How to tag people in your post? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

As I am a new new member I also didnt knew how to tag. But by reading the comments here I understand how to tag other members. Using @ this symbol we can actually tag other members.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

It is not a difficult task just you have to put at the rate sign @ and enter the name of the person so it would appear bold and you can easily tag the required member of the forum.yes many newbies are confused about it so I hope  that you have solve your query now..

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

@Ahmad746 if you want to tag someone than type @ .

Then you will start showing names of members .

There you will right name whom you want to mention.

And just click on it . He will be mentioned .

To tag a friend, do it as you do in any social network, just place the @ sign followed by the name of the person without spaces

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the topic is simple and similar to TAG's work on Facebook and social media.
All you have to do is put the @ and then the name of the person you want to mention in your post

Hi . You don't need to do anything like a social media site
 All you have to do is write the name of a friend starting first with @ begins with the first letter of your friend A list of forum members will appear for you and click on it and here you have referred to your friend.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

First you post the name of your favorite person in your posts then that person will be able to learn by reading your post and will not understand what the problem is but will still solve it Thank you

I do not know from where you fight, at this time, it is not known, seeing the message on many, reply Javed did not attack, someone has paid the rest, love mate because I do not want you to do so much to me  

• +1 1

Tagging other in our post is not difficult task but in beginning we don't know much about the forum thats why we have no idea that how to tag people in post but with passage of time and with the help of senior we learnt everything so well 

• +1 1

if you want to put someone's name in a post, that's a simple matter, my friend. All you have to do is click on the @ button and type in the name of the member you want to refer to in your topic.

Dear friends, of course you can tag someone special in an important post.  The subject must have a relationship with the person you are tagging.  After creating a topic, there is a tag button in a box at the bottom. Search for the name of the person you want to tag and put it.  Then it will be easy.  And a notification will go to the person you tag.

On 12/16/2020 at 2:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Thank you all 

You need to use the special character @ to tag someone and make sure you don't write anything after the special character or give a y space. Names of people will pop up and you just need to type the name of the person or select from the list of names that popped up.

All you have to do is put an @ sign, after which you put the name of the person you want to refer to in your words

• +1 1

Hey buddy, if you want to put someone's name in a post, that's a simple matter, my friend. All you have to do is click on the @ button and type in the name of the member you want to refer to in your topic.

• +5 1

We billow from Pakistan and have very good work, that's why we are doing everything and you are doing so much of our family and friends also do very good work, we should benefit a lot in this. 

If you want to tag someone in your post, you have to use a special character "@".  After using it, now correctly type the name you want to tag. Make sure the name is spelled correctly.

Hello as a new member i will be please to know how to tag in a post so that I will be up and doing i also hope with this I will be able to meet my post in the forum thanks.

• -2 1

On 12/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Thank you all 

If you want to tag someone, put this special character "@" before the name of the person you want to tag, and they will be tagged.If you just put that special character, then the notification will go to him.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Thank you all 

@Ahmad746

It is very simple, dear, you can place the tag easily where you put this @ sign and then write the name of the person you want, where a notification is sent to the person in order to see your topic or comment

Hello Friend, You can tag anyone by using the Special character "@". First Type @ and type the first 3 to 4 of his/her name then look into a catalog of profile with names. Click on the profile of person you want to tag.

It's very simple to tag someone . . Write a good post after that u put  (@ ) this sign u difficulty fined here name if u someone tag so its very easy let's try it in your form .

Greetings, I thank you for your question. To tag a member in a post, what you have to do is put @ and then the name of the member you want to refer to. Of course, this member must have commented on the same post.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post, yes lot of people don't know how tag people in this forum member but tagging people are very easy, you just have start from @, after that you have to select person name just it. example is @Ahmad746.

Hello friend, it's really easy all you have to do is using that and type the member names @ . It's like any other social platforms and forums. I think this feature is very helpful and easy, since you learn the answer you can tag your friends in your topic.

• +3 1