Bitcoin Price 7Years ago and After 7 years Discussion Thread - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Bitcoin Price 7Years ago and After 7 years Discussion Thread

In this Topic I am going to Talk about a Influencer who has been proponent of Bitcoin since long time.

7Years ago(2013, May 9) He had uploaded a video to ask every users watching the video to buy 1$ worth of Bitcoin. In that video he had explained pretty much for the financial advice. However it was 1$ worth of Investment. 

At that time on May the price of 1Bitcoin was 130$ and  if anyone had invested 1$ blindly at that time.

They would have bought 0.0076 Btc by spending 1$.

IMG_20201211_212946.thumb.jpg.b2e59256846a8e10380dee37a582ddd2.jpg

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/Cw29h7LhEuE

Now, if we see the current exchange rate

0.0076Btc Costs about 137$.

It's 136X growth on the price within a decade or less.

It seems he had already pre-figured the potential of Bitcoin as you can clearly see in his 7 years old Comments in his video. The comments are also made 7 years ago.

IMG_20201211_213248.thumb.jpg.b24f1c0ad558625061262a978f8be6d5.jpgIMG_20201211_213457.thumb.jpg.00542ebe76b531903969249b2892485d.jpg

I have represented this scenario to express how Bitcoin would have changed our life if we have bought some Btc at that time taking his suggestion.(I just watched his video in 2020).

We can't go back and buy that Bitcoin at cheap but it gives the strong and life changing lesson in my perspective.

Now the real question is are we going to see such massive move from Bitcoin in coming 7-10 years? Or there is certain limit for Bitcoin after which it can't go beyond?

Please share your constructive opinions and views about the question and the short past history I mentioned above.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

Now the real question is are we going to see such massive move from Bitcoin in coming 7-10 years?

@Ridam In this case,  i can say that at 2013 the popularity of crypto world wasn’t much as now that is mean bitcoin price Increase rapidly for increase the popularity of crypto..  By the way,  still crypto currency is not spread widely  so there has a chance within next 7 years we can see bitcoin touch up 100k usd plus as day going on this world going to be digital..    

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam In this case,  i can say that at 2013 the popularity of crypto world wasn’t much as now that is mean bitcoin price Increase rapidly for increase the popularity of crypto..  By the way,  still crypto currency is not spread widely  so there has a chance within next 7 years we can see bitcoin touch up 100k usd plus as day going on this world going to be digital..    

In the last 7-8 years Bitcoin gained the individual attention and from people like us. But now it's recieving the institutional Investment and huge attention from institutional sectors like Paypal, Gray-scale,Cash App. So the next decade is going even bigger for Bitcoin interms of Bullishness in my perspective. 

And look this guy ,I have mentioned above had already pre-figured 200k price of Bitcoin 7 years ago so it makes me think. We are still far less from the original worth of Bitcoin.

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Ridam said:

And look this guy ,I have mentioned above had already pre-figured 200k price of Bitcoin 7 years ago so it makes me think. We are still far less from the original worth of Bitcoin.

So are you still think that we are not late to buy bitcoin??  If so then we should collect btc as much as we can according to the guy information.. Yah now a days institutional investor get attracted by btc but this can be change too in future..  I think btc lover now need to hold btc for long term..         

• +2 1

Sorry i don't know about it please If anyone knows, tell me details about it. Because i don't know about it.I want to know more and more about it . thank you 

• -2 2

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So are you still think that we are not late to buy bitcoin??  If so then we should collect btc as much as we can according to the guy information.. Yah now a days institutional investor get attracted by btc but this can be change too in future..  I think btc lover now need to hold btc for long term..         

Personally, I am trying to gather good amount of stable coins in my portfolio through the profit from investment. I am sure that after some time Bitcoin will give opportunity to buy like we saw during the start of Covid pandemic. And I will spend the usdt to buy btc and hodl for long term.

Currently we are at peak of btc price we can pump to the moon or we may crash so investment at this time isn't suitable in my opinion. But you should study on your own.

Just take a example, we were getting 30k satoshi in the previous campaign. And at that time btc was at 8-9k$ mostly.

If we have saved that 30k Satoshi, it's kinda double now as btc price is 18.4k $ right now. We would have double profit if we haven't spent btc at that time.(It's my experience)

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Ridam said:

If we have saved that 30k Satoshi, it's kinda double now as btc price is 18.4k $ right now. We would have double profit if we haven't spent btc at that time.(It's my experience)

@Ridam this is not a good idea to remember what happened at past bro because in our previous campaign time we all needed money badly..  By the way,  your idea is pretty good to me to store some stable currency now brother..  I think too that btc may dump start of next year and pump again at the end of 2021..          

• +2 1

Hello friend, when I started working with cryptocurrencies, the price of bitcoin was at 150 dollars and I had the possibility to buy at least 2 bitcoin in those days and I did not do it and you do not know when I regret that event, for Obviously, I would not make a millionaire with two bitcoins today but it would have been a great opportunity to have a large amount of money to start investing in different projects and grow my income over months or years. if we are satisfied with what we have we will never improve, you can always get benefits if we work hard for it.

On 12/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ridam said:

Now the real question is are we going to see such massive move from Bitcoin in coming 7-10 years? Or there is certain limit for Bitcoin after which it can't go beyond?

Please share your constructive opinions and views about the question and the short past history I mentioned above.

Offcourse people tend to believe and invest in sectors that provides instant benefit, Unknown to many, sometimes the longer the wait, the bigger the rewards

@RidamI think History will repeat itself, the next decade will see a multiplier in the value of cryptocurrencies and these True because, the demand for bitcoin will be very high and as we all know the supplier of the currency is already limited by nature. 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam this is not a good idea to remember what happened at past bro because in our previous campaign time we all needed money badly..  .          

In Crypto history is the lesson in my view. We shouldn't regret seeing the past but instead of that we should prepare ourselves for future taking reference from the past activity bro.

6 hours ago, alexis016 said:

Hello friend, when I started working with cryptocurrencies, the price of bitcoin was at 150 dollars and I had the possibility to buy at least 2 bitcoin in those days and I did not do it and you do not know when I regret that event, 

That's pretty sad story bro. I believe this teaches you how well you could have been financially at this time if that you would have bought only 2Btc at that time as you seems to be early in Crypto currency and Blockchain. So prepare yourself for coming 7 years 😜 at correct time.

34 minutes ago, Froshk said:

@RidamI think History will repeat itself, the next decade will see a multiplier in the value of cryptocurrencies and these True because, the demand for bitcoin will be very high and as we all know the supplier of the currency is already limited by nature. 

Exactly bro, 7 Billions people are in world and only 21M millions Bitcoin are available total. Along with the eye of institution coming for Bitcoin everyday and new investment. It's possibly that the history is going to repeat itself.

• +1 1

The evolution of bitcoin on its potential as well as recognition, still be important as this from all indication and that having for giant institution on which they have now turn on having to adoption Cryptocurrencies as well on building their respective blockchains. Bitcoin is still going to grow as time goes on

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Crypto history is the lesson in my view. We shouldn't regret seeing the past but instead of that we should prepare ourselves for future taking reference from the past activity

@Ridam but i think we already late about bitcoin price so its hard to gather bitcoin now..  That is why i think its time to focus on different altcoin project which has bright future..  Such as wozx, ADA and so on you know well..      

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Upright said:

Cryptocurrencies as well on building their respective blockchains. Bitcoin is still going to grow as time goes on

I also think the same way bro. Bitcoin has huge green days ahead and now looking current price it seems Bitcoin is going to cross 20k very sooner.

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam but i think we already late about bitcoin price so its hard to gather bitcoin now..  That is why i think its time to focus on different altcoin project which has bright future..  Such as wozx, ADA and so on you know well..      

Well , Bitcoin has recovered and now it's above 19k. All altcoins are recovering too from tha last small dump that happened after the Bitcoin correction. Yes bro Ada ,Link, Waves, Polkadot, Eth, LTC sems to do really good this time if we see altcoin season.

Wozx is new projects token so it will take time for development which is ongoing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Wozx is new projects token so it will take time for development which is ongoing

As wozx only listed on hbtc exchange site as well on Uniswap only so i think crypto investor is not much interested on it.. By the way,  still i am planning to invest some usd on wozx coin @Ridam because you know its price look increase daily..        

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, I was not too earlier to watch his videos at that time 😂. I bought Bitcoin 5 years ago for the first time by using my card but later I sold them in FOMO but you can not even imagine, price of BTC got skyrocketed at that time and I missed 24 fold profit within a week. After that I detected my fault and stored  a good amount of BTC in my hardware wallet. If I sell them at the current exchange rate I will manage to have at least a few thousands dollars profits but I do not. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The last seven years was great for people that believe in Bitcoin right from inseption, I was opportuned to buy at a very low price then but I actually fell for a panic sell situation and the rest is just history 😂

• +1 1

Indeed, this person has supernatural predictions and a blind belief in the capabilities of Bitcoin, it is good to see people like this in our lives who have the ability to read the future, for me also I think that Bitcoin will make a huge leap over the next 7-10 years, so I advise everyone who has the ability to buy Amounts of bitcoins stored for long periods of time can do that, and if I can do it I will.

• +1 1

From the recent 3 years there are many up and downs occur in the price of the Bitcoin and the reason for that is that it will soon going to very high price or down to very low price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/13/2020 at 9:01 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

As wozx only listed on hbtc exchange site as well on Uniswap only so i think crypto investor is not much interested on it.. By the way,  still i am planning to invest some usd on wozx coin @Ridam because you know its price look increase daily..        

The price is currently at neae to its peak so you should think for short term position. This coin has hype because of its co-founder right now. And I see It's trending coin in Coinmarketcap so yes it's getting alot of attention but we may see pullback so I think we should wait awhile before taking the entry.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, I was not too earlier to watch his videos at that time 😂. I bought Bitcoin 5 years ago for the first time by using my card but later I sold them in FOMO but you can not even imagine, price of BTC got skyrocketed at that time and I missed 24 fold profit within a week. After that I detected my fault and stored  a good amount of BTC in my hardware wallet. If I sell them at the current exchange rate I will manage to have at least a few thousands dollars profits but I do not. 

5 Years ago seem earlier comparitively with me. I  was interested about Blockchain technology from past but I get entered into the Market late. Resources weren't available for learning about it earlier and Internet wasn't available easily like it's right now, in my country that's why it took time for me to jump into the Market and understand everything.

But now I have improved myself so much, and I am preparing my capital for investment in Bitcoin. I would wait until Bitcoin suffers severe dump, and it's my entry strategy for Bitcoin 🤣.

On 12/14/2020 at 12:11 AM, Frodler said:

The last seven years was great for people that believe in Bitcoin right from inseption, I was opportuned to buy at a very low price then but I actually fell for a panic sell situation and the rest is just history 😂

Most of the people has same issue 🤣. Fomo makes us Panic and if we don't have enough idea at some time we may feel we are losing everything . I hope you have good enough idea about market right now and are preparing yourself for next 7 years☺️.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

5 Years ago seem earlier comparitively with me. I  was interested about Blockchain technology from past but I get entered into the Market late. Resources weren't available for learning about it earlier and Internet wasn't available easily like it's right now, in my country that's why it took time for me to jump into the Market and understand everything.

No worries. Now we have the time to get started the things correctly. After 5 years, current price of Bitcoin could be too small, who knows ? So at least it's been 3 years I have quite decent amounts of BTC in my hardware wallet and I keep holding it because I have seen the good future of Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

The price is currently at neae to its peak so you should think for short term position. This coin has hype because of its co-founder right now. And I see It's trending coin in Coinmarketcap so yes it's getting alot of attention but we may see pullback so I think we should wait awhile before taking the entry.

@Ridam  nice thing you have point out brother..  Some time i also think about wozx pumping situation that how a coin pump like this too fast..  I have asked about this coin in a crypto related group then some member replied me that this coin price is cool now because of apple co - founder It's owner..  But it can be happen its opposite too           

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  nice thing you have point out brother..  Some time i also think about wozx pumping situation that how a coin pump like this too fast..  I have asked about this coin in a crypto related group then some member replied me that this coin price is cool now because of apple co - founder It's owner..  But it can be happen its opposite too           

Give some time for it and see how much improvement the project makes. And untill now there are no Energy Savings Projects came to use their tokens so it means their development is still happening. And if you like to buy some coins you can just buy when coin is dumped after this hype ends but be ready to hold for long term.

Probably they will list this token in good exchanges like Binance sooner whch means price will pump High during this moment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend I think when bitcoin price 0.50$ than this forum give every new member joining free 5 btc reward. No one can know bitcoin raise this price. I also see bitcoin price COVID-19 that time bitcoin price down 4800$ and my friend also suggestion me to buy bitcoin now price 19000$. But bitcoin price so high and I cannot invest bitcoin. I think bitcoin price go to the moon.

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

Probably they will list this token in good exchanges like Binance sooner whch means price will pump High during this moment

@Ridam if so then its good news ofcourse but i am not that kind of investor to hold any coin for long term..  Easily i can't be patience when see a coin price become worst and worst..  That is why i think holding top crypto currency now a days is more profitable because of now market situation..        

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam if so then its good news ofcourse but i am not that kind of investor to hold any coin for long term..  Easily i can't be patience when see a coin price become worst and worst..  That is why i think holding top crypto currency now a days is more profitable because of now market situation..        

Well if you are planning to hodl for long term, you should take your entry at dip while coin is performing worst and only take entry if you think further development will happen and coin can recover from that position.

Talking about top Crypto Currencies if you make entry at right time then they will give good profit even in short term, like you are Seeing right now. All alts are performing good whioe btc broke 20k but after some time they will suffer according to Bitcoin movement.

• +1 1