Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Yes its second largest block chain platform .

I will suggest you that we should invest in it Because this second The blockchain platform is at no. People this is trustable and people invest because it is a real and useful Exchange site is I will suggested to you that if you want to invest then you can do it in this, people have positive responses of people, they are satisfied in this platform 

• +2 1

Etherium has had a massive boost last December last year, the increment in the price has been something else, it a good and reliable coin , to me, I view it as the best coin after Bitcoin, I will advice you invest in it ,but you should wait till it value dumps first

• +3 2

Yes, this is the same coin that lifted mining on a video card from its knees, and for a while killed him, I think that this coin is legendary, and stands on a par with the cue ball, I really don't know what the future awaits him because he switches to PoS

already this year it seems that there will be more positive news on the airwaves and this will help the asset to renew past highs. since bitcoin has already updated its, it means it's time for the second largest cryptocurrency to update its own.

Edited by Melluri
  • +2 1

Ethereum and BTC are very big currencies if we have a little investment then we shouldn't go to invest these kind of big currencies. We should invest on those currencies who the price is low they can give us much more profit.

After Binance and yobit , Ethereum is the best choice for investment.

It has large volume , features and proper security system. So the traders should invest in it.it is getting reputation day by day. By investing to this will get high profit.

Yes, my friend, the ethereum currency is very wonderful, it is considered the birth or father of currencies, it is a huge global currency, internationally renowned and licensed, and good value, investing in it is very safe and good. 

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrency two most trusted and highly profitable coin is BTC AND ETH now a days its price rice daily with a great mark.you can invest in any of them.and it will give you definitely good profit that you want .

There are many people who are advising to invest in this cryptocurrency because it is a good currency and it is also the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, so I think it is a good decision to invest in this currency

On 12/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Emma Wilson said:

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

@Emma Wilsonyes my friend if you have much experience about cryptocurrency you should invest there, because you know if you have experience about rates of cryptocurrencies you should gain your benefits. So if you want to invest there so wish you all the best. 🥰

• +2 1

Many experts believe that Ethereum prices can reach or exceed $ 3k this year 2021, therefore it would be a good option for us to start collecting Ethereum in small quantities to accumulate them and see ourselves benefited in the future, but I also think that There are other better options with other low-value cryptocurrencies that also have very good projections such as ADA, Zilliqa, Terra Luna, among others and that in the long term could leave us very good profits compared to those that ETH can leave us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think.investment  is best way to earn.money in.that condition if you are experienced ,if you are new in.any forum.then.i advice you to that first you should  learn.the rules  and regulations of that forum before  investment ,after doing this the best way is that you should  invest the little amount  of money.....

My friend it depend on your self if you find ethereum good and if you have some knowledge and you think it's price will be up  then you can invest in it . I never invest in ethereum  .   But I listen about that it is a good coin .

Sthereum is good cryptocurrency for long term investment after bitcoin. If you look the current market of ethereum price is increased. I think you just wait few days more and wait for bearish trend. You can also trade with ethereum and earn profit in short term trading

Lasted year in early 2020 ethereum was just $206 at the market when the price of bitcoin collapsed and bitcoin was approximately $3800 to $4000 dollars before the last halving that just occurred. If you could had invested in ethereum today your profit could have been 3x double to the capital you risk for investment. Because ethereum is traded at $600 to $726 at the market. 

22 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

It is not late even now for someone who is willing to hold for a longer time just the way you said because the price is still increasing which will definitely give investors good chance to harvest huge profit in the future.

I don't think investing now is a good idea because early of every year coins use to drop in terms of value dramatically for that reason I will suggest we wait to at least end of this this month to see what the market produce for us before thinking of investing.

Ofcourse but if you have a trust in something you can do that,but you have to think well on what you want to do before taking any step,becouse you new to plan before doing something in this life

Hi guy. You can invest using any coin so far you have the basic knowledge and information about that particular coin. Just manage your resources very well and do avoid been dupe by the spammer. Exchange rate should not be left untouched, do ask what is not clear to you from the experienced investors.

It's not a bad idea to invest in etherium. Etherium actually has a bright future ahead. So hopefully with time, the value keeps increasing and more profits be made.

Thanks.

hello my friend, I think it's a good choice to invest bu at first we should learn more cryptocurrency and how to invest and why we choose this coin not BTC,

Ethereum is the second world forum in the world of currency. It  also gives you lot of benifit to invest on this. But the final decision is upon you that how you take it.  

18 hours ago, Mara123 said:

, I will rather invest in Ethereum after bitcoin, yobit than any cryptocurrency.

I also go with you brother because ethereum has a bright future ahead which made it to hold a good potential in the cryptocurrency market and I believe everyone that invest and hold ethereum for a long time will surely earn reasonable profit to his/her wallet in the nearest future.

If you have knowledge about it then you should invest on it it .But if you have no knowledge about it then there is no need to waste your money.If you have good knowledge about it then you should invest on it.It can be very beneficial for you

Etherium has been a good coin, it has been in the bull run since late last year, I don't know if the coin will dump again actually,no one can tell as we all know that it all depends on the demands and supply @Honny143, do you think it right time to invest in etherium?

23 minutes ago, True legend said:

Etherium has been a good coin, it has been in the bull run since late last year, I don't know if the coin will dump again actually,no one can tell as we all know that it all depends on the demands and supply @Honny143, do you think it right time to invest in etherium?

Ethereum is actually good for investment my friend and even @Honny143 will testify that ethereum have a good future ahead which will definitely give investors chance to earn good profit after some period of holding, so i will advise you to invest if you have the capital.