How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

NoHonestly,if you want to your account to be secured by scammers,you need to know more about cryptotalkAnd also follow the rules and regulations being given to from the forumb before your account can be secured from scammers, Firstly you need to stop shearing your details with any sites you don't know,And also you have to work with the members of the forum so that you can be guided through,

• +1 1

These days it's very difficult to secure your account from scammers because your  they are present in every field of life and they always trap you by different ways I think the best way is that you should ignore them and do not talk with strangers and you should also use any security code to save your account.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

I guess that you are a newbie, I do believe that you have other online accounts,be it for earning or for other purposes, so it is the same way that you guard them that you would have to guard this one too, don't tell anyone your password and don't login to public device.

• +1 1

If you are a newbie you always follow the rules and regulations. You choose always high security exchange and wallets. And don't give your personal information anyone.

Thee best way to secure your accounts online from any hacker or scammer is to really ensure that you activate all the necessary and available security measures that are readily available.

Hello my friend. To protect yourself from fraudsters, make your password your own. Do not give it to anyone. Do not respond to any message you do not know who sent it. If anyone bothered you, block it and report it to the admin. I think the platform is cleaned from fraudsters every period. Thank you

To be protected from spammer, we must not have any connections to them, and simply ignore their request and even add them to our blacklist. We shouldn't share our passwords or any confidential to them, and try our best to avoid them at first place.

If you want that your account is safe and secure from scammers than we should creat a strong password of our accounts.after it we should not shear our personal information to anyone.all this is important for security of accounts.

Well all you have do is to look for a good authenticator and use it to protect your account. make sure you write down the secret code as you will find it very difficult to recover if you loose access to those codes. With that you have nothing to worry about and you are fully protected.

Simple tips to protect your account: Create a strong password, with long and alphanumeric characters, do not share it with anyone, also activate the 2-step authenticator with the Google or Authy app, activate anti-phishing, create a secondary password, keep your keys public and private, do not open emails of dubious origin.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:23 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

Doing this will help you keep your account safe and all your crypto

Actually of one accounts is at his hands depends on what and how he compromise it @Emanuel 12 keeping the secret keys safe and hidden from the public is the main protection activated, then follow by the activation of 2fa and others to further improve the security of the account

You should keep your account password for yourself and not give it to anyone. There are some people who write to you and ask you to give them the password. These are just scammers. You must report them to be banned from the forum.

The best way to secure your account is to strengthen your private key and avoid reviling it to any person as you just don't know who may want to steal you coin.

I think as a starter and a long time user, it's best to create a strong private key and keep it confidential as you can never tell who a scammer could be and far they could go to scam you.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:34 PM, Mike1515 said:

Hoe you set your email password and your crypto talk password is very important because if you look at the things that is happening right now its because there is a certain kind of strategy that needs to be defined right now, we need to build on the things that are happening right now, we need to curate a powerful defination of what is the right thing right now

Well said Mate. Thank you so much for this helpful information and knowledge.  I am appreciating you on this information and we should not share our password with anyone in order to be safe here.

On 12/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

Their are some options to make your account more safe and secured from scammers and hakers, and thus options are 2AF google authentication, and KYC vitrification, thus are some of the best way to make your account secure and i choice the google authentications.

If you knew be this is very important for you to secure your account from the scammers you should to set the highest security of your wallet that is very beneficial to to secure your account and you should not to share your private key with animal

• +3 1

You are welcome,  well for you to secure your account you have to create a strong password and do not share your information to anyone. If anyone is sending you any suspicious messages just go ahead and block that person.  Just be careful 

For beginners, you should start by knowing that to protect yourself from scams the main thing you have to have is knowledge, knowledge is the fundamental basis of everything, for your safety it is better not to give money to anyone for doing things in crypto , all these things are lies and scams, we should know how to do each of the things we have to do. 

As a new person we want to secure our account from scammers and for it we take a better understand about crypto that don't give your crypto talk and email password to others. Don't share payment to others and no response of scammers any questions. Be aware from their dealings.

To secure your account from scammers you need to take some precautions such as avoiding SMS from strangers and refraining from providing your information on any website and using 2FA security as security in your account....

First, welcome to this forum. Dear friend, as a new member in this platform, you have to choose the most secure wallet for you and thus choose your own password, which is difficult for hackers to steal, and I wish you success.

This is very important  for all. Security  system  is very important  here. Without high security  our account  and btc may be stolen by scammers  and hackers.to Secure your account i would suggest  you to apply 2fa security system and give a strong and unique  password . 

Hello friend how are you. My friend according to my opinion you are making your password more difficult, don't share your personal data with anyone, if anyone offers you for earning double just ignores it and stay focused on your work.

Hello friend I want to tell you that I am newly joined this platform and I think on every platform there are many scammers are here we should apply security plans on our account and we can save our count from the scammers to put the high security