What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

It is possible to balance between the two things, that is, he spent part of the money that you get on your personal life, and another part that you leave for circulation or to collect it for a later time and sell it when its price is high, this matter depends on the life of each person whether he needs the money or not.

• +2 1

Certainly, I will not waste all my money, but rather I will keep a sufficient balance for trading and investing in this currency, as the future of this technology is bright and can rely on its various fields as a permanent job.

• +3 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

If I sell my coins with profit then I wait for market. When market reach at low point  then I buy again the coin and sell it at high point and earn a good profit. It is a trading. 

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you see the price of a coin is increased in the market that you hold you should to sell them on the high price that will help you to get the good profit so be careful and best of luck

• +2 1

For me, I do not like spending cryptocurrencies in this way, I consider that my bitcoin money is a capital that is increasing in price, so I try to collect bitcoin without spending it on my personal pleasures.

• +2 1

I have not yet started making profits from investing, but when I make a profit, I will not spend it on unimportant things. I will increase my money through investing many times.

When the market rises and the price of the digital currency rises, I withdraw money and hold it and wait for the currency to decrease and buy more so I remain active in this business.

• +2 1

I will convert to fiat some of my profit and then I will still invest some so I can still have money and I will be ready in the future. We should always save some because we will still live tomorrow, we should always think about our future even we have a lot of money.

• +5 1

If i will sell crypto with profit for first attempt it means that it will be great start to me to proceed my investing. And i will definately keep continue my investing in search of more profit from it. But every time i will invest small amount of cryptocurrency this will help me avoiding huge loss. Thank you.

• -1 1

I haven't invested yet on it but according to me i think that you should not reinvest your full profit but yes you should invest more on it to earn more profit because in future there will be a rapid increase in the prices of Cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

I haven't invested yet, but I believe you should not reinvest your entire profit, but rather raise your investment to gain more profit because the price of Cryptocurrencies will rise rapidly in the future.

• +1 1

It depends on the extent of my need for money, as in the normal case I use my profits to invest again to earn additional profits, and I withdraw some money when needed and use electronic stores that support cryptocurrencies to pay to buy electronic products for ease of order.

• +2 1

After i sell my profits i will collect the required money and then i will withdraw them to my bank account or crypto currencies wallet. I will buy necessary stuffs and pay my expenses. After taking a break i will again enter crypto world and again invest on coins and try gaining profit.

If my orders work once on the Yobit exchange, then I will make an 80% investment further in bitcoin. The remaining 20% arrived, I will spend on what I want to afford to buy. It was very cool if my orders worked once, then I will become rich..

• +2 1

Its all depends on the earning. If the earning  is good then the i will buy the thing that used in daily routines. And then do more investment to earn more profit. We should show patience so that the long give you more profit. When the price goes higher we should sell. It and buy when the price goes down. 

For me, I prefer to reinvest in the money I get, as I find it fun and I very much want to increase my information about how to invest and how I became one of the strongest people in the market.

• +2 1

If I am successful I would not waste the money, I would make a list of priorities based on the personal and family needs that I have to cover, and I would help friends who are unemployed or sick and the other party to continue investing so that the money circulates.

• +2 1

If i will sell crypto with profit for first attempt it means that it will be great start to me to proceed my investing. And i will definately keep continue my investing in search of more profit from it. But every time i will invest small amount of cryptocurrency this will help me avoiding huge loss. Thank you.

• +3 1

What will i do that is understatement i will go clubbing with my guys and we have to do that but I'll mama calls because it will be one of it kind and all members are invited the venue will be announced in due cost.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, I will invest most of my profits in cryptocurrencies again, so I can increase the capital I invest in and make more profits, but of course I will withdraw some of my profits in order to spend it on my daily needs.

• +2 1

I invest the profits that I earn and I sell the capital that I entered with the investment and I spend it on my daily life, so I do not recommend selling all of your cryptocurrencies during the rise and investing your profits continuously.

Wherever there is a rally and I sell to get a lot of profits I will simply use it to do more investments so as to get more and expand my business. I will only withdraw if I'm in a great need of money.

• +1 1

After you sell with good profits, you will find another thing to work on and profit again. Like a currency that can rise and reap profits again, this is the important thing that you always want more.

• +1 1

We must not spend all the money that we get in exchange for successful investments, this is a big mistake, as we can divide the money between buying the things we need and returning a portion of the money to the investment in order to be present in the market always and to be able to make more money

• +3 1

Yes you are right that if we keep patience then we can succefull . And if you have coin just you should to wait for increasing and when it will increase we can sell and when price become to down we can purchase again .