Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

welcome to this forum, first I recommend that you read the rules of this site, if you are going to post a topic make sure it is not repeated, do not copy and paste the comments of other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

l will advise you this :
     1. Read and understand the rules of the forum correctly so as not to be blocked .
2.Post useful, non-repeating and useful comments for other members to benefit from  
3. Try to post important topics every now and then .
4.Publish 20 publications a day to earn money make them all useful and with new information to get a good reputation.

and  Be patient above all, and you'll get what you want.

For my part, I advise you to be patient and do not despair if your first payment is late, because it will not come until after you complete 100 posts, after which a week must pass on the comment and you must have high morals and do not offend others. This matter in general you must abide by it

In the beginning, you have to respect the rules and laws of the forum and do not violate them .. Then follow the members ’posts and comments so that you can understand the topics and participate in them. Then you start searching and exploring new topics and raising them in order to gain a positive evaluation from the members and then earn profit on them.

Welcome my friend
First, abide by the rules to avoid problems and you must complete 100 posts in order to qualify for rewards, and the post must be useful and new.

Your earnings will come naturally if you work hard on the platform.and fill it with sufficient information, enter the section on rules and read them well and understand them, You can write 20+ posts a day, use more than 100 characters and respond strictly on the topic, expressing your opinion extensively.

If you want to succeed in the forum first you need to read the rules and understand them all to avoid any problems about your account like warning points or the ban of your profile, then you can read other post and see the difference way to post and you can begin posting like normal...!!!

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. First, I advise you to read the forum rules and understand them well, and you can read the posts in the beginners section because they contain basic information about how to work in the forum, and I advise you to do more research and follow the developments of the cryptocurrency, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

My friend, first, you must read the rules and advice of this forum and abide by them to avoid making mistakes and falling into problems and be patient and calm to reach your goal and achieve success. You also have to read all the topics on the table to gain experience and knowledge about the world of cryptography, investment, trading and Get more and more information and new, different and targeted ideas and benefit from the experiences of older members

Yes as a beginner you first find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies but you have to look and look for them and know how to deal with them, yes everything at first is difficult but over time it becomes much easier. You first have to do 100 posts in the forum and these are all free , and then you participate daily with 20 comments, and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money, so be patient about your fatigue, the harder you work the better the return.

All the best for you.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. OA a step you must follow come on read the terms of the forum well and understand them well in order to be able to succeed in this forum. You must comply with the terms of the forum and do not violate the terms. You have to finish 100 free jobs and these are not paid for. And then every day you can comment 20 posts and you will be paid for them. Every day they pay you only about 20 jobs and you are paid 200 Satoshi and 10 talks per job. You can get a day on 4000 Satoshi. But the posts you've posted must have received positive feedback in order to be paid for. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Welcome my friend .. The topic is very easy. You just have to adhere to the rules well and not offend anyone .. and publish useful topics for everyone .. Greetings to you

Edited by jalal99
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, you have to abide by the rules of the forum and post a mandatory 100 comments, after which 20 useful comments are made every day, and you will be paid after 7 days of work. You have to stay away from cheating in order to avoid the points of warning and perhaps the ban

Welcome my friend In the beginning, you should read the entire section on rules to be able to adhere to them as much as possible and avoid prohibitions. In addition to making your posts useful and new to the members, this will also earn you a good reputation 

My friend, being a beginner, first completing the mission of the 100 free comments, and then you will comment 20 comments daily. Make your comments useful. Within the topic you want to comment on, your comment must be composed of 100 letters to adhere to the rules of the forum literally and search more in order to obtain knowledge and experience

First, you must know that you must comment on useful publications, and your comments are also useful, of no less than 100 characters, read the topics carefully and read various articles on the world of coding. Welcome, my dear friend. 

You should be aware of rules and regulations.You should be working on your content and do research when you are doing your first 100 posts.After that you will be doing your earning posts daily.Don't copyright others content make your own content don't give negative reputation to others until you learn about it.Work here along with it learn about cryptocurrency so you can be investing in future for your own profits.

• +3 1

Success in this forum depends on your love and dedication to work here and your desire to succeed. Read the rules well and abide by them and be sure to present only what is useful because that will carry a good return for you and the forum

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes first of all i want to tell you dear i am also beginer on this plateform i am learning new things about crupto and digital currency

you can ask about anything on this forum everyone here will help you just avoid copying others content stay relevent to the topic and post minimum of hundred characters.

• +4 1

Hello my friend,
In order to succeed in this forum, the most important thing you must do is abide by the rules and laws laid down by officials here, and after that I advise that you only publish important topics that benefit members and that you do not repeat topics.

• +1 1

I'm also a newbie. Since now, all I've learned is that we have to do 100 free posts. Read the rules and regulations. Search on the posts to get information about crypto. Don't focus on earnings in the initial stages. 20 posts per day are I guess necessary for earning.

you can ask about anything on this forum everyone here will help you just avoid copying others content stay relevent to the topic and post minimum of hundred characters.

My friend, it's simpler than you'd expect. In this forum, Qaraad should not be overtaken, such as copying and pasting, and I have your comment containing more than 100 characters. At first you should share 100 free comments and then you can make money

First, you must read the forum rules and abide by them, secondly, I advise you to focus on learning, because that will guide you to the right path to success, do not focus on earning money, because that is easy when you have sufficient knowledge