Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

Yes, it is true that the price of Bitcoin is rising rapidly. The price of Bitcoin has now reached k 65k. Bitcoin's popularity and value will increase further.

On 4/21/2021 at 7:13 PM, Noor tiwana 007 said:

Hello mate, i hope you are fine. Ohh wow this is fantastic news  about Bitcoin rate. Bitcoin build a new record and maybe in future it may cross 20k USD. So we should work hard and never lose hope.

THe price of bitcoin was gone above 60,000usd few days back, and now the price of bitcoin is about 50,000usd, and yeah it have been increasing and yeah bitcoin is now leading every investment plans for our investments.

It is really good news for all. Fortunately, the price of bitcoin has increased in order to reach higher levels and high ranks. I am very happy for the bitcoin to rise because this is the first time it has risen and I am very excited that all users will make good profits.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Well, in the meantime, the price of Bitcoin is over $ 50,000
This currency is a good investment in addition to many other currencies
Good luck to you

It was clear, my friend, that Bitcoin would reach high levels and its market value would increase in relation to fiat currencies. Very congratulations to those who thought and worked in the Bitcoin field when its market value was low.

• +4 1

Whenever I see such old posts where people are Happy and enjoying that BTC is about 20k$ I feel that now they are regretting that why they sold their btc as the price is now reached almost 60k$ and still predictions are in favor of it that it will rise more.

i think this is not the first time that the bitcoin rises up 20k and I don't think it may stay at that price because all we know in this forum that the coins prices is not stable at the market and this is the time that they can get their holdings and at this time the price going down again.

Yes, this is the first time that Bitcoin has reached this number, every year we see a development of Bitcoin and its price gradually escalating, in addition to the fact that the halving process also helps in this matter.

the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day you have to invest your money in Bitcoin as its value becomes down like these days if value is down you can invest in net and earn your profit here.

The bitcoin currency in this period is increasing its prices dramatically, as it has broken records and hopes in the coming days will also increase, so I advise you to start trading and investing in it.

Bitcoin, the most powerful digital currency in existence. It is on the rise although it has decreased in some cases. As for its price, it has monitored currency fluctuations, as it rises nearly $ 30,000 per year.

My dear friend, the Bitcoin currency in 2017 reached historical limits, which is the price of 20 thousand dollars, but since 2017 to the second half of 2020 after a major decline in 2017, the rise in the three years returned to the second half of 2020, exceeded by attendance records figures A new historical record at the end of 2020 has reached the limits of 34 thousand dollars per bitcoin and has breached new limits and it is now in the year 2021 that it has reached an imaginary level and it is the price of 64 thousand dollars and is suffering in correction and this goal starts again. Thank you very much.

Actually this is so right, the growth of BTC has spread widely around the platform. The price and demand are so very reasonable for investors. But some think this is not the right time to trade because of the price 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that starting of Bitcoin it's value was so little and know it's value is touching the height of sky and it's trader getting more profit in these days and more want to invest in Bitcoin.

Yes today is the first time that the Bitcoin price reached like that, if you take good and look at this you will see the Bitcoin price was less back then, I was seriously suprise that Bitcoin reach 20,000 usd, but did you no what before I joined this platform I was told that last year was the year they earned Bitcoin with value.

Hello my friend I am a beginner and very excited to get started with this forum, very happy with the coin of the coin to this very high unexpected limit,
I wish you good luck

Hello my friend, this is good news, but bitcoin is going up and down, and this is difficult to know and predict, and I think that in the future Bitcoin will get more than this rise because many people join a forum and participate in it and become more popular for it. Thank you.

I think it is a large number and I do not know about the history of Bitcoin, but nevertheless everyone should be careful, the market is always volatile, perhaps the reason for this great value is the increasing confidence of people in this new currency