How I feel about here... - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

Cryptotalk we will be able to earn money on one side and gain knowledge on the other side and cryptocurrencies and also makes someone have knowledge on cryptocurrency.you got banned completely and for that you have to create another account and repay new 100 posts which is a difficult task to accomplish.

I feel happy, Because the forum gives me knowledge and freedom of learning things in cryptocurrency ,And it also gives me the way of earning money,and it change my life,so give good amount of your time to crypto currency and gain knowledge.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

Thank you so much for giving your such a beautiful experience.

I hope other members of the forum also think positive about that forum.

This is the unbelievable thing that we have earn money just by posting the new topics and comments on others topics.

This is a very good and amazing platform.

Good luck.

I feeling very happy to be a member of this forum it is very rear for a forum to teach you and at same time pay you some currency but cryptotalk does all that so am feeling as if am on top of the world 

Edited by Murtyano

I feel very okey been in this forum. As a beginner try to read the rules and regulations. What you are expected to do and that which you should not do. Try consult expert on the forum for more guide.

this  forum is a unique platform have ever come to know,it is very special site to be in the platform is a privilege,it a good idea a place were we learn and also earn,and also making us experience many things and knowing many skills

Hello guys!!! I am feeling grateful on this forum because i can share my views about things at any time. Moreover it is a source where everyone share his views about online earning and trading. Hence it is becoming popular day by day everyone contribute here in well manner. 

I feel embrace when I find myself in this forum infact not only because of the money I will earn in the forum but because of the knowledge I will also get, the forum is a platform that one need to try and be a registered member as it takes many opportunities, thanks.

Yes my dear you are right it is very working and helpful forum I think. It is best and I'm very happy. Trouble there si no any trouble I thinks Nd now I recover my all losses through this forum j think.

• +1 1

I think this is the best forum in the world and it is very useful I think. So no doubt it is the best and I am lucky that I'm here and this forum increase my knowledge day by day and I can't face any issue here.

• +1 1

Same to you friend, in beginning i don't much about this forum such as how to make post and how to share my opinion to other people,they would like and reject. After spending time on this forum now I'm comfortable.  So now I'm doin my task daily base. But this is great chace to earn and learn and with this we can improve our skill in writing and can learn about trading which will be the wide scope in digital . So many people are doi g. So if you want to servive on this forum follow rules. 

• +1 1

Hi there, welcome to the crypto talk this forum is a perfect place to improve our knowledge and making some satoshi at the same time. Since you're new here you need to check the rules so you won't make any mistakes. You'll get paid 1k satoshi every useful posts, but first you need to finish 100 post so you can start getting paid.

• +1 1

I really love this crypto currency platform,why? Because I have never visited any platform where you learn alot in this forum you learn even from other members posts and you in particular post what is reasonable from this you can also guide and encourage others to avoid unnecessary posts in any forum.

After joining crytotalk plateforum i learned a lot of knowledge about crytocurrenciess bussiniess it helped me in my financiall problem with money.i am excited to joining this  forum

I've had a great time here. When I was new, I knew many of the forum rules, and I made a mistake in many cases. The experience of the forum has developed a relationship with senior members. I've worked with everyone. I have learned some of the rules of the forum from senior members of the forum. I love this flat-house.

Hello mate, welcome here and I would like to tell you that you can get many opportunities from Cryptotalk such as earning, learning, communicating, and English language. Moreover, you can earn by posting 20 posts per day after 100 useful posts. Your payment will be occured on YoBit site and after 7 days. Thank you for sharing your good feelings about this forum.

• +4 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello I am glad that you like being here on this site or forum and that you share your thoughts I feel the same as you I am happy to be here and to have found this site that I can obtain information and earn money you can also do it so friend do not waste this opportunity.

Truly I feel glad to work here. Learning is a key of accomplishment and I think cash is important to satisfy your fundamental requirements and wants. Cryptotalk is the source to acquire the two things without any problem. To being an individual from this discussion, I am certain that on the off chance that you will buckle down your future will be brilliant

Thank you. In fact, I am a new member here. But as far as I have learned, I can say that I feel blessed to have joined such a forum. Because I benefit here in terms of income as well as language. There are a lot of experienced members here who comment and I can gain knowledge from that. So I am really happy to be able to take part here.

Hello my friend, I feel happy because I am a member of this wonderful forum because I learn every day something useful about cryptocurrencies and investing in addition to earning money to meet our daily needs. We can earn after we offer 100 useful posts and then 20 posts per day in addition to the valuable information we get here.

• +2 1

This is realy an amazing app ..I get so much knowledge and different ideas  with a good amount of money..its really an interesting job here

I feel calm and comfortably while working in the forum it is the money that I hoping to make when I raise to a high level in Crypto currencies trading. Now it is the period of learning about the currencies saving earnings

Well, I am happy to be here in the forum because I learn a little about cryptocurrencies every days and I have earned some money for my knowledge also I hope and the other members are happy for this opportunity that this forum gives us.Let's feel happy and grateful for a wedsite like this.

Yes you are absolutely right. In my opinion, this platform is very good for specially students, from this platform they can both learn and earn. So this is platform is a great platform.