INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

Yes, the main aim of working here is should be to gather as much as knowledge as possible. After completing the daily 20 posts, find some time in spending reading various sections about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Also do not invest your money in spammer sites instead invest it for yourself.

Very good topic,it will incourage member to be an attractive part of this platform. Invest in yourself is basically to give time to yourself to improve skills, for knowledge and information. Information and experience goes to gather without any of these qualities you will not be successful. So incourage yourself start gaining of knowledge from experts, seniors ,don't lose hope everything is possible in this world. Focus on smart work. 

• +3 1

You can do whatever you want.Spending for yourself is much more convenient.You don't have to sit for what people give you. It's better to earn and spend for yourself and do whatever you want with your own money.

The best investment you can make is to spend your spare time and study some fantastic, lucrative trading opportunities, investing and mining cryptocurrencies, which are the most profitable means of making significant percent of cryptocurrency. Awareness arrives first before engagement.

Thanks for the advice, of course, I agree with you. We must invest our time in this forum in order to learn and gain experiences and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and ways to deal with them and invest through them.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

I totally agree with you my friend...investing in one's sef is the best gift one can give to his or herself. Knowledge is power and light and with knowledge, anything can be achieved easily without stress. It is adviceable to change the orientation of jmaking just the money.

You're totally right, usually we always said, we need to invest, but we always forgot to invest ourselves. Investing ourselves might not look profitable at the moment but in the future i am pretty sure it'll worth it. Of course investing crypto is important but first  we need to improve our knowledge about crypto so we can invest crypto wisely.

There is a so-called human capital, which is a new term in management sciences, especially human resource management. Of course, investment in human capital is a complex and difficult situation. I wish success to all.

Yes mate invest in yourself because is a life time investment, you can do so by spending your money to acquire knowledge about something that improve your living like acquiring crypto currency knowledge is a good investment

You're totally right, we might like to invest other things like crypto and it could be fun to making profit but i beileve the real investment is the investing in ourselves. Investing ourselves can help us every part of in our life. In crypto world we can be more efficient trader or investor in the future, if we can invest ourselves right now.

Everyone must learn that no one will give them money for free, so you should not trust anyone, no matter how convincing they are, learn, gain experience and invest your money yourself until you achieve true success in the future.

• +5 1

Yes you are right the best investment is to invest in yourself to crypto talk. You should need to upgrade yourself if you want more success.

Everyone wants success in your life and without hard work nothing is possible. knowledge is most important if you want success because knowledge is the key to success with out knowledge people do nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, absolutely right, you said how good was this platform, when is your money coming there, then it is our duty that we earn a b better knowledge ere along with earning money. 

The best advantage of doing this will be that our college will be advanced and we will be investing on our own. We do not learn while going, whether it is cryptocurrency or any other,  all my things, learn that it is very helpful for our future.

There are lot of platforms for investing money and take its profit .in crypto talk you can invest yourselves it will provide you both knowledge and money and also you can learn languages skills by posting comments it's a better way to earn money compared to others

Yes dear friend you are very right that the best investment in life is to invest in yourself and you should upgrade yourself and always do the hard work in order to become successful and you should invest your money and time in yourself.

• +4 1

Yes you would like my friend we should invest in ourselves. Knowledge is the only way to upgrade one self. So all I try to learn new thing. And in this forum there are really new things about crypto so try to learn as much as you can so that you can use those knowledge for future.

Yes I completely agree with you my friend.This forum is not all about money making. Most of us don't know the info about cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk . So more we educate ourselves in the topic and gain knowledge , you will make more quality content for the forum and thereby you regain reputation.

If you have good reputation then you don't have to worry about the money.

Exactly this is how we must and we must provide ourselves with various knowledge in order not to lose sight of any idea in this life, for example today we learned about types of encryption and its importance, so that tomorrow we seek to search for a new topic that we can benefit from in the future

Investing in oneself is one of the most difficult types of investment, but it is the guarantee that you have the most ability to change. Yes, my friends invested in yourselves.

This forum have a lot of ways that the members are benefiting from. Members should give attention more in learning than earning in the forum. The opportunity to learn are better than to just be earning and not shape yourself in a better way to cryptoworld. 

Truly, you are correct, the best speculation is in oneself, since without information it is preposterous to expect to acquire great returns later on. The primary thing is to secure acceptable data and afterward in the event that you begin contributing straightforwardly. In the event that you don't put resources into learning new information, you will undoubtedly lose what minimal expenditure you have.

Every day I learn more and more from this forum so my time is very valuable and I invest it in this valuable platform that teaches me great things so investing in knowledge is the best we can do.

I am working here always for achieve much knowledge and learning much things.I want to success to crypto currency. I started trading very recently. I hope I will learn everything about crypto currency. 

Yes, you are right. In order to be successful, we must invest our time and learn from this wonderful forum to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and to be successful and achieve our dreams

I know that our hard work have a reward . If we will investment on ourself  we will get benefit this is right equation . Because if we spend most time here . We get knowledge band income . Our knowledge and income is our reward. If we will invest more time here then we will find more reward . 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.