Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

My dear friend, in order to be successful within this forum, you must be patient and follow the rules of the forum well so that you are not subject to a ban on learning from old people and from comments and topics raised in order to gain knowledge and become an expert in this field

• +3 1

dear if you ant to become successful on this forum then the most important is that you should have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and will not do anything which is against the rules otherwise you will get banned and try to write useful post daily so that people will like your post and give you positive likes and you will be able to earn and learn a lot through this forum

Welcome my friend. I suggest you only follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Because following the rules is very important for you and this forum. After completing 100 post you create only 20 informative and useful post. Don't cheating anyone. 

My dear newbie friend, your questions is good and depending upon the situation it also right to get some information for or about this forum. But if you see before topics creating then there are lot of already posts available  whose are teaching the people in accurate manners like you. Thank you

Hello my friend, in this forum, you have to abide by the rules of the forum and read its instructions. You have to post 100 comments and then 20 comments every day, and you will be paid after seven days

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I believe that the constant and permanent rule for all new and old members is adherence to the forum rules and working to publish useful posts.

Hello, I advise you to read the terms of the forum and to see the regulations and work on them.

This forum develops your skills in terms of knowledge and writing and also develops your skill in the English language, in exchange for getting paid.

The first piece of advice that I will give you is that you must patiently achieve a lot. Second, make sure that you have read the rules to avoid being banned.

Hi In my opinion to start working on any forum we should  read the rules first of that forum. This is a necessary thing many of people don't care about it and then they don't be able to get good reputation or good position. On this forum the first requirement is to complete a task of hundred posts. Then you create twenty post per day after seven days you will receive your earnings. There are some rules that are necessary for this forum. The major one is don't do copy paste working other wise you got bannad. So keep working on this forum and also abide by the rules 

i welcomed you on this forum and i advice you to first follow rules and regulations of forum strictly and create the best topic that related to crypto and full of information not copy to other then you shall be successful on crypto forum.

Firstly dear start reading the instructions and rules of the forum well in order to start a good and correct start, then advise you advice from me One of the most important things I learned is that you do not create two accounts on the forum so as not to be banned immediately on both accounts, so it is good to read .

Welcome dear in the forum.You are now in a wonderful community.

There are few as you follow

1. Try to provide useful and informative and unique Posts

2.Be careful about grammatical and spelling mistakes

3.Helpful to others

4.Learning mindset

5.keep working hard

Hello friend, I am also new to this forum, but I can give you some advice. Follow the forum rules well and abide by its terms and if anything is difficult for you, ask someone. Many people are working on this forum because of its quality and reliability And good luck to you 

I learned is that you do not create two accounts on the forum and so it is good to read and follow the forum and i hope that i have spoiled you with this information.

The most important thing about the forum is the rules, so you should read the "About Forum" section and then you can start working on the forum.  You have to make useful posts.

• +2 1

If you want to succeed in the community, you must first read and understand all of the rules in order to prevent any issues with your account, such as warning points or a profile ban. After that, you can read other posts to see how other people post, and then you can start posting normally.

In this cryptotalk forum, you must first read and comprehend all of the rules and regulations, and then you must post at least 100 relevant first messages, each of which must be useful and informative, with a preference for more informative information.

Thank you for this useful topic.  Yes, I am a novice to this platform and I hope that the elderly will give us some instructions and advice on doing the right work in this forum and to become active and positive members of this platform in order to contribute to progress and stay here for as long as possible Thank you.

Newbies can do a lot of things in this forum.  Firstly you have to follow forum's rules and read proper guidelines and instructions.  Don't copy paste. Because,  it degrades your own creativity skills . Here you will be rewarded on your useful posts . If you create a topic that contains more information and knowledge for others . You can easily gain number of reputation and earn more money .

• +4 1

As a new member in this forum, I have some preliminary information about its rules, which is that the first 100 posts will be free and your comment must contain at least 100 characters and be tactful and informative .. Good start.

Yes why not my friend we will guide you and give you advice which will make you very popular on this forum and there are many.First of all, my friend, you have to work hard on this forum and try to give it as much time as possible and gather as much information as you can. The forum should be good and relatable so that you can go a long way and your post will be on standby. 

As a new member in this forum, I have some preliminary information about its rules, which is that the first 100 posts will be free and your comment must contain at least 100 characters and be tactful and informative .. Good start.                

Only advice I will give you is to explore About and beginners section. Once you go through these two sections you will get knowledge, why this forum exists? What is the purpose of this forum? How will it be helpful to you? Having knowledge of these questions, you can be a successful member in future. Keep posting good content according to rules on regular basis. 

As a modern participant, you have to understand the rules well and abide by them. Then you have to write in a correct language free from spelling errors and avoid repetition of topics, copying and pasting.

It is clear that you have finished understanding the rules of the forum, and you should start writing valuable posts that benefit everyone and reinforce the purpose of the forum, evaluate who deserves the post for praise, and be patient by enjoying this work to accomplish what you have to do.