How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Hello dear. I think the more we spend time on this platform the more we earn. But you should give it 3 to 4 hours daily. When we are not active for one or two days our posts will be deleted. 

Good luck to you. 

There is really no time that I have as a standard for me, I take as much time I need to make a very good post, after having read and understood totally the subject I am about to comment on, it could take me 2 hours and it could take me 5 hours daily.

Halo dear it depend on you if you are saying that i am free then you spend a more time at this plate forum.three hour is a best time but you can to complete a hundred post then you increase a time .and its also depend on your knowledge and ability.if you have a ability that you can easily work at this forum then you increase your time and spend a more time at this plate forum.best of luck.

• +2 1

3 hours are enough to be spent on this forum for earning. I also spend almost three hours each day on this forum. The amount of time to be spent really depend on the individual's skills.

• +3 1

Hello my friend. I think 2 to 3 hours per day are enough for posting your 20 usefull posts per day. You can select any time from the day to do your work. This forum in very good. You can also learn many things about crypto world here. 

Gee I am a student but now I am free due to coronavirus holiday I have set aside time for this site so I thought this site should work 3 hours a day not much time for this site to earn the best I think

Of course I don't really have any time as a norm I really need as much time as I need to create a very good post I fully read the topic I want to comment on and understand that it can take me 2 hours or 5 hours per day I think

I may spend two hours per day, or some more, I am not sure because I have never found myself looking at the clock and counting the time I am online in the forum. This is for people that have not enough time and they just have an hour to spent here. I don't have a lot either but I just spent as much is required without having to be anxious to finish early.

You don't have to spend much time working here. When you have free time, you have to spend time in this forum. The more time you spend here, the more you can learn about this forum. When you finish posting in this forum, you can find ideas by looking at other posts in the forum. You can visit other people's profiles.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

As a beginner, I'm only here for tow days, I spent about 10 hours writing 70 meaningful comments, so I think 3 hours per day would be enough to write 20 useful posts. 

Good luck 

Hi dear I am new at this form and I don't know how much time is required for crypto earning but according to my mind it needs daily 2 to 3 hours a day so when you give to 3 hours a day so you will success in that form thank you.

Cryptotalk does not pay you of your time they will pay you of your quality work and you can provide a useful stuff of a day in your 20 posts by commenting your 20 post you can earn a enough mony that you can support your self

Dear mate three hours are enough time to spend on the crypto currency.actually it depends upon your knowledge .its like a part time job.cryptotalk is best for students for study.

You can post comments and posts in two or three hours, but you have a limited number of comments, but there is no equivalent for this forum, it is honest and gives you profit

It doesn't matter how long you provide to take time in the forum it doesn't matter to your earnings. What does matter is the content or the relevance of your created topic or comment because if it is useful and informative it will receive lots of good reputation and you will receive payments and will have a good profit.

Dear Friend! If you spend more time you will learn more. Here there to four hours per days are enough for your twenty useful posts.

I want to tell you that you should to spend your time on the Crypto to get the knowledge before the investment first of all you should to complete your 20 post daily then you should do to write the others comment to get the knowledge that is very beneficial for you to survive on the sperm

After completing 100 posts we have to do 20 useful post everyday. It's take 2 to 3 hours to complete our daily task per day. It's better to spend more time than we can so that we can gain much Knowledge.

We have to complete 20 to 22 posts per day. Maximum we can write 30 posts in this plate forum.

I am the member of this platform for 4 days.

I can write maximum 8 to 10 posts in one hour.

I have shared my point of view, Hope you will like it.

I think if we work well for one to two hours, we can make some good income by posting twenty to twenty hours, so we will spend two to three hours every day on this site.

Dear friend for best earning a man should spend maximum two hours in this website and can earn a lot of money.

• +4 1

On 12/13/2020 at 7:43 AM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

the time will determine your day to day or routine, because the 3 hour schedule is enough now the problem that sometimes arises is that there will be days where we will be inactive for whatever reason which makes the days not constant so I think that 3 hours a day in the forum is a good time to learn and win.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, salehonarg55 said:

If you mean posts. Then you can calmly fit into the hour of your time. While the post timer is running, you write a new one and so it fits for about an hour. If you do not wait for the end of the timer, but prepare posts and be less distracted, then you can do it quite quickly

@salehonarg55 I think, it is mainly depends on your typing speed and crypto experience. An experienced person easily complete his daily post within 1 hours. Because anyone can't complete daily post less than one hours. We need to wait 3 minutes after making every post.

• +3 1

Indeed, that is acceptable inquiry since this will rely upon your time setup.Due to Covid each man have a great deal of extra time . you can invest a ton of energy on it . On the off chance that you invest more energy you will find out more .However a few hours out of every days are sufficient.

• +3 1

Crypto talk is actually a forum which wants us our time to get Money .and this is obvious the time you give here will be given to you in form  of money .to work here you need to learn otherwise it will be difficult for you to work here , ofcourse you have to manage your time according to you .

• +2 1