Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Authority

Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin?

frankly speaking I don't think this will be very possible my friend because if it's possible then majority of us can borrow it store it and sell it to earn some profits and we will keep repeating such until we are financially stable.  I haven't heard of loan of crypto .

I do not think that this idea is possible, so you cannot take out a loan using the Bitcoin currency because it is simply a decentralized digital currency and is not affiliated with any specific institution or person, and therefore if you apply to take a loan, this will not be approved because you do not have the guarantee or anything proving that you will return it on time.

• +1 1

I don't think so because bitcoin is a cryptocyrrency that have highest price and value in the crypto world therefore this is impossible to get the loan one bitcoin and no one will give you bitcoin as a loan. And this is also difficult to track the borrower. 

At the moment, don't think that you can take out a loan from the Bitcoin process
Because this currency is intangible, and how you can pay or mortgage something, so that if you do not return the amount, the thing that you pledged will be taken.

Yes friends, it is absolutely not possible that we can take a loan for bitcoins because it is a decentralized and it could not be taken, we just create it through talks.

It is good that we can get a loan in the encrypted currencies I have heard one once talking about this but did not believe it until this moment, because the person is possible to get money to work and this is a good way to get it quickly

• +2 1

I do not know my dear friend if you can get a bitcoin loan and it seems difficult for me and I hope the old members will help you and give you advice

This platform is made for earning and learning,for purpose of knowlege. But taking loan is difficult or in other words it is an impossible thing becuase they have no specific bank account link. There is no explanation like this in their terms and conditions. So it is not possible.

hello friend I want to tell you that I am listening the first time the loan on between I don't know about the loan on cryptocurrency we can I didn't hear I never hear about it so I think according to the policy of IT in there is no possibility to get loan from to talk so I want to tell you that I am a beginner and start working I don't have any clearer idea about loan 

• +4 1

Maybe it is not accurate thing . Maybe cryptocurrencies are not for loan because bitcoin is decentralization currency it is digital currency . And it not hold by a bank or officers where we give prove our identity.

there are at least some websites which land you the loan for if you are a investment and you can start a business from the loan but you should be careful because you have to pay it back

• Useful or interesting 1

I really don't trust this, sorry to say that but they have no profs that you will pay them back after you get loan from them, because you know that cryptocurrency is full of scammers and its very hard to get trust around cryptocurrencys,

I think that it is not possible. It is because bitcoin os a digital currency and don't depend upon a certain bank or office. So in my way we can't get loan in the form of bitcoins.

It is something completely new, you cannot do that at the moment, the cryptocurrency is decentralized and unstable, so I do not think that anyone will lend you, for example, you borrowed 50 bitcoins and its price was $ 20,000 and on the day that you pay an amount of the loan, its price decreased Up to $ 10,000, which leads to the loss of the site that you borrowed from, so it is almost impossible

Your question was too good but there are not any way to give bitcoin as a loan . Yeah! But infuture it will be open after 10-15 years but there are many section in telegram who says invested 1$ and get 2$ I don't know it's fake or real. But I think they are fake in this time no will give you loan on bitcoin.

Dear If you can take out a loan in bitcoin, there are services that can lend you bitcoin, such as the neco network. But, you must explicitly follow the agreement you make with that platform, and note that if they ask for loans, it must be on a reputable platform as a connection, as other platforms might be scamming or misleading you.

I think borrowing in Bitcoin is possible and but only with a collateral amount or deposit to secure the loan. More so, it's runned by an independent company that's interested in generating interest and profit through facilitating crypto related loans.

My friend I want to tell you that this is not suitable to get the loan for that because the price of the Bitcoin is too much flexible and there are many chance to lose the money so if you lose the money you can not return back the money off loan

• +4 1

I do not have a clear idea about the possibility of providing loans. We have to take the opinion of the rest of the members in order to get a correct answer. I wish you good and luck.

• +1 1

I do not think there is a way to borrow any encrypted currency, this does not depend on a given bank or a certain institution, but you need many things to earn and increase your profit or investment or trading

Hello my friend. In fact, I do not know anything about this topic. I am reading comments about this, but in general it is great to withdraw a loan in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin with good luck to you, my friend.

• +3 1

I thought that it is not possible that we can get loan in Crypto currencies. And I have not seen like these forum which give us loan . If it is truth that it gives loan then loan is very high and we paid double payment. 

I do not think that you can borrow from Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and not affiliated with a specific bank, so if you choose to invest in cryptocurrencies and do not have the money, I advise you to borrow from the bank first and then buy Bitcoin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.