Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really valuable and important advice and all members must adhere to it and not neglect its application so that they can continue in the forum and are not banned or warned, good luck to everyone

• +2 1

Yes I am also and newcomer and your post is very helpful for me I am also learning the rules of this forum and I will try my best to follow these rules. This post helps me in following the rules of this forum thank you for writing this and helping the newcomers.

The recommendations that you made are good about raising awareness and avoiding these things that may lead to warning points or ban, and sharing the IP or even repeating talking, copying and pasting are all things that you should beware of.

Hello dear friend...
You have to avoid getting bored, losing hope (in terms of cryptocurrency and bitcoin reaching the widest range).
Be patient because you are dealing in cryptocurrency trading, thus you will face many price changes (currency ups and downs).
You have to avoid fraudulent, blind responses.
Stay away from copying and pasting.
Avoid bad, complicated (not simple) content.
You have to avoid deviating from the topic you are supporting.
Do not offend member moderators or anyone else.

This is very good and very powerful information that you have shared with us. I am very thankful that you have all shared with us.I have read your reply very carefully that you have mentioned four or five ways that I should avoid them. Yes, I had an accident. I had two IP addresses in this accident. The address is and was and the one in this forum that had the IP address on my yobit sons was someone else so they closed my yobit then my IP address were both different.And a few days later, they both merged my IP address and sent me his e-mail, then my address was confirmed and it is still open. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that I help people in the way of working within the forum, and everyone should work on creating new topics in order for this forum to be developed and to increase the payment as well because that needs effort and we must unite in order to get that success and thanks

• +4 1

The majority of users who break the rules of the forum are beginners and don't read the rules they want just to have a lot of posts without any quality, it's good to have post like that to advice new users what to to and how to work in the forum 

• +2 1

Ye dear we can use the same ip address to use the double account that is scam if you di this then your both account banned. If you have work on the new account then you work on other devices.

• +5 1

thank my friend i do not know about it. i want to work on the one account and try to good performance on it. i work hard and get the good reputation on it. i am very thankful to complete the 100 post on the cryptotalk. i follow your all instructions. 

• +2 1

Thank you for the useful information and advice that you provided, the effort you put into collecting it, and warning us against making mistakes and possibly getting banned.
I always feel happy when I see those publications that benefit us and are full of advice from members who have experience and encourage me a lot to work and try to reach what they have achieved and I find them a good example for that.

my dear friend thank you so much to share this useful information with us because this is very beneficial for the new members and newcomers on this forum one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be patience because the patience is the key of success

• +3 1

Thank you for this great information . It will be great beneficial for me as I am new comer . I will definitely work on a the rules and regulations listed in this post. We should avoid every possible mistake on this platform .

I would like to thank you, dear, for your useful advice, and I am fully committed to it, as I joined this forum in order to learn about cryptocurrencies, their rules and methods of using them, and get a good reputation and thus a large gain, and I do not want to make a mistake and be subject to the ban

You cannot work with two accounts on the same device, but your family members can work as well, but be careful, you cannot work together on the same wifi network

You have said wonderful thing mate. Newbies must follow the rules and regulations. Your comment must be related to the post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, informative,unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Any infringement of the forum's guidelines is strictly forbidden by the admin, which is why we should all follow the rules by contributing to the creation of relevant topics and top reasons posts in any part of the forum we visit. We really do need to promote this forum because we learn a lot while working there.

You are welcome to this wonderful forum I hope you enjoy your time here. First, you should read the forum rules
In this forum, you learn everything about cryptocurrencies, but you should make your effort to learn and read the posts and comments in order to obtain useful information.
It is essential to get acquainted with cryptocurrencies in order to obtain information that will help you create a useful post of interest to the community
You should know that copying and duplicating posts is a big mistake and leads to bans

• +1 1

Topics like this will surely reduce the higher level of unnecessary posts deletion by the platform moderators, and also make you safe in the cryptotalk platform if you follow the platform guidelines very well, thank you for sharing this with us.

what you wrote is really incredibly important, otherwise in case of disobedience the guys may be punished, and even worse - banned altogether.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post and the information you provided. These are the most important steps that every beginner must take and avoid some of them in order to stay for a long time in this forum and avoid banning his account. Thank you for the information you provided us and I appreciate your fatigue. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for the advice. As a newcomer you need to first read all the rules and regulations of the forum and abide by them all. The most important is to create useful and informative post and create useful topics. 

A very important lesson is learned with time. For me it was the betterment of my English that the forum helped me a lot, and I also had to start lessons to become a better English writer. I do not think I am at a perfect level but at least I improved and I often feel bad about my previous English. 

The forum is just about those that want to be better in Crypto. If you want to learn something more than what you know this is the best place. The mistakes happen and I made too but when we try to correct them, the forum will judge us as better members than before. 

Thank you for this kind website
I hope everyone can get the most out of the site, learn new features, add them on the ground, and translate them into practical life

Those who are new commers should be fully aware of this and how they can post or comment on this platform, if they reply, copy and paste work in it, then they can definitely wrong in  it and their work  will be stoped as well.

Thank you for these important tips. We must use his mind and be creative at work and not depend on the effort of others to copy their publications and attribute them to himself.