About deleting posts and topics - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Every platform has some rules and regulations when you do not follow their rules and regulations, then you have to face problems on that platform. Similarly, crypto has some rules and regulations too, so if you follow them on this platform, your post will never be deleted. Yes, some of your first 100 posts can be deleted. If you want to see how many posts have been deleted, then you can go to My Activities account under your profile. There you will find out how many of your posts have been deleted and how many of your posts are acceptable. 

My friend I think not your comment is bad or doesn't on rules but maybe the topic is not so good or not on rules  so topics maybe was deleted so all comments with topics is deleted 

• +2 1

Even I have the same doubt actually. Because I'm trying to reach the 100th post goal but I can't. I don't know why my post are being deleted. Maybe those were not that useful. Because usually this forum is trying to give the useful and relevant information to all of us that's why they are taking down the useless posts. Let's try hard and make some good content!! Keep the hard work going!!

Dear don't pannic there can be many reasons behind deleting posts and comment.For example you commented on someones post who is got deleted by the forum later on or you post something which already exists in the forum so that post will also not be entertained and got deleted by the forum.

When you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers. But this page claimed that, You'd hope that by clicking delete, your content is permanently removed.

Hi dear friend,most of the posts and comments get deleted because the post that you comment on is not according to the topic of that top, here it is given the wrong information about it Or you copy paste or you can not easily explain it so that the person who does not understand can not give you a positive reaction.Because of which your post gets deleted.

• +2 1

deleting of posts have many reasons like if your post miscopied from any other or if it is plagiarised then it will get deleted. Some time the topic that you have commented gets deleted by the admin and as a result all the posts on the topic also gets deleted. In order to avoid the deleting thing you have to create good and useful content of the forum and it will ultimately gets a rating and you will e paid for it. Post according to the rules off the forum. You will get the information of useful posts of forum from yobit but not he ones that got deleted.

Friend it all about the usefull post ,if we use any post which base on good quality then it not to be delete.if we select that post which have no value on that forum then it can be delete. It same with replies when we select such post which maybe repeated and useless then our comments deleted. So before posting and replies check that this topic is usefull and attractive after that use for working.with this you post  will not to be delete. 

• +2 1

You can see how many post are deleted with looking at your yobit account. You should do your research before making post so you can give correct information to the other members and if you do that your post won't delete. You should avoid making short posts, If you make informative post your post will never delete.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

Posts are deleted because of their uselessness or due to the deletion of topic on which you commented. And, I think if you have useless posts in first 100 posts than yes your posts will be deleted from 100 posts. 

• +2 1

According to your question why posts are delete .Because Reason is

your topics is useless or quite informative about this platform.

And make sure deleting posts is not including in first 100 posts .

so chose some informative  topic before publish .

Remember, moderators Only delete comment  or topic that are not useful, which may be among the first  100 Posts or the 20 daily posts. Always create useful topics and comments that are up to 100 characters to avoid your posts deleted.

The posts that are not related to the topic are deleted by admin. the posts that are consists of useless content that posts are deleted. if there are spelling or grammar mistakes in your posts then it will also deleted. If your post relate the topic and useful for others than your post never be delete

On 12/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

@Ali zaore Enter the yobit platform and open the campaign, you will find the phrase ``Current number of useful forum posts:  '' .Compare the number with the posts counter on your page on this forum.

• +2 1

Some of your post and topics get deleted for useless post, irrelevance, lack of knowledge. This forum has some rules and regulations. I think your comment is not related to post and hundred character minimum. I think you copy form another post. So never stop learning

I am new and therefore I have not suffered this type of problem, but I suppose that these types of situations arise when what you publish is of low quality, one way to check if they eliminated it, is by comparing Cryptotalk markers with yobit, now that I suppose they are related etc.

Erasure is done if the post isn't helpful or under 100 characters and cancellation will be from 100 posts, and afterward additionally the erasure will be from 20 posts that are distributed consistently so we know whether the letter is finished by knowing your posts and their number in cryptotalk and the quantity of posts in Yobit When looking at them you find the erasure.

Hello my friend For me, I think that the reason for the deletion is due to the submitted content, it may be unrelated to the topic of the post, or that the comment did not observe some of the rules stipulated by the site, or that the content of the comment was not appropriate. All are reasons that play an important role in the deletion

You can delete some of our first prophecies because we begin beginners and we can not substitute subscribers and thus will be deleted us, and you can see your publications by establishing an account in Yobit, you will be able to know your deleted and useful publications that are gaining money.

My friend, there are many reasons for deleting posts, among which the post may be unhelpful or it is less than 100 characters in the post and the entire topic may be deleted and all posts on this topic are deleted

One way to monitor whether or not our publications have been eliminated is by going to Yobit's campaigns since there is a counter that adds the number of useful publications made. If this number is less than the one that appears in Cryptotalk then it indicates that some of your publications have been eliminated and the reason for the elimination may be because your post was repeated or because it was not considered useful, or because you commented on a publication that later Was eliminated.

The reason why some of our posts get deleted might ne as a result of the post being useless,already existing posts,for the post not attaining upto 100 characters or even if your post don't go accirding to the forum's rules and regulations

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. This post is required for all members. We just don’t understand when we post. Exactly 4 hours after we posted, the moderators deleted the posts that were wrong. If you made the correct post, your post would not have been deleted, your post has been deleted for the same reason, because you posted without following the rules of the forum, you also made a wrong and useless post.

There is a lot of laughter post which often the reader wakes up is deleted, its biggest reason is that people often copy paste or write in a shortcut manner. People do not make their topic more informative or make it more attractive, just write it as easy as you can and because of which neither its reputations nor its ratings are there, due to which the readers don't  show any intrest and topic will be deleted  The more variable you write, the more demand you will have.