Can trainer members create there own post - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

I have created two posts already as a trainer and so you did by asking this question, you created one on your own. But lets face it, this is a cryptocurrency forum, we have to be very professional and avoid anything that is useless.

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes any member can create their own topic. But it must be about cryptocurrency so it doesn't get deleted. You can either ask about something that you don't understand or you can provide information so other people can understand this forum.

Hello fellows and I hope you have a great day I want to ask that any one makes their posts in this forum it's actually a good to new members to bring knowledge

Hello friends it is not compulsory to create only senir or experienced persons the newbies and he mambers are also able to create post but the ability of senior members are better then newbies. 

I m new in this forum. Now i have just focus on my 100 post. I don't know how to create topics. After 100 post then i give help with my followers and try to create a good topics in this forum. 

Any member can create own topic. For create topic you must have to little bit experience otherwise your post will not so good. I think the best time for post after getting experience. This is my opinion. You can post at any time no offense. Just try to maintain the quality of the content.          

Edited by Shuvo Mia

Dear its not a problem you are free to post any new topic related to this forum or something new happening in different sites and you can also share some useful information. You have to be careful while making a topic or a post.

yes dear friend any member on this forum can create their own post but the post that they create should be meaningful and have a lot of information and to create posts you will be great experienced.so it is best for you if you create post.

• +2 1

Any members can create new topics in the forum. You can too if you want. It is true that older members have more experience and they can create new topics. But newcomers can do a lot. I hope they gradually learn a lot and create new topics to give everyone a chance to gain knowledge

If you can or not but I thing first gain experience .

Learn about it that what is it how to create topic how to get response .

On which thing should be topic created.

Than you can create topic that will be best.

Hi, nice post, although I think the translator must have worked a little bit wrong since I got confused with some information you provided, it's better to use DeppL in that case, I think the best way in which we can train in this site to be able to make really good posts is to learn from the most expert people in the forum and also follow them so we can improve our quality of writing and information provided.

Every one be capable of do announce here is naught extraordinary that you are elderly or new but stanch to create matchless and constructive focus and besides be obliged to hold experience about the regulations of this formula hence you container preclude. 

• +5 1

On 12/10/2020 at 2:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

If they can make you friend, they just have to create original content and have very clear all the rules so that their content after publishing it is eliminated, they only have to take this into account to be able to stay well in this forum because if they do not know the rules it is better not create nonsense topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2020 at 2:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

Here we are to help each other always with good advice or information, therefore if a new member wants to create a topic they will have no problems and can even take topics to get rid of their doubts through a specific topic in the section for begginers.

You are in a position to create a good topic that will attract positive comments, so as to get a good reputation. As a newbie you are also expected to create meaningful topics.

Truly, any part can make another point on the off chance that you are new or old part this will expand your involvement with the discussion and this will give some new data in the gathering.

Yes, you can create topics if the topics are useful and important. You have to end 100 posts, regardless of whether they are topics or comments, but what is important is that they are useful and carry good content and new information ....

• +1 1

I would say create topics if it is necessary similar Q&A topics that improve the quality of the forum and you should.  They can create topics in the initial section but they cannot in sections like the crypto world.  Elderly participants or participants who have been using this platform for a long time in the past can create new things. It is not natural that any new member can create their new things here.  Properly adding new topics. Completing 100 posts is a difficult task, but you benefit from that task.  It gives you great information and benefits from this, as you can gain a lot of skills and different information and then create 20 posts per day to benefit the members for a happy day.

Hi there, welcome to the cryptotalk. Yes of course you can create your own topic, you don't have to wait until finishing first 100 post, but first you must read and follow the rules ,so you can understand what should you do there. If you do your research while making topic, you can receive more reaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend there every one can create topic if they complete their task of 100 posts or not but my friend your topic will be useful and informative for every one and always create posts and topics in easy words there fore every one understand your topic and posts easily .

• +3 1

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

Hey mate, Everybody can make his own themes however counsel the coach first to acquire costly on it and we can begin with that for advantages of everybody and attempt to get some information on it

• +2 1

Yes dear its depend on you. Forum has no restriction on any of us. You can create posts or topic. But those posts or topics should be useful and informative . Otherwise your posts or topics deleted and you have not paid to those .

On 12/10/2020 at 12:59 PM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes you can create new topic it's has nothing to do with new or old member everyone has the right to create there own topic.If you have any kind of problem or any information to share you can always make topic about it. But be careful not to make same kind of topic and always do research before posting a topic.

• +1 1

Yes you can do a big post in the forum but it should be that the post should be valueable its quality should be better content which helpful for the others members but main important thing you must follow the rules and regulations