Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Of course you can invest through Ethereum.  Because the market value of this coin and the demand in the world market is the highest and now the number of users of this coin is constantly increasing and new members are always interested in using this coin so if you invest in real site with this coin you will get more profit in a short time.

• +1 2

Yes but you should first know about how cryptocurrency works atleast have a knowledge about it then you can go ahead to invest in Ethereum because ethereum is a valuable coins after bitcoin nowadays ethereum is also rising alongside with bitcoin so investing in ethereum isn't a bad idea too.

Don't hesitate, look at the market today. During the last months, it has obtained a great growth, and it will continue rising constantly. Many experts in chart analysis and cryptomonies recommend investing in etherum and every day, more smart contract currencies are born that contribute to its development, and continued growth

I think that Ethereum is an interesting currency and most of the time it generates good profits. In addition, smart contracts are one of its main attractions. 
I met her in 2015 when she had barely surpassed the dollar and promised to be a great long-term project.
The problem with Ethereum is that in the end it is like the other cryptocurrencies, because it depends a lot on the price of btc. Even so, it seems to me that 2021 will be a great year for ETH and it is very possible that it will surpass its previous ath.

• +1 1

If it is a good option to invest but with caution because the entire crypto ecosystem is carried by BITCOIN and everything depends on its trend, for now those who are out of the market I would advise you to maintain a little patience to wait for the exact moment to invest since ETHERIUM is struggling to pass a difficult line of resistance, if it manages to cross it it would be a very good entry point.

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that grows day by day, this due to the large number of projects they have, De-fi and smart contracts, also Uniswap-style pages became fashionable, but I think it will not last long due to its high commissions, My recommendation would be to invest in Ethereum 2.0 or in Binance Coin (BNB), since it offers the same products as Ethereum but cheaper.

What is it? I don't think we should invest in something we don't know the details about.  Because I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn the details about it.  So I want to know.

If you have great experience In Ethereum then you have to invest money in this organization otherwise it will be very dangerous for you. There is also a risk of losing money in this organization. 

Yes my dear friend you can also invest in ethereum currency. Because ethereum is the world's biggest currency after crypto.

But I advise you that if you have complete knowledge about this, then you invest there. But if you do not have knowledge about this, then do not invest there Rather you get good knowledge about that platform and then invest there. Wish.you best of luck 

• +4 1

Of course ethereum is also good for investment because it is the one following bitcoin so like the way btc price is going up,also ethereum will go up resulting in some profits though myself currently I'm only focusing only on btc investment first.

Yes it is the second well known cryptocurrency after bitcoin , if you have such knowledge of trade and the research of the graph and pricing strategy of ethereum then you can definitely invest on it , but of you don't know anything about this cryptocurrency then it will be loss for you to invest on it .

My friend, I heard a lot of people are investing in Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency. But now I prefer Bitcoin because it is more profitable and easier to deal with than any cryptocurrency.

If you want to invest in Ethereum then this is also a very good idea. As you know this year, the price of all cryptocurrencies has increased to a great extent and is still increasing. And as we talk about the act, then their price has also increased to a great extent and as of now the price of one Ethereum is about $ 730. Those who bought Ethereum earlier this year have not gained much now because at the beginning of this year the price of an Ethereum was about $ 200. In this way, who bought the alarm earlier this year, now they have earned a fit of about $ 500. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum is a coin that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for that reason I will suggest anyone oppotuned to invest on the coin because the future is bright which will make investors earn good profit after some period of holding. Ethereum is currently reading $750 which is good for investors that bought 4 months back.

Yes, you should invest in Ethereum,
Any crypto customer has Ethereum in his wallet,
It is a strong and famous currency and is considered to be in the second tier for investors after Bitcoin,
My advice is to buy or trade on Ethereum because it will catch up with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you can invest in ethereum. Because at present ethereum is popular after bitcoin. Also the price of eth increasing day by day. So you can earn a good amount of profit by investing in eth. 

According to my opinion, if you have experience then you invest.If you don't have experience Then don't invest in it.First make yourself capable of investing in it.So that you do no harm.

Ethereum system could be better and this is due to the ease of creating new currencies on it and it is also simple compared to the blockchain

These types of coins are good if you want to invest for a long time or if you want to hold. if you want to do short time investment and you want to earn short time profit then you can go for small currency on small scale. As you can invest on water talk etc.

• +2 1

Ethereum has won its authority in the market for years, there were hard times when it dropped to $ 85, but still for me, ether is attractive for long-term investments.

Ethereum is the second expensive and popular cryptocurrency today for that I will advise us to go for it because it has good potential in the market which will give holders good profit in the future because even at present it is on the rise since bitcoin is also rising higher day by day.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:41 AM, Labozhii said:

Ethereum is currently reading $750 which is good for investors that bought 4 months back.

It is not late even now for someone who is willing to hold for a longer time just the way you said because the price is still increasing which will definitely give investors good chance to harvest huge profit in the future.

In the event that you have insight about it you are allowed to go into it ethereum is the second biggest Cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and in the event that you face the challenge and go into Trading in it you will have the option to make more benefit from it.

Sir, where you have made a good question, this is a  platform for investing money, but for this you will learning.You have to work here for a few days You have to get experience from your seniors After gaining many experiences, will you be able to invest in this office.Best of luck