About deleting posts and topics - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

I think it's happened because we e posted comment which are not useful . Otherwise it can happened by copy of other person comment which we post can be delete by moderator.

there's more instances why we get deleting our posts from moderators but if we can follow more rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum to get knowledge about the prohibited and limitations when we post here avoid some copying other ideas that already posted here and do your own topics uniquely.

Hi dear Our post gets deleted if we paste a copy of the first condition. Second brother that we do not follow the rules that crypto-tak has created. If you post all the rules of cryptotalk accepted our post is never deleted. And our post should be consist at least 100 characters 

• +2 1

I think if you're atopicare post is not following the rules are having the English mistakes then your post can be deleted the other things that matter the maybe your post is irrelevant to the cryptocurrency or online marketing.

Both me and the majority of users of this great forum delete comments and I believe that these because we participate in publications that do not comply with the rules or have no interest for this large community and are usually deleted and I think it is a very good measure for part of the moderators because otherwise it would be filled with useless publications
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +5 1

I think that if you don't follow the rules of the community and try to break the rules and if your post is irrelevant to the online marketing are the cryptocurrency then it is possible that your post may be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 2

Friend, there are two situations of your comments that are deleted. 

1. Deleting of complete post 

2. Deleting of only your comment 

In first situation,  if a post in which you commented is  deleted due to less amount of comments. So,  your comment will  directly delete. In second situation if only your comment was deleted other's comments remain constant it's mean your comment is consist on less than 100 characters or useless information and it is a reason by which your comment was deleted. 

• +1 1

Dear mate our posts and topics get deleted when it is useless or low quality or against the rules of this forum..and some of our posts get delete when the topic get delete on which we posts..

My brother in attendance are separate reasons why posts move deleted. These reasons bring in posts that perform not possess up to 100 font in its composition, duplicate or outright trite posts etc. advertise find deleted from the leading 100 and the consequent 20 apiece day posts. 
To identify if your posts are being paid deleted,  associate your add up to of posts on cryptotalk profile to that of functional posts on yobit account. You will grasp the discrepancy there.

About deleting posts and comments there are different reasons available but my friend you are work properly and and complete your hundred post then your earning is start and withdraw money after saven days. 

Dear well come on this forum. Some of our posts are deleted because:

The posts that are not related to the topic are deleted by admin. 

the posts that are consists of useless content that posts are deleted. 

if there are spelling or grammar mistakes in your posts then it will also deleted. 

you can check the posts that are deleted from youbit. 

Welcome.  Every post on the friends forum is very important.  So everyone should seriously post the right opinion about the topic and the section right.  There are many new members here who do not know the correct rules of the forum.  So don't comment on all such posts, but comment on important relevant posts.  Then it will not happen again.

That may be deleted from your first 100 posts, what difference would it make? Your following posts will be counted as your first posts, and you will continue to get paid for your current posts. There is nothing to worry about mate, just go on participating in the forum, obey the rules and everything will be fine. Have a nice day and good luck

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Taking into consideration that the posts that count so that you can have benefit is to have 100 useful posts in the Yobit account, that is the goal to have 100 useful posts means that  they are valid for Yobit and the Forum, about why they delete some post, it is because they do not have the necessary information  does not follow the rules  for the forum, they are repetitive post or the posts are not in the correct section of the topic. when deleting those Posts if you commented on that post, your comment will be deleted.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

This is issue is occurring with everyone. Moderators should make the rules about it. Many posts get deleted and does not count in payment.

On 12/11/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

@Ali zaore In your profile you can see your activities within the forum, there you will see the list of everything you do, publications or comments and if they have had good or bad reputations, you will also see your useful message counter when it decreases, it may be that they deleted one of your publications or that of another user where you made a comment, that comment is also deleted, anyway, it is better to focus on continuing to work and making good content in the publications and comments so that the eliminations are minimal and to be able to obtain the income that you want, In addition, the forum is to learn about cryptocurrencies, the money incentives are an addition to the Cryptotalk to encourage our participation, greetings.

Our posts are deleted because the posts in which we cannot provide good information are deleted by the modulator so we have to post good quality according to the rules.If you want to see how many of your posts have been deleted, subtract your useful posts and your total posts, and delete as many posts as you have.This means that you have not been able to write such a good post so it has been deleted.

Yes there are some topics and post deleted because if your post is useless then it is deleted but if you have useful post then not and topics closed after many comments and even useless topics deleted by moderator.

• +1 1

There are some roles in the forum that you have to follow and post accordingly. If you reply twice in the same post or you copy someone's post, your post driver will not be creative, then your post will be deleted and And the account will not be paid for which you will not receive payment. 

You can check it at yobit. Yobit only counts our useful posts. As we can see if we open cryptotalk campaign section then there is a message that number of useful posts. So always post useful and interesting things that will help you to reduce the chance of deleting the post.                    

Posts are erased on the grounds that posts that are not valuable and have no utilization are erased, so I recommend you to compose post that is helpful for other people and . Be as learned as could be expected under the circumstances and be instructive and useful post.

Hello buddy. The only way to understand whether the posts you shared are deleted or now not is the element where the beneficial posts are written through getting into your Yobit account, and if there may be a decrease, the non-beneficial posts have been deleted, I wish I could assist my pal.

My friend, you can do this by logging into the yobit platform and knowing the posts that have been deleted for you, I think this is the correct way

First of all, if you want to work here, you have to know the rules well first. If you post outside the rules, your posts will never be acceptable. Post in a way that others can learn from. And your posts benefit others. You can post if you have any information but you have to write your post properly.

Due to useless posts our post delete. We should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Make useful post which attracts the people and can be understood easily. We should not copy paste .if post is useful it can't be deleted.

• +1 1