How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

It can be a little difficult in the beginning, it will need more effort and more time, but I think that three hours as an average is sufficient and good, and this depends mainly on the individual and his understanding of the topics.

I think that three hours is long enough. I also took time like this, and I feel that the number of hours decreases with time because we have gained more knowledge and we are able to create posts more easily.

• +1 1

Under work, I used to spend an hour before going to work, and after I return from work in the evening I spend 3 hours, and now with Corona I spend most of my time here trying to get to know.

you are a beginner need to be more because it should try to read new topics to learn from and then try to publish and thus this will be with you more time.you have set time for yourself, according to that you are spending time here so that the rest of the routine will also go with youWe can work in crypto forums from home. I can carefully complete 20 posts in 2 hours. I hope you can complete your work in crypto forum in 3 hours. 

• +3 1

In terms of effort and time, you may find it difficult to begin with the 100 percent free participation, but you can think of it as a form of training and a period through which you gain understanding. And if you use an interpreter to do the participation, it would be enough to turn a profit after two or three hours at the most. For a single participant, I don't believe you need more than 10 minutes.

Welcome here, the time you spend on Cryptotalk depends on you previous knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the quality of your English language since we have to post exclusively in English so if you were avarage with this skills you need two hours a day.

• +3 1

For a starting time when you entered this platform you have to firstly do your 100 posts in that you get to learn about this platform and get use it then you can day by day manage your time how much you have to spend time on this platform to get better earning and get informative about crypto.3 hours would be best of day if you concentrate on your work properly and work hard on it.

Welcome with us, hope you'll have a lot of benefit here, in my opinion three hours are very suitable as a beginner, my friend who is senior told me that the began of being active here may takes me about two to four hours depending on the kind of topics I read and posts I share

Well, I'm just starting out, but according to several friends, the time you dedicate to it will always be your decision. I think 3 hours is a good time for everyone, unless you have a lot of responsibilities to attend to.

Welcome, my friend, I am also a student, and I feel that I have a lot of free time during this period, so I started working here and loved it, well since we have to study, I think you should allocating time to work on this forum and I think the most appropriate time is 3 hours per day you can make 20 comments. 

• +5 1

I work about two hours a day I publish twenty or more useful publications I can not work much I study but I spend my time here to earn and learn I spend it useful I think two hours a day is good for comments but if you want to publish a publication you need more time of course .

We entered to invest the currency in this site and learn how to invest it, and the best is to start investing our time in this forum and I think that time is spent here between learning and gaining knowledge and experience and making money. We need an average of 3 to 4 hours a day.

• +1 1

Think first of all, before thinking about the profit that you may make, think about the thing that you must learn and the experience that you must acquire in order to make a profit.

I need 2Aours for work.

I distribute it throughout the day and participate every now and then to ensure that we provide useful content to others and gain a lot of useful information.

I think there is no specific time.In a day you just have to complete your tasks.And it could be any time that you want.It could be an hour or two.It just depends on how experienced are you

Yes, at first find it difficult in the early stages of learning p this forum and then things become much easier with the passage of time where you can spend a day with 3 hours, these cities can reap your profits with all AR ideas and new publications, and useful.

I think we should spend our 2 to 3-hour daily on this platform because if we complete our work in 1 or 2 hours then we can use our remaining time I'm in learning from this platform because learning is very necessary this platform if we want to get success on this platform

• +1 1

You must start trading according to the appropriate financial condition for you in order not to risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later.

My friend, which is the basis for working here in this beautiful Forum, is partial working time, and this does not require much time, I need two to three hours daily to finish my work here. It is so easy to manage time here. We should put our efforts 

To get the best in cryptotalk you need to post 20 posts per day and that is done consistently every day, the time it takes to complete 20 posts per day is 4 hours, if you can think and post quickly it might be 3 hours finished. To get the maximum post income you must get a positive reputation in every post on the same day as posting, if not or zero then you will only get Talk token.

• +4 1

Yes 

Please tell me about this..??

How much time spend for first earning in this platform...

This is a big problem for me

Hello dear friends how are you

I m student now I m free because holidays of corona virus and I spend much time here maximum 2 to 3 hours here to earn enough money and I suggest all of you to spend here more than 3 hour daily to earn good amount

My friend, I think that the working time to do the maximum number of posts, which is 20 posts per day, depends primarily on the person's experience and knowledge of all the instructions in addition to his experience in all sections of the forum. As for me, as a minimum, I agree with the members that approximately 3 hours will suffice to do the required tasks.

For the best earnning, we have to work here for at least 2 hours because our daily post should be at least 20 and if we reach less than daily, then our payment will have effected so we should do almost 20 plus post..!

if your comments /postes were useful,,,the 3 hours will be enough,,,,but if you cant get the positive ractions easily,,,you have to work more,,,I wish you success.