How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Of course, my friend, in order to secure your account, you must first set a strong password for your own account and do not publish anything related to fraudsters in order not to delete your post and report to you

Wow I have been searching for this for a while, how to secure my account from this scammers, please if someone is here to help me and guide me because am a beginner to this forum, I need support please members, especially old members.

Thanks for your question.Ignore any group invitation. Do not share your private information with others.

There is no official way to help you protect your account from fraudsters, but take some special measures that will help you to do so. You can write the password in many letters and symbols and try not to register your account in any sites or pages that you do not know and try to avoid sites that offer you a lot of money in exchange for logging into it. Only in the end try to not trust anyone at all in the virtual world

Always use complicate strings of alphabets and make a strong password by more characters and symbols. you shouldn't share your information with anyone on the internet. Don't click on the suspicious link and always have a anti-virus on your device.

I am moreover a newby and in arrange to avoid it from scammers fair do not out my intellect on certain sends and messages I fair concentrate on my work and maintain a strategic distance from all the diversions . And other than that I have moreover made a solid secret word so that no one can enter my account anticipate me.

Welcome my friend. I think you should change your password every week and that the word should be long and difficult to memorize so that fraudsters cannot enter your account.

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

I am also one of the newcomers.  What I do here to keep my account safe is to not always do much research on the subject before writing anything so that others benefit from what I am writing.  I follow all the rules and guidelines of the forum, stay away from copy and paste and try to share something by using my own ideas. I hope these will keep my account safe.Best of luck.

Thank you, my dear, for I was asking myself about this topic ... By reading and observing the opinions of others, I concluded that we must always be careful and not give full confidence or our personal information to anyone and not accept spam and inform mediators in this regard ... so that we are not exposed For theft and fraud, and to protect our interests, our publications, and our money ...

If we want to avoid any scammer, first we have to do a full proof of our ID, do a total verification of it, after verification, it will have to check Daily and Your password should be saved at all, no one should show it 

Work hard and always let go of your emotions Do not be dragged behind your emotions at work There are no emotions Work for yourself and protect yourself from any exploiter and make yourself  by yourself

If we have a lot of ideas about the subject now, then we can know something good here because we want to know a lot about this. You can always report those scammers so admins can ban them. Best thing to do is reporting, other than this we can't much to prevent scammers. You can make safe your account from scammers by making your account password strong.And don't share your account email, password or other information to other.

Welcome, my friend, I think that there is really no way to protect you from scammers except your awareness and not being dragged behind big profit announcements because it is always a deception that you should not respond to random mail messages because it is a means of fraud, and try to work with only trusted people

Really, my friend, it is a problem. In my opinion, there are many scammers here and they often target beginners. You must protect your information and not share it and not respond to any spam or news of officials in order to deal with it.

Dont pay any attention to scammers and their messages you received

Just ignored all messages from scammers and also avoid scammers 

This platform is totally safe and secure 

There is no chance of scammers on this platform 

Moderators of this platform immediately removed all scammers in no time 

If you want to secure your account from scammers as a newbie than you should not share your personal information and data to anyone.by doing this we could be safe and secure from scammers.

It is feasible to bring in cash by filling in as a trickster. The gatherings are cleaned by con artists. Spammers are answerable for tidying up the discussion regardless of whether they don't get paid. Thus it helps a great deal for the discussion. It has significance.

First Always be aware that any stranger around you could be scammer so don't share your account's information with anyone and never open any strange link from anyone and it could be trap to hack your account or wallet. Do your own work and don't get frank with strangers.

• +1 1

As a newbie, you have to aware of this fact. Dont share personal things to unknown person. Dont click unknown person link. Also active 2fa verification system on your account. 

You asked a valuable question. In fact, there are many frauds in our online based work. Those who trap you will try to harm you. First, you need to keep your password confidential and secure in order to get started with your account. You must refrain from sharing your valuable information with others.

As a newbie you can secure your account by using 2FA verification. Don't share any key to anyone. 
It is really useful to protect your account from hackers and spammers. 

For that what you can do means just not pay attention to any scam message you receive. Just ignore it. If you do respond they will never leave you alone. You can also block anybody who is spamming you in your profile account settings.