfer of money, and the privacy and confidentiality of transactions, any money transfers in Bitcoin cannot be monitored, and they are protected from inflation because Bitcoin cannot be linked to a specific country. A country that considers its local currency, and this feature eliminates the control of central banks on printing money, which causes inflation and high prices.

Hi gentlemen I want to tell you that there are too much interesting and valuable Perk off Bitcoin but my favourite is the transaction amount is too much valuable but they are transaction speed is very slow

There are many beneficial features of the Bitcoin currency, including that it has no authority over it and is used to transfer money between countries at a high speed and low fees, and money can be gained through trading

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency, the oldest, most popular and has a lot of super-features that are useful to everyone, and in my opinion the most important of these features is decentralized secrecy. 

• +2 1

The thing that I valued the most about bitcoin is that its can't be controlled by anyone or any financial institution. The technology use for bitcoin is very safe and secure, and cannot be stolen.