Exchanges without using wallets - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Exchanges without using wallets

In crypto world we are making profit when we depositing money to them and trading through them, and those exchanges must use cold Wallets in order to keep our funds safe, so I want to know is there have an exchange that storing money their own without baiming of cold Wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

22 hours ago, guatazoo said:

In crypto world we are making profit when we depositing money to them and trading through them, and those exchanges must use cold Wallets in order to keep our funds safe, so I want to know is there have an exchange that storing money their own without baiming of cold Wallet. 

There are local, physical exchanges where you can buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrency without need of a wallet and also certain exchanges where you just need to connect wallet to it and perform exchange activities without storing crypto on such exchanges like Uniswap; maybe that's the perfect answer because in no sense will an exchange do without a wallet.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes there are such exchanges on the internet, where you simply specify your address that contains those virtual currencies, select other currency and where you want to send them by paying a small fee from that service.

I don't recall any service names but i am sure you will be able to find them out at this Forum or even at Google.

Look for instant currencies convertion or something like that.

• +1 3

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There is a lot of exchanges which are not decentralized and you don't need to have a wallet for crypto currency withdrawal but will have in the exchanges and can sell online or to a bank account easily.Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Dear friend I think this type exchange have available in the cryptocurrency world. I think we need secure exchange for store assets. I cannot use these exchange for security exchange. Because so many scam exchange offer give and fraud our money. I use secure and easy exchange because I am small investor and not see any fee.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You can find an exchange where you connect your wallet directly to the exchanges, which is a good option because you will only be occupying your main account and you will not be making too many transactions for your coins to arrive from one wallet to another. I have been able to observe this type of example in the ethereum tokens where exchanges are found, just by connecting with metamask or another erc20 wallet you can make your transactions. Although the main problem of the ethereum network is its high commissions, but I have seen that there are several networks which serve to carry out transactions in ethereum token that focus on low commissions. They will always change to improve cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

In the trip, we are investing money to them in the world and after doing this investment, we are earning profit in this profit, we use different sites to exchange these profits, we use different sites to use them

• +1 2

Now there are a lot of place where we can exchange our cryptocurrencies without using our wallets or a centralized exchange. These are the websites places where you can buy or sell cryptocurrencies without using wallets; Coinswitch, Coinmama, PayBis, Wirex, Changelly and Shapeshift

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, guatazoo said:

@guatazoo Most say they have cold wallets, but those of us who do not work in the place where the company is located do not know that, there are several small exchanges that their wallets are all hot, they have low volume of operations and that is why they do not worry about be very safe, but because of the famous phrase "do not save your coins in an exchange" sometimes you have to spend an amount towards them to do trade and from there starts one of the risks that we run in this ecosystem, you just have to be Always alert to messages left by the actions of some exchanges before closing their doors and move away when they are negative, greetings.

• +1 1

Exchanges uses both cold and hot Wallets accordingly the situation tto provide the usefs best experience. It also depends upon the type of exchange which you are dealing with.

If you are using a CEX, how they will provide the millions transaction per second and handle the Trading in orderbook method if they store in cold Wallet? So they mostly use hot Wallets and for some funds they use cold Wallet.

And if you don't want that use DEX where you will exchange your token and your token will be inside your wallet. Uniswap, SwapZone, Binance Dex,JustSwap are few names that you can use.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Exchanges which have no wallets or decentralised Exchanges. Where you connect your own wallet like metamask or trustwallet DApps.
Some of those which i like are Uniswap and justswap.

I think that your concept of exchange is wrong .. You don’t give them your money and invest it. You buy currencies and wait for their price to rise, then sell them .. This is not called keeping your money from your cold wallet .. Do you understand what I want to explain?

• +2 1

To buy cryptocurrency , you need to buy and sell via an exchange. This means you need to create an exchange account and store the cryptocurrency in your digital 'wallet'. If you simply want to trade cryptocurrency you just need a brokerage account, rather than accessing the underlying exchange directly.

Sorry for my side because I have not yet found any wallet that I can get money from without changing it, which I have earned, I cannot exchange  without wallet. Because no one is yet a child who changes If there is one, it is fun to throw away. It is not real. 

• +4 1

All exchange sites do not necessarily to have their own hot or cold wallets to store users' assets. Some exchange sites let users to connect wallet through the client and they just be the medium for example Changelly offers such services for hardware wallet users. Many exchange sites still holds users' private key into the secure servers and bigger exchange sites like Binance, Bittrex use both hot and cod wallets but funds in hot wallet will be relatively lower. 

On 12/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, guatazoo said:

You have just reminded me that i have not used wallets for almost a year now and all my funds are in different exchangers, which I know it is not safe, but i just got too used to it.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, guatazoo said:

I think for the legit exchange and which care with the peoples money they must be using a cold wallet, because if the exchange doesn't use a cold wallet, it would be easy to be getting hacked.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No you do not need a cold wallet to keep your money in it , and why do you want to freeze your money when you can benefit from it, you can use Yobit invest box, they can store your money for you and give you profit on it to. is there any better?!

• +3 1

there are some exchanges not have a wallet, and it working by connecting directly with other walled like metamask or tronlink. but i don't use them, i prefer to trade on yobit and binance and using my wallet blockchain.

It is simple, use LocalBitcoins or Paxful to buy bitcoins or USDT. You can also use Binance P2P and other similar exchanges. By using P2P exchanges you will exchange cryptocurrencies direct to your wallet (fiat) you can search many legit P2P exchanges in Bestchange. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think those exchanges must use cool wallets to keep our funds safe by depositing money with crypto and trading through them. I want to know if there is any exchange that saves their own money without guilt.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:49 AM, Liopi3 said:

Brothers need a wallet to exchange coins.  Because it is impossible and risky to exchange currency without wallet.  And without a wallet you can't exchange your currency, and you can't take your currency into another account.  You will need your wallet for all these things.

Actually you can move your coins from one exchange to another and skip using wallets and you can cashout your money within an exchange.

On 12/10/2020 at 6:32 PM, Raqeebzy said:

There are local, physical exchanges where you can buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrency without need of a wallet and also certain exchanges where you just need to connect wallet to it and perform exchange activities without storing crypto on such exchanges like Uniswap; maybe that's the perfect answer because in no sense will an exchange do without a wallet.

Where are those physical exchanges because I never heard about them, also how could the crypto exchange to be physical while crypto currencies are used online only.  

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Where are those physical exchanges because I never heard about them, also how could the crypto exchange to be physical while crypto currencies are used online only.  

Well it depends on from region to region (adoption and governmental restrictions). A lot doesn't seem to know about it but there are already physical bitcoin/crypto store where crypto-fiats peer to peer exchange takes place. You give out fiats and the corresponding amount is sent to your BTC/crypto wallet or might be the other way round at the particular rate at that point in time.

....as long as I know, that's what exchange means. 😎

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

May be its possible i think many of time it's scam I cannot use these exchange for security exchange. Because so many scam exchange offer give and fraud our money. I use secure and easy exchange