Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Hi dear, i agreed with you. Many members are post the comment on the topic but they are not published thr new topic in this way we are post on the same topic. But we are the member of cryptotalk we should to post the topic. And guide to post the topic in the forum instead of comments.

Yes first we should try to learn about the topic. Before creating post first we need to search the topic give some ideas then create our content. When we have a great knowledge about our topic we can create informative and unique content.

I m start using cryptotalk before 1 one week.. I have seen some new topics.. but the quality of content is not good.. only few topics given some useful information and knowledge of trading.. and few asked some opnion and questions for there Owen knowledge.. members needs to improve the quality of content..

Yes there is a deficiency of many topics. People mostly talking about the same thing but using the different words. We are gere in this platform to learn new things so we need to improve this so everyone can get help from this forum.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  Subjects that have been banned for publishing because of a breach of reason for fear of writing, I always attend to see that there are new publications and showing old publications, but your idea is to deploy publications every day for us and the city and when we have enough  When we get the publication, we will see our success in the forum which grows day by day and the forum develops. Thank you.

There are many new posts. The problem is that new posts are rarely about something that is not already in the forum and most are considered to be duplicates. The forum has this strict policy and it helps in reducing spam and avoid confusion. In another forum, there are thousands of duplicate posts and it is all confusing as administrators aren't so thorough as in Cryptotalk. It is another reason I love Cryptotalk and will not change this forum for another.

I noticed that there is too much deficiency of new topics.mpst of the members prefer to make reply instead of creat new topics.so we should try to creat new topics.

Yes this will be very beneficial for us because when seniors share and spread new information then we the newbies get that information and that is helpful for us in future to work accordingly to rules and regulations. If people post old information then it is not useful for us

• +1 1

Yes we should support new topics it will help us like beginners to learn more about crypto from our seniors experience  and in this way we will have more topics to discuss and we can easily clarify our doubts 

The main reason behind the lack of new topics is due to the fact that almost all the common questions have already been asked by older members, and new members can simply read these old topics. All what's left for new members is sharing their opinions, and probably, talking about new conditions if something happened.

I'm so fed up with reading old topics, so I shout out to anyone who has some good ideas, please share your ideas and information. We want to see something new and increase our knowledge. 

Well mate,I recently check out some new topic in this forum and realized that it was topic that were posted some fiew hours ago,At least you need to publish a topic before you can start posting on forum, that was why some topic received ban due to violation of the forum. thank you very much for the information.

Well I'm satisfied with you my friend. We must searching knowledge about crypto currency and their features it helps to make new topics which gives you a good ratings and reputations. This forum is used to taking knowledge and share with others. So my friend searching more knowledge and experience about the forum

On 12/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

The opening date of the last answered topics is always old. Some topics are 2020 and some are even 2019. The number of new topics opened may be low, and perhaps the interest shown in new topics may be less.

This subject is an old subject, for example. :)

Each of us should talk about something new. Posted from Creative Thinking. My request is especially to those who are experienced,You add new topics. This will be an opportunity for newcomers to learn

may be you just checked pheripherially,  but for sure,  there are new topics posted almost everyday by old and new members,  however,  the only deficiency in those topics I'd that they are repearted topics,  most of the topics have been discussed already. 

Yes people should post new topics and share new information with us. There are many topics on this forum but most of them are same and there is no new topic and people should encourage other for making new topics.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

Yes, dear you absolutely right.

There is surely a time frame, where you will be able to understand why you have been sticking with this all.

Then, you will be able to create more and more good content.

this up to us how we present our work in a comprehensive and easy way.

Which be able to guide others.

crypto talk is one of them, where you can guide others and get a handsome amount

This is true that there is a deficiency of the new topics and only new members are making the new topics but I think the senior members should make the useful and informative posts because they have more knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency than the new members. 

Yes we want to make much useful and new informative posts or topics. But without proper knowledge we don’t want to make posts.Af first we want to achieve proper knowledge and then we want to make posts or topics. 

You have a great point there it seems most members do not put up new topics the rather engage themselves in gaining from other members post i think it will be great if we all can be coming up with new post

This is valid, and as I would like to think, we can get new subjects via looking in believed places and understanding articles and news identified with cryptographic forms of money and advanced monetary standards. At the point when we are constantly educated, we will consistently have novel thoughts and valuable for everybody.

The increase and efficiency of new topics are increasingly and sadly decreasing many of the members of the forum has not een published a ny informative topics for a longtime also they have not shared any learning content to the new beginners it is very wrong to the rules of the forum we must have to encourage the beginners and post good topics. 

Hello mate their are much new topic in this forum which are very important and really helping members in term of trading because it was created by the experience senior members of the forum.

so what you think with your experience do you think that there is no more topics available in this forum because there is no knowledge available in the world to share at this forum